+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ally! Glad you could join! So how does it feel to be this far pregnant now?! After my two miscarriages when I got pregnant with my son I freaked out until I was 5 months...I was so careful with everything. But he turned out fine and now with this one I am so close to the end I can almost taste it. I can't wait until this little monster actually comes out so I can see who has been causing me so many problems! But don't worry...everything will turn out fine, I know it.

By the way is anyone having problems with their wisdom teeth? Mine have kept coming through this whole pregnancy and I am getting pretty jack of it. Considering there is no pain killers I can take other than panadol...which we can all agree doesn't really do anything for tooth pain! So some more sleepless nights right before my sleep deprivation period...it's not fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it feels awesome to be this far along feels so much more real , feeling her kick all the time is awesome and gives me that piece of mind too knowing that she is still in there and doing ok lol
    I think I still freak out now and prob won't stop till I hold her, there are so many thing that could happen im just totally freaked out..I am so careful in what I eat and what I do.. I can't wait till she out either is so not far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caszie87 View Post
    Hey Ally! Glad you could join! So how does it feel to be this far pregnant now?! After my two miscarriages when I got pregnant with my son I freaked out until I was 5 months...I was so careful with everything. But he turned out fine and now with this one I am so close to the end I can almost taste it. I can't wait until this little monster actually comes out so I can see who has been causing me so many problems! But don't worry...everything will turn out fine, I know it.

By the way is anyone having problems with their wisdom teeth? Mine have kept coming through this whole pregnancy and I am getting pretty jack of it. Considering there is no pain killers I can take other than panadol...which we can all agree doesn't really do anything for tooth pain! So some more sleepless nights right before my sleep deprivation period...it's not fun.

I've had all 4 wisdom teeth out, but early in my pregnancy had a severe headache that panadol wasn't touching, so visited my GP and she said it was ok to take Panadeine forte as it's paracetamol based, not Ibuprofen etc

Check with your Dr to see if it's ok for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I already did...they said it was fine to take that stuff up until the third trimester...even the chemist was warning me about taking anymore later on. I will ask the Midwives when I go to the hospital for my check up today. See if they can recommend anything.

I get those strange headaches too sometimes...ones that just won't go away. Hormones I think. And men say they have it bad! Hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally - After 5 months...not much can go wrong. Just de-stress now and relax. Keep picturing good things. Towards the end is the worst! I know I just want my baby out now...no matter the pain. It is so hot and sticky and I feel like a whale. I can barely turn over in bed...and I can forget about trying to carry my 1 year old up the stairs (lucky he can do that himself!) I can barely even reach the sink to wash dishes! I have to bend over like an old woman! This time around I have so many aches and pains...burning around my previous scar, I think I have severe Pelvic Girdle Pain thing as well, aching back and heart palpitations when I sleep at night on my back. But doctors have said all this is fine so I have no choice but to muscle through now...Just over a week to go now!!!

Know that unless you have a fall or are poisoned or some other extreme circumstance everything is going to be alright.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself, I've just read through this thread and found it really helpful. I'm 30 and hubby is 40 we had been TTC for over three years and finally succeeded late last year, I'm now 24 weeks pg. After loosing 18kg in the 8 months before getting pg (started at 114kg) I've just hit 100kg again, I've put on about 4 which my doc day's isn't bad, but it's a bit of a mental block for me, when I finally got down to double digits I promised myself I wouldn't go over again.

I've had really good experiences with all the medical people I've dealt with so far, I was really surprised when I read about some people horror stories. They did ask me to do the 2 hour test straight up, but my dad was insulin dependent for over 20 years so I think that's fair enough.

Anyway, that's me, hope your all well and happy.

Ashley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Ashley! It's good to see more people posting in here. However since I am not pregnant anymore! Yes, I had my baby girl on the 12/03/2011! 5 Days early! Which was nice. I probably won't be in the pregnancy section anymore. So I wish you ladies luck and hope everything goes well with your pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Caszie' congrats on your little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi this looks like a great place to get comfy . Im almost 33 and weigh 122 kilos.since falling pregnant 11 weeks and 5 days ago i have lost 5 kilo due to ms.had the gd test just this week.had gd with 3 out of my 5 children.doctor wasnt to bad about my weight but of course he sent me to a dietician.i hate how they do that.i know how to eat well i dont like how they just assume cause im fat that i dont.i first started feeling flutters off and on at 9.5 weeks.with my last i was 11 weeks.they do say u feel them earlier with ech.
    Anyway itll be great catching up witb i lovely ladies.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to the ladies who posted pics of themselves in the last month of pregnancy. It was really great to see some plus-sized mums, instead just the thin ones. Thanks!!!