+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Overweight and Pregnant #4

Hello I can't remember if I posted before or not lol! I'm 16 weeks pregnant and 93kg (started at 90kg) previously I have been 115kg before pregnancy! I don't want to get to that weight again! I'm 164cm tall. I hope to not gain much more but I haven't exactly been eating very healthy nothing appeals to me not even unhealthy food! I've gone off chocolate and just like milk and toast!

I need to start walking and swimming so that's my goal this week

When I read my orange book and it said obese I was sad

Hope to chat to you all, monnie x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Overweight and Pregnant #4

mine says that too but my book is blue. I got to 102kg but put.on 4 when I was able to eat again. The fatigue is still hanging around which makes exercising hard but I swim when I can. Hope your pregnancy is progressing well :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone...

I've just found out that I am pregnant with number 2!!! Due 27 July 2013, I am and have always been obese (atm at about 115kg, which is the biggest I've ever been)... I have a condition (congenital adrenal hyperplasia) which to manage has me taking cortico steroids daily so it is hard to loose weight... During my first pregnancy I didn't gain any weight, I lost it instead as my pregnancy was tough (lots of pain and sickness) and I craved salads and healthy things... After having my DD I got down to under 100kgs!!! This time though I seem to be craving nothing but junk (but it is still very early days)!!! Its great to find a thread like this...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Welcome
    I'm having problems with junky foods too. I had really bad ms, it seems to be slowing down now but there are still very few foods I can stomach!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

My morning sickness has just hit full swing... i have to force myself to eat... all i want is hot roast rolls with cheese and gravy... lol

Sent from my LG-P970h using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hey girls!

Mmm hot roast rolls yum! I'm trying to eat healthier I did a shop today with fruits and healthier bread etc i have IBS so I have been told to only do a 'semi' diet.

Tried doing exercise around our area but with the hills I almost died! So I'm back at the physio trying to do things with her And get into anenatal aqua aerobics... Lol

I'm sooo craving all you can eat yum!!! Welcome newbie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies!

there seems to be many negative posts/experiences with being overweight and pregnant, and I thought I'd just take some time and write about my experiences so far. I'm 23wks exactly today with a little boy. I'm very happy,excited, nervous and pretty much everything that goes with being a first time mum. I'm 137kgs (been steady at this for the last new months). I have Been referred to the high risk clinic due to my BMI, but after a few appointments they decided that the regular OB/GYN clinics is fine for me. I was really happy to hear this!! The doctors have all been AMAZING. Honestly. My first appointment was a bit horrible, but ever since its been great. I when I went in for my 20wk ultrasound, the radiographer was wonderful. Very professional. I went in with my little sister (17) and dad to be. He pointed out bits and pieces, and pointed out that its a little boy. I do have to go back for more pictures, due to the fact bub was facing towards my back, which made it hard for some pics. All the pics they have so far show bub is perfect. I'm not really showing while standing, but when laying down you can feel and see some bump. I feel lots of kicks, but haven't been able to feel them from the outside, if that makes sense. I still have a little morning sickness, and feeling tired a lot! But overal my experiences so far have Been good. So that's it. Just wanted to let those ladies looking at this (and other) threads, it's not all bad being overweight and pregnant. :-)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacquiJJ For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (13-01-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (25-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for sharing your wonderful positive story, I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as smooth and problem free!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful positive story, I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as smooth and problem free!

You are very welcome! Just thought some positive energy might be good for the thread :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for sharing!! Do you mind me asking if you had trouble ttc??