+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by sammymac View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am 24w4d pregnant and my BMI is a massive 54! :-(
    I am really worried that the pressure of my stomach fat will squash my baby! I know that the uterus is a muscle and its strong, but will the weight push down on my uterus and squash bubs?! :-(
    No. Bub is safe.

I have had 4 pregnancies at that bmi or higher.
    All were normal pregnancies and all natural births.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (12-08-2015),sammymac  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Joining in here

My current Bmi is 30, 84kgs.
    Before my daughter it was 37, 101kgs.

I didn't have any complications with my daughter so I'm hoping this will be another uncomplicated pregnancy. I'm going to try not to gain much weight. Last time I kept it to a 5kg gain and my daughter was born at 3.88kgs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there does anyone know where is good to buy plus size maternity clothes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    GRRRRR! It really bothers me that medical staff are so rude about weight during pregnancy.

WE GET IT, WE HAVE EYES AND WE HAVE TO LOOK AT OURSELVES IN THE MIRROR EVERY DAY! I hate being told what i already know and made to feel bad or like im doing something unsafe for my unborn child.

My BMI is 39 pre pregnancy, i put on 20+kg during my first pregnancy, hated myself and the extra back pain etc from being so heavy and only 3kg so far this pregnancy so doing well. But im in the same boat- dont diet during pregnancy but dont put on weight either- what the heck are we supposed to do then?!?

Every single woman should be assessed individually as to her dieting need if overweight or obese and not just told the generic info we dont need to hear. Some support would go a long way with beating depression during pregnancy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BoutiqueParenting For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (Yesterday)