+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    now that I have internet download (which is pretty much unlimited) I can post throughout the day when I am not busy...in parts...like when I am not cleaning up after the baby...or playing hide and seek...or feeding or changing...washing, dishes, cooking etc etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cas I'm also only 5ft2 currently 29 weeks pregnant and yea very uncomfortable haha.
    Doing pretty well with the weight gain tho only put on 3.6kgs in 29 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my belly has been hard since is say around 23 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitingforyoubaby View Post
    Hello! I only recently got my BFP after 2 an a half years of trying. We almost gave up hope. It was always blamed on my weight! But here we are... Early on (6 weeks I think, dating scan on Monday) an happy! I am feeling a little sad that I wont look preg, but if we get a healthy happy baby in the end, who cases! We have miscarried in the past so we are holding our cases close to our chest! I hope that you wont mind me asking questions an just hanging around in general! Talk soon ladies!
    Congratulations! I hope this is a sticky bub for you. It's a scarey time hey.....i had a missed miscarriage about 3 years ago, so when i got pregnant this time around OH and i were VERY nervous. I don't think the nervousness goes completely but as you pass each mile stone it gets a little easier. Try and enjoy this time...and think positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Widget View Post
    Oh wow... Is that 4 or 5 of us due in April now??? Lol welcome!!!

My tummy is starting to look pregnant now, but still squishy... Still have the definitive line separation around my mid section... So I look fat or pregnant depending on the shirt I wear lol
    Yeah, that's how my tummy is....definately still a seperation in my mid section. I'm assuming that will go eventually

When have you girls felt flutters.... sorry it's probably already been discussed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got flutters at 14 weeks and kicks at 20

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mine was the same...anterior! With my first I felt him from about 18 weeks...strong hard kicks...letting me know he was there...with this one I didn't feel anything until last week! I was so stressed (because I had 2 miscarriages before my first) and I kept thinking oh my god what if, what if, what if. But everything is good and I am out of the danger zone now! Yay!

And congrats to anyone else now feeling their baby move! It is a wonderful feeling (although I'm pretty sure you will soon get sick of it come the middle of the night and they wake you up! Before they're even born!!!)

CMCD - definitely uncomfortable...especially through summer...it's so much hotter this year I think! Hahaha...I wish I had air conditioning now! Can't wait till I go to London!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh but with the wet and the rain comes humidity...so we will all be bathed in stinky sweat. Fun. Just what us preggos want...or not! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Things going well.....

Hi Everyone,

just wanted to post on here to let you all know that I've had a wonderful experience with my OB...

After reading earlier posts from poor women who seem to have ended up with terrible widwives or OBs, I can say I found a gem!!!

I had my first appt with the OB yesterday and was a sack of nerves - so worried he'd comment on my weight etc.. But it wasn't even mentioned.. Not even when I stepped on the scales and showed 125kg.. He just said 'all good' and that was it..... Very nice, gentle and thoguhtfull.. Couldn't ask for more..

Wow!! So happy with him!! And all seems well.. He did the US and there seems to be all the requried legs and arms and size is fine for the timeframe....

Anyway - just wanted to share that great news!!

EDD 8 June 2011.. Haven't told our familes or friends yet - NT scan in 9 days.. If all goes well there we'll announce to family and friends - can't wait as keeping this secret has been torture!!

Take care all you gorgeous mums-to-be!!!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New and Hello!

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm currently at almost 7 weeks (due July 12).

This is my second pregnancy but I lost the first to mc. Took us five years to get pregnant again this time on our second attempt at IVF.

I'm 153cm and overweight and am pretty concerned about the reaction from Drs/midwives etc.

I was going to go private but just this week realised that I'm not covered for pregnancy in hospital. D'oh in the middle of all the IVF that was the last thing I thought to check.

Anyway I'm enjoying reading everyone's experiences and wonder what people's experiences are in Brisbane public hospitals? I'm thinking about going RBH (close to home) but would love to hear about other people's experiences around the traps?

All the best