+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    It's sizzler, I allways steal all the walnuts out of salads, mmm. Yummy.

And if someone said something at the table next to me, I'd probably laugh about it.

But I think it was rude of both of you. However i wouldn't want my eating habits scrutinised at a buffet, and I don't pay much attention to what other people are eating.
    How was the OP rude The only ones rude were the greedy lady and her friend. I hope she gets indigestion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesby05 View Post
    Bahahaha! Well the next time I see someone nicking all the prawns from a salad I will say, 'Erm exsqueeze me are you SSP from Bubhub? Please take my prawns too because I luffs you!!'
    Aww thanks, but I take issue to meat that has been sitting lol. So it's just the walnuts for me.

And thanks for the loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibs View Post
    How was the OP rude The only ones rude were the greedy lady and her friend. I hope she gets indigestion
    By talking loudly enough for her to hear, when she was just trying to have a lovely prawn meal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibs View Post
    I hope she gets indigestion
    Me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I've loled like 3 times reading this thread - shellfish, clammed up

But yeah no I think it was inconsiderate of her but *meh* - and I'd have done the same and quietly told my dp, and so yeah I'd have been in your position.

I think she sounds a bit whackadoo comfronting you two.

Ahhhhh welllllll

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know what I would have said. One of DP's stock standards; 'Um excuse me. I think you might need a few more prawns. Let me call someone for you'.

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanted to clarify I definitely did not laugh at her with my DH or speak loud enough for her to hear. She must have been wathcing us though as DH glanced over to her quickly, and she was already watching him. I never said anything loud enough for her to hear, there is no way I would start a confrontation with my children there. Hence why I did not turn around and say something.

I know like I said it was trivial and tbh I would not have given it a second thought had she not had a go at DH and her friend then at me.....

Ah geez, perhaps I am being hormonal lol (sorry couldn't think of a witty pun)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesby05 View Post
    I know what I would have said. One of DP's stock standards; 'Um excuse me. I think you might need a few more prawns. Let me call someone for you'.

:laughing golden!!! Oh i need a little Chesby on my shoulder for all moments that need a snappy comeback.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think she was very greedy. I probably would of raised an eye brow and told my partner too haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
    I think it was shellfish of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post
    Yeah I wouldnt have said anything either - I would have clammed right up!!
    LOL! I'd have liked to flex my verbal mussels on her, but really I'm a bit of a shrimp.

(yeah that was stretching the pun, sorry)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think it's rude to discuss others, even if they can't hear you, but meh... if she wants to be a greedy, selfish b*tch, she should expect that people are going to notice and talk about it.

Her rudeness outweighs yours.

She was obviously feeling guilty and knew she had done the wrong thing... hence staring at your table just waiting for you to tell your partner.