+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Follow up on my lap

Hi,

Just thought I would send a follow up on my last message. I had my lap performed in early December and have had 2 cycles since. Today I have had a confirmed BFP after 13 months of TTC. We were getting ready to commence IVF in a couple of months but it looks like the operation has fixed the issue.

Best of luck to everyone else dealing with this hidden disease, don't procrastinate getting it treated when you learn about it. It is amazing how fast things have happened since the op.

to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Its been a while since i checked the forum. How you doing?
    I have gone through IVF last June and it was a success. We went to Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta NSW. I cant say enough of the nurses and the doctor there. They were fabulous. I still have endo in my left side but got my left tube clipped before i went through IVF. I believe that worked for me.

Regards
    Cutebaby32

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tink77. i havent been diagnosed officially with endo but i'm leaning towards thinkin that's what it may be. i was on the pill also for bout 15 years, came off it and conceived our DD straight after the withdrawal bleed. anyway, since i got my periods back my periods, i spot for about 3 days and then bleed. no pain. then i miscarried and since then they have been clotty and still spot days prior to the period setting in. been getting loads of tests done and think my next option is a laproscopy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my lap on the 16 sep - this is my second cycle since and I am currently 4 days late for my period!!! I am trying not to get my hopes up but am very anxious to find out as we have been trying for a year and a half and were set to commence ivf in feb!! I will test again tomoz as I tested yesterday and got a neg result

Wish me luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Tink!!!!

And good luck Nattie (have everything possible crossed for you).

I had my first lap 4 days ago (cue bruised sore feeling!). Fingers crossed next month we will get a lovely christmas present.

Quick q for you ladies... how long afterwards did you wait before you BD? I am still feeling a bit tender at the moment The FS didnt say much other than 'when you are ready' (bless).

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doc said we could as soon as the stitches in my belly button were healed which was about two weeks from memory. Rest up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats to all that fell pregnant, we had been trying for over 2 years after a mc, have two daughters aged 8 and 6, went to the dr and had a lap and had moderate endo, had it all removed and hey presto just found out we are pregnant MAGIC!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been trying for 8 months and so far nothing..... Booked in for a lap to check for endo next month, would like it sooner but the dr will be away for two weeks

The more I read about it the more I'm sure that's what's wrong..... The heavy P, spotting prior, pains and bloating....it's all adding up.

Hope it sets things straight as I know dp would rather no ivf if we can avoid it.

Mother of two teens ttc #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a lap done in Oct 2010. My endo was listed as stage 4, but thankfully my tubes were all clear. We were told to try for another 6 months & if that didn't work, then we'd need IVF. We ended up trying naturally for 12 months & finally fell pregnant on the 12th month.

I thought it was never going to happen for us, but eventually it did. I'm glad we waited longer before starting IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well had lap yesterday and was only min endo behind uterus, tubes were all clear. So I guess we are in the mystery percent with no answers for it not happening.

And I'm a little over all the "just relax it will happen" comments everyone tells me....I was relaxed till people kept asking and then telling me to relax it will happen!!

So I guess it's now just one big waiting game... Waiting for this pain to go away them waiting to start ivf