+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool  thanx for that...will do a search on facey. I'm a massive fb addict lol. It's my "social savior". Yeah, as for playgroups etc I just dunno hey. I'm thinking of popping Holly into daycare 1 or 2 days a week so she gets used to other kids, socializes etc, but I'm not into the idea of "playing" with kids and mums myself. I'm more looking for a friend/friends who are about the adults...u know, a friendship based on adult likes/dislikes, rather than what revolves around the kiddies. We're mums 24/7, n of course that would never change, n wouldn't want it to, but I think having girlfriends purely for the sake of having friends is very important. Would be nice to drop the littluns off at daycare (n theycan get to kno each other too!) and head off with a mate for a coffee, bevvy, lunch, movie....whatever lol. I sometimes feel like I've lost my identity and wanna try n get some of that back. But can't do it on my own!! Lmao.
    And congrats on Yr 2nd bub on the way! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to ask, how old r u Lea? Not that it matters, just curious hehe.
    I just tried a search on fb but as I'm restricted to my iPhone ATM (laptops playing up hardcore n won't connect to Internet) I can't find anything  lol. Um, I could maybe email u my fb name info n maybe u could add me? N maybe we could get to kno each other thru that, I mean, if Yr interested that is...
    As I said previously, I don't expect to do a few posts on here n have a best friend automatically...that's silly lol. But maybe fb would be a good place to start...can hav a look at each others pics, chat etc...it's a great place to learn about others well b4 actually taking the plunge n meeting in real life lol.
    I dunno, let me kno what u think 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!

We set up the Redlands Bay Bub Hub Group as a private group so only those in the group can view the pages, so keeps it all safe for everyone. The only way I can add anyone to the Group is if you are already friends with one ofnthe group on their FB page, somif you want to join, please send me your FB name and I can add you on.

I think most of the girls if not all of us here want the same thing, to have a small group of women from this area who want to get out of the house, meet like minded Mums, let the kids meet others their same age while we can socialize, make friendships and have some fun!

We haven't been able to get together too much over the past few months, but hopefully we can all start afresh for new year!!

So Gemma, (Lisa's told me all about you hehe!), Monika, Punoo, pm me your FB names and I can add you to our little group. There are only 7 of us in the Group so nice and small! We have a meet set up for next Thursday if you can make it!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Tina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I'm Deb, we moved to Cleveland in August last year. I have 2 children, a son just about to go into year 1 and a 13 month old daughter. We still don't know many people in the area and it would be lovely to make some new friendships for myself and my daughter. She is really busy and active and so interested in other children. It gets a bit lonely on our own.
    This is my first post on here, just came across your thread on Cleveland today. Would be great to meet you all
    Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Deb, my names monika, I'm in Cleveland too. I so hear ya about being lonely...I feel the same way. Even tho I'm married my hubby is seldom around, works heaps n then pretty much sleeps whenever he's at home. Feels like um a single mum a lot of the time. And it's even harder as I don't have any friends here (yet! I'm hoping to change that hehe)
    Can I ask how old u are? I'm 29. Are u on facebook? I'm a big fan of it lol. Always floating around on there. My daughter Holly is 26months, and bub #2 due in 6 weeks.
    Hope you're liking this rain! Lol. I'm so over it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd also like to join the fb group. Who do I message for details?
    Monika. Bet your excited for the arrival of your bub. I have a daughter she's 7 and a son 7 months and I'm 25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um the fb group is an invite only group...I only joined it today...Tina on here seems to be the boss lady of it lol so prolly her I'd assume! She seems really nice, been msging with her today on facey
    Yep pretty excited bout bubs, but also pretty nervous as I'll pretty much be doin it on my own with the hrs my husband works. N with a 2year old as well, I think it's gunna be quite hectic. What's Yr name anyways mum2haylz? R u also in Cleveland? Or a surrounding suburb?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool thanks I'll pm her.
    My names amanda. I live in Ormiston so a couple of mins from Cleveland.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hi Amanda nice to meet u yep I kno where ormiston is...cool!
    Oh I'm really enjoying this...chatting with mammas in the area...am really looking forward to maybe meeting some! I'll pm u my name on here n u can add me on fb if u like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amanda

Well I dont know about being the Boss Woman but I can certainly add you to the FB Group if you pm me your FB name!!

We are only a small group (well it's grown in the last few days to about 10 of us now!) and we have arranged a meet up in Wynnum for Thursday morning if you can make it!

Lookin forward to meeting you!!!

Tina

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast