+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome!!

Question for you ladies.. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and don't know if I'm feeling baby yet. There's definently no obvious kicks as such. My tummy does seem more active in a hungry grumble kind of way but I don't know if that's baby. Shouldn't I be feeling more by this stage? I'm not worried cuz I've got the Doppler and listen regularly and hear him kick through that, but don't feel it..? Is this cuz of my weight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    Welcome!!

Question for you ladies.. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and don't know if I'm feeling baby yet. There's definently no obvious kicks as such. My tummy does seem more active in a hungry grumble kind of way but I don't know if that's baby. Shouldn't I be feeling more by this stage? I'm not worried cuz I've got the Doppler and listen regularly and hear him kick through that, but don't feel it..? Is this cuz of my weight?
    It really depends on the individual.. I am currently 31 weeks and very overweight with an anterior placenta - so was prepared to feel almost nothing for ages. I could feel definate kicks (big strong ones) from 24 weeks, however I first felt movement that I could tell for sure was bubba at around 17 weeks. Some times it was a strange squirmy sensation - rather than strong kick kick that I get now. Hubby couldn't feel until around 27 weeks or so.

I find lying on my side I feel it more than on my back or sitting, on the side of my stomach. If you have a doppler etc, and can hear the bubba through that - everything is fine. Whenever I have a scan, even now, the baby is moving like crazy and often I am feeling nothing. Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree it depends on the individual.im 127 kilo and have been feeling bub since 9.5 weeks and have had definate kicks since i was 16 weeks.this is my 6th baby though.
    The only thing im worried about is that im not showing anywhere as big as i was with my other babies im now 19 weeks.anyone else had this?

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well of course after I question it, he brings it on!! Finally felt him last night & today so that's great!! my B shape tummy is also finally turning into a D! Haha.. The only other thing I've noticed is stretch marks. My skin is SO sensitive.. I was putting on my makeup on Friday and roughly (as usual) blending it and I got a stretch mark under my chin!!!! How weird!!!! Got a couple on my tummy too.. Doh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I am 18w + 2d and I am hoping to find out the gender in the next couple of days. Is that too soon?

Also, pre-preg I was 104kg, now 107kg. How much more weight am I likely to put on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't answer how much you'll put on but I'm 22 weeks and only started putting on weight yesterday. Hoping I don't put on much tho!! I found out gender at 18w 6d I think so I don't think it's too early as long as baby cooperates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now 31 weeks, and have stayed the same since the start of my pregnancy. My OB says this is fine, given I was overweight when I fell pregnant, the baby is measuring perfectly.

However, I have been aware of what I am eating, and also found out my thyroid was nuts when I had my first blood test - so went on thyriod medication - which I think has probably helped.

I have heard if you are already overweight probably 10kg in gain - then this is all baby etc. However, I have only just heard/read this somewhere - i can't remember where (pregnancy brain). Ask your carer as they will give you guidance on what's appropriate for your situation, and check the baby is growing properly - which is the most important thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I did a topic looking for plus size delivery stories and then realized some of you would have already had bubs, can you share your experience or direct me to where its posted so I can read it? Thanks heaps!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi other mummy`s!

Im 21 and found out last friday that i am 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby, i weight 110kg two weeks ago in the last two weeks i have put on 2kgs i dont no if this is normal or a crazy amount to put on so quick and so early. iv been drinking water like crazy but.
    Any help is welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is well.
    wanted to share that II am UTD, so excited 6 weeks today!
    Looking forward to sharing this journey with other mum's with curves.
    I weigh 120kg.