Closed Thread
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @JenniwithanI: Ya. DH was funny about the pad. I thought it was much better than gauze pad which moved around and rubbing the wound.

Feeling nada. last time I was wiped out and pretty much in bed all the time two days after transfer. I thought i was jetlag. Then implantation spotting around 6dp5dt -- freaked out thinking AF was coming. I am feeling pretty normal atm. The weird contraction and cramping that I had the first night certainly weren't good because embie was still floating around. Hope it is just too early.

I am on pessaries and crinone since the day after transfer. I didn't want pregynl booster this time. I am also on immune med, clexane and prednisolone.

Sorry, malak. Dh was also told about the brief as well. Do whatever he feels comfy. I really have no idea how my DH survived without pain killer and ice pack! Our men men went through a lot!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH doesn't like alot of pain killers but had to today because the DR said to lol.

He actually just called ... was operating on a Saturday night!

He said some are better dangling and others secure and DH serms like he is in the first category. He said take a photo of it in the morning and send it to him and we will go from there. He also said will probably meet up in the city tomorrow to get a repeat script

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes @Malak bbhope has just reminded me. DH stayed on heavy duty painkiller after TESA and mTESE. I'm pretty sure it was panadene forte and one other. Is your DH on any pain control?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah he is on a really strong one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope maybe just maybe it was early implantation you were feeling with cramping? I read implantation happens 1-4 days after 5dt.

I didn't have any bleeding in Nov when it implanted. But later when all the crinone started coming out in clumps I noticed some of it was quite pinkish. I will be interested to see if I have implantation bleeding this time.
    @Malak how is your fella this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenni: Too early. Within 24hrs of transfer, the embie supposes to bounce around hatching out if it's shell. If the cramping is later, maybe.....I had a similar symptom for my second except no tiredness and spotting so that one ended in early chemical from the very beginning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For interest's sake, I believe I felt implantation with DS. I always thought that people who claimed to feel implantation were just imagining it or reading into things too much, but I know better now. For me, it was about 10 seconds of INTENSE AF-type cramping at about 9:30am at 3dp5dt. I was out having brekky at Coffee Club with DH, and actually had to stop talking while it passed. I knew something was up then and there, cause in the previous five cycles I'd never felt anything like it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is still in pain today. The DR said to think about it for an hour and then give him a call back. He said maybe he might need some stronger pain medication which we have to go to the hospital for.

He also said that it doesn't look like it is an infection.

Our main concern (apart from the pain) is that it looks bad at his job taking all this time off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    update: went and saw the dr and he said everything looks okay. He has given us stronger pain killers and an antibiotic (just incase). Then see how DH goes and to call him tomorrow. He did check to see if the results had come in before he met us which was nice .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your dh feels better with the stronger med! Rest up. Treat him like a king.