+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh poor little Fella.
    Yeah, a catch up today would have been good. Am just sitting here watching this miner rescue, twiddling my thumbs waiting for the washing to finish. DD is skulking around bored out of her brain. Hopefully DH will come home early and take her to the park while it's sunny. I should take her but I'm feeling a little lazy atm.
    Friday no good for me coz it's my birthday and I was planning on heading into the city for morning tea with a friend & lunch with the Hubby. DH birthday Sunday so I'll probably shop for him in the arvo after I see what he gives me
    Now I see why all these groups never get to meet, yet we all think we sit around doing not much all day
    If you do all organise something for Friday, I'll see what time & where and I might reorganise my plans. I'm sure I can blow my Hubby off and do dinner instead. We'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

I have been told all about your thread and would love to meet you all too!

I am Tracey and have a little boy Connor who will be 2 in 3 weeks, also pregnant with number 2 which is due in March!

We moved from Melbourne to Brisbane (Birkdale) in June and looking to meet some more people around the area with kids of similar ages!

Looking forward to talking/meeting you all, hope your all having a great day!

Tracey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again Ladies,

Hi Tracey, glad you popped in

Can't make it Friday. My friend called and as I hadn't heard from anyone, so I just kept my original plans in place.
    Hopefully we can all do something next Wed (except Elizabeth, hopefully you'll be able to come to the next one).
    I'll send a group email. I don't think some of you live on here as much as me....sad sad me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey girls, I'm Caz, 29, Live at Alex Hills, Have one little man Hayden who is 10 months

I've got another thread in this section as well for Alex Hills/Capalaba mum's, but we should all join together yeah?

Why don't we meet up next Wednesdays at Lollipops at Cannon Hill? That way it won't matter if it's raining or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Lynda hope you have a fab day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Would love to meet some other mums on the local area. I have a 2 year old boy, Lewis, who needs some little buddies to play with (and I could use some time out of the house too!!)

I work Wed, Thur and Fri - so if anyone is meeting up on days other than those we'd love to come along!

Kerryn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies

We have just moved to Manly West recently and I have yet made any friends here really. Would love to meet up. We have a 17.5 month year old girl and another on the way. Pls feel free to add me on facebook - name is Danielle McCallum. Would love to join one of your get togethers and meet some mums and playdate friends for our little girl. Hope to hear from someone thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Danielle & Kerryn.

Tina
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 05-02-2011 at 10:03. Reason: ref to private facebook group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by twomunchkintolove; 22-11-2010 at 17:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm free to do something this week as I'm nut working this week now if anyone is interested?