+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hmm, I think a few things about that were rude - hogging all of the prawns is pretty rude, confronting someone is pretty rude, but talking about other people is a bit rude too.

TBH, my expectations of people in all you can eat places is pretty low - it seems to bring out the mentality of "I'm just going to take far more than I (or a small african nation) could ever need to eat, just because I can" and I think that is quite gross! Off topic, I also hate those place that do the 'challenge' steak "Can you eat half a cow just to prove you can?". So wasteful and like 'all you can eat', brings out the worst in some people! Vent over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post

Yeah you were floundering a bit there!

Well that's it, I've haddock enough of this thread, I think I'm going to pike

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i have to say all this punning is very flakey.

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh geez, I luff the puns.... Its sad but here's my best...

I just wish she had of controlled her tempura Geez that was lame...

But thank you all for lightening the mood for me... Now I can laugh about it and stop being annoyed over something so silly

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    I'm seriously LMAO at the puns! What a load of Cods wallop you guys have fished out for us! LMAO!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You should have said "don't come the raw prawn with me love"

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is hilarious!!! The puns - not the OP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its rude to stand there picking through the salad while someone who would clearly like some prawn salad waits on lol but she probably would have felt embarrased knowing you were talking about her and gone on the defence you know? I'm thinking her friend needs to get a grip though! But yeah I think its annoying if someone ate all the prawns !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would have been more annoyed that she was holding up my access to the salad.

I wouldn't have said anything about her taking the prawns, but that is just me.

I would've told DF about it, who it return wouldn't really care & told me to stop being nosey....

This is why we don't go out to tea. He prefers not to get a running commentary of what other people are eating or taking from the buffet.

And to all the funny stuff....

LOL