+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by &BabyMakes3 View Post
    I had 2 laps about 4 years ago and now I have a happy healthy baby boy (1) the docs told me I would never have children
    I'm the same as you had 2 laps over 6 years ago, plus 6 months worth of zoladex implants(never been so moody and hormonal in my life until I was on them) told I wouldn't have kids but I just gave birth to my 4th little princess 2 weeks ago!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lib,

My doctor told me that any Endo can cause infertility however they still dont know why. I would say if you have had a clean up and what you had (even though it was minor) is gone that you will be very fertile at the moment.

I was sick to death of friends asking and offering unwanted advice also. For the record I now have a 4 month old son Tristan, conceived the month after my lap. Good luck with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks it gives me some hope. Does a cycle start again since I have had the lap as the lining has now been removed when they did the curette? I had o two days before so am trying to work out my cycle again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lib77,

I haven't posted in here before, but I had a lap on March 1 and they found endo. i am feeling pretty good now and back to full activities (except personal training, not game to do much ab work).

I was a week out from AF and the doc didn't do a full curette on me, just a bit of scraping from the lining I think and a hyscosy. I got AF bang on time, but was amazingly heavy and clotty for me (mine are usually quite light).

I'm not too sure what a full D&C will do to your cycle, I'd be ov testing to check I think.

Good luck, hopefully this procedure brings us good news.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Endo Hell

I've been suffering from Endo since 2006... they tried me on all kinds of things...

First different pills... which made the bleeding 10x worse.
    Then a Novu Ring, which again didn't work.
    Novu Ring combined with the pill... didn't work.
    Mirena IUD... didn't work.
    Mirena IUD combined with the pill... didn't work...
    Primolut and the pill... didn't work. Upped the dosage worked.
    Had a lap, biopsy, hystoscopy, etc etc... this time last year.

And 12 months on, I've gone off medication, had a NORMAL period... (I doubt any female is excited to get a period full stop, but I was wrapped that it stopped after 7 days!!!). My periods normally had lasted 3 - 6 months at a time. PERIOD HELL. Blood clots the size of your fist... went through 30 - 40 tampons daily + had to use pads as well, 'just in case'.

I'm eating better, exercising, trying to lower my stress levels and I'm on multivitamins and vitamin D tablets daily.

This is my first month of TTC after years of extreme period pain, extreme blood flow. So I don't know if I'm a success story YET, but my GYN found egg follicles, measured them at a healthy size and get me an injection. So fingers crossed!

All I can say is, if you think something is wrong - KEEP TELLING YOUR DOCTOR. Don't let them put you in a 'too hard' basket. And always get a second opinion. Because I wasted YEARS of my life trying to get stuff together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just fallen and I'm 6 weeks, 2 days... Success after Endo

Miscarried at 16w6d... Cause unknown. Glad I can fall at least...
    Last edited by Tuilelaith; 05-10-2012 at 13:54. Reason: Miscarried :(