+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and the nurses and midwives were absolutely fantastic. Never made me feel uncomfortable. Put me at ease. I really couldn't have asked for better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news, how many weeks were you and I'm guessing you weren't induced?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 40 +5. I went into labor but didn't progress past 3cm until they broke my waters. I was having contractions nearly a minute apart but just nothing was happening! Very annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had one at 18 and something weeks I was the last appointment and also had a guy I was very angry with him he didn't put a lot of gel on my tummy and I could not see anything he had zoomed in that much it was blurry I said to him what is going on my last scan at 14 weeks was much clearer then this he said oh u no different places different equipment I told him that was funny because it was at the same place and same room he just goes oh i said all I want to no is that my baby is fine and what I am having he turned the thing of and goes come back in 2 weeks and do u want me to guess what ur having and went on to say girl and the. Aid to me don't tell anyone I said that I didn't really have a good look but I didn't see anything when ip did I told him to get out of the room before I took his face off they can be so rude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all =D I'm 30weeks with my second! I have a gorgeous little boy who's 2.5 & am expecting a little girl this time around.
    Have had nothing but positive experiences so far! No one has mentioned my weight, I haven't even been weighed =) horrible to think medical professionals make anyone feel bad! Especially when you're pregnant!
    I was induced last time due to high blood pressure & had a long labour that ended with forceps (he was turned & a rather big baby (4.07kg)) but other than the high BP I had no problems throughout my 1st pregnancy. And none this time so far!
    Am hoping to go into labour naturally & have minimal drugs this time, if I need them =)
    Hope everyone is going well & your little bubbas are growing nicely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone recommend a sling? Am looking at getting one but worry that it won't sit right, fit or be comfortable! Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Melab go into a baby shop and you can try them on. Baby bjorn sits well on me at size 22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im a size 18-20 and Ive bought a hug a bub for when this next bubba is due. Havent really tried it on properly but Its huge and it wrapped around me comfortably I seriously had to unravel it and fold it like a sheet lol
    Last edited by Purple Lily; 21-04-2013 at 18:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ergo baby carriers are meant to be great as they support bubs hips and don't let them flop. (endorsed by hop displasia) you can get a newborn insert and They make the ergo "sport" model that is meant to be bigger around the waist and height

I'm a 22-24 and the tommee tippee carriers pod fits me, just, but even now at 2 yo, ds loves his "cuddly"..... I also had a mini money sling bit couldn't get it to sit right without ds looking squished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I didn't even think of going into a baby shop! I had a baby bjorn carrier with my son, but found it hurt my back & was uncomfortable, my son didn't really sit well either.

Will see how I go with your suggestions =) hopefully my local baby shop have them for me to try. Thanks again =)