+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Mums in Cleveland????

We have just moved to Cleveland with an 18mth old daughter and would love to make some playdates for her and of course for me some coffee and cake dates!!! If anyone is interested in meeting up, my schedule is fairly open so let me know! Tina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi tina, my names lea and my son will be 18 months on the 25th of this month... we have recently become stay home.. i worked from when he was 5 months old til the begining of september in childcare but then had enough.. we are finding it a little boring lol. and i have been a bit too shy to join a mothers group as i tried that when liam was very young... so if you wish to catch up sometime we will be happy to do so... you can add me to facebook if u like my name is lea hearne....

we live at capalaba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love your daughter's name
    I'm also a SAHM and was too shy to join a Mother's group when Ella was a bub. Have tried Playgroup a couple of times but I believe Ella was just too young at the time to bother but she has turned 19 months old today and boredom has certainly kicked in for both her and myself.
    We live in Belmont and although it's a fair distance, DD enjoys the car.
    My schedule is also fairly open.
    My name's Lynda by the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi lynda im happy for you to add me to facebook too if you like... it does get a bit boring and i dont really have any friends that have kids liams age... i am also happy to have a meet at my place this week if anyone is interested?? im not sure this weather is going to let up anytime soon... next week i dont think i will be able to get out to much as liam is having grommets and adnoids removed .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lea and Lynda

Would love to arrange a meet up this week if that suits you both. How are you both fixed for tomorrow? Lea I'll add you onto Facebook. I'll also pm you both as obviously dont want to post meeting places and times etc on here!!. I can also meet Thursday afternoon or Friday afternoon this week too. Looking forward to the bubs having some playtime together and us Mama's having a well earned natter and a cuppa!! Tina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    My name is Liz (27) and my little man is 10.5 months. We live in Capalaba and I'm looking to meet some other mummies and bubs and make some new friends in the area. If you catch up again would love to meet up with you all.
    Liz & Jordan

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Meeting Up

Hi Liz

Not too sure if we will meet up this week but we are trying to tie down a day next week that suits everyone. Lea, I know that you may not be able to make it but we can make a date and see how Liam is doing.

Lynda, sent you a mail earlier on too.

How about we look at next Wednesday morning? Any suggestions as to a place all depending on the weather at the moment of course!!!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wednesdays work for me. I'm easy as to where. I'll let you all decide on that one.

Lea, is Liam not well Bugger!

Oh well, we probably left it too late to organise a get together this week, mind you, I have no life so short notice generally works for me anyway.

Hopefully we can catch up soon ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I would love to catch up next week, but we will be on holidays for a week! Going to Byron Bay just crossing our fingers the weather holds up!
    But if there is a meet up arranged the following week would love to join in!
    Liz
    P.S - If anyone is on facebook please add me 'Elizabeth Calcutt'.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies,
    why didnt i check this last night i would love to have met up today been so bored at home with all this rain... we went out to the shops this morning, it was nice to get out of the house... i can definately meet up somewhere on friday, tomorrow is dps birthday so i just have a few things to get organised... i heard bunnings park is a good place to meet but i also heard its flooded...

Lynda liam is getting grommets and adnoids on tuesday, bit scary him having an operation but im sure he will do just fine....