+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Grr I'm so annoyed with myself. Had my 30 wk dr apt today and have put on 2.5kg in 2 weeks. I had felt like I had been doing really well until now but am feeling so bummed at myself. So far I have put on a total of 5.5kg. Am telling myself that it also isn't helped by having a whole weekend of eating with our baby shower and family gatherings. Oh well I guess there will be plenty of time once bub arrives to get rid of that excess weight. Thankfully my dr was fairly supportive only saying that if I'm going to breastfeed it will help to lose the weight and encouraged me to take every opportunity to go walking with bub which I am really looking forward to. Sorry for the vent, had just been feeling so flat since my appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm worried about my weight with pregnancy. Had a miscarriage in Jan and now about 5 1/2 weeks, hoping this one is ok. I'm about 90kgs at the moment and really worried about putting on too much weight. I'm eating fairly healthy but still have my days and really haven't been doing any exercise. I'm so scared about putting on too much weight. I'm already feeling uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm new to bubhub but I saw this thread and thought I best jump on and say hi I'm 15w6d pregnant (second baby) today and I weigh 115kg, I started the pregnancy at 117kg. I am glad there is a group like this where I can hear from women going through the same things as me Let me know if you have any hints or tips for being fat and preggers, such as curbing cravings... no seriously... I think my baby is going to come out covered in gravy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome brismumma! Sorry I can't help you re cravings, pregnancy number 1 here and I'm hungry all the time!! Morning sickness all the time too, its awful lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Welcome brismumma! Sorry I can't help you re cravings, pregnancy number 1 here and I'm hungry all the time!! Morning sickness all the time too, its awful lol
    hi mrstuilawa... I'm hearing you! I'm the same, first pregnancy, only 5 1/2 weeks, feeling sick and wanting to eat all the time. I haven't been exercising either, so that's not helping. How far are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maddyangel View Post
    hi mrstuilawa... I'm hearing you! I'm the same, first pregnancy, only 5 1/2 weeks, feeling sick and wanting to eat all the time. I haven't been exercising either, so that's not helping. How far are you?
    Hey maddy! I'm only a week ahead if you go for my dating scan on Saturday, so excited!
    fore finding out I was UTD I was gymming 6 days a week, in the last two weeks I've exercised a total of 3 times lol I'm just too exhausted, morning sickness has hit me hard and lately I've had growing type pains in my legs. I'm going to see my trainer on Wednesday so I'm hoping he can give me some much needed encouragement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey maddy! I'm only a week ahead if you go for my dating scan on Saturday, so excited!
    fore finding out I was UTD I was gymming 6 days a week, in the last two weeks I've exercised a total of 3 times lol I'm just too exhausted, morning sickness has hit me hard and lately I've had growing type pains in my legs. I'm going to see my trainer on Wednesday so I'm hoping he can give me some much needed encouragement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post

Good luck for Saturday. We have to go back in 2 weeks when we should be about 7-8 weeks to ensure everything is going well and the heartbeat is growing stronger. It is so hard to exercise when you're tired and sick. I finish work at 5pm and by then I'm too tired to head to the gym. Mu husband is keen to go, but I just can't do it. I keep saying I'm going to do just 30 mins every day, but latel that hasn't happened either. I hope your trainer can encourage you. What state do you live in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Saturday. We have to go back in 2 weeks when we should be about 7-8 weeks to ensure everything is going well and the heartbeat is growing stronger. It is so hard to exercise when you're tired and sick. I finish work at 5pm and by then I'm too tired to head to the gym. Mu husband is keen to go, but I just can't do it. I keep saying I'm going to do just 30 mins every day, but latel that hasn't happened either. I hope your trainer can encourage you. What state do you live in?
    I'm a brissie girl, how about you? I'm determined to make this week the week I start exercising again. I did a half hour at the gym tonight and I've got my pt tomorrow night. I've gained around half a kilo in two weeks though, I think from all the extra carbs I'm eating. It's so hard
    Even if you start off just exercising every second day, its better than nothing

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I'm ridiculously overweight at 130kgs, and now 5 weeks pregnant. i'm nervous about the attitudes of the doctors. I'm lucky that my heath has been really good despite my weight but i'm terrified of booming during this pregnancy. i'm trying to eat really healthy and i'm about to try and start exersising a few times a week. but i'm not gonna lie i'm scared that the doctors and midwives are going to be mean to me more than anything. during our fight for fertility treatment i had to prove time and time again that i'm healthy with nothing bad in my results besides my damn BMI. we had male factor infertility but they put me through months of scans and tests trying to prove the infertility was on my side before they finally tested DH's swimmers. and then i still had to lose weight before they would allow us to start IVF. the medical industry is so judgemental!