Closed Thread
Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Ya. I don't know what to say. I guess sometime U just have to trust what they say. Weaning off drug is better than sudden withdrawal, though. I am kinda scare about the fluctuation on the level as it seems my body is just too sensitive to it.

Feeling anything on day 2?
    We'll just see on this go what happens - no drugs nothing to blame I guess, only me.

I felt nothing yesterday until I went to bed and was a little wheezy. Haven't needed my asthma puffer (I have extremely mild adult asthma) in weeks and was annoyed I needed it last night but it's all safe. And then woke up with a blocked nose and sneezed about 20 times. Strangely blocked nose happened last time too and only stopped once I started bleeding. So could be a sign. I am feeling a little cramping from time to time across my abdomen but to be honest absolutely nothing else. Think it's all too early days??

You hon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    We'll just see on this go what happens - no drugs nothing to blame I guess, only me.

I felt nothing yesterday until I went to bed and was a little wheezy. Haven't needed my asthma puffer (I have extremely mild adult asthma) in weeks and was annoyed I needed it last night but it's all safe. And then woke up with a blocked nose and sneezed about 20 times. Strangely blocked nose happened last time too and only stopped once I started bleeding. So could be a sign. I am feeling a little cramping from time to time across my abdomen but to be honest absolutely nothing else. Think it's all too early days??

You hon?
    What are you on post transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH tried the jocks and woke up from a nap and could barely walk waiting for the urologist to call back ... maybe he is watching the soccer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I had a killer headache yesterday and slept for a few hours after the transfer. I was so damn tired. It's much better today - put it down to not having any coffee. Going cold turkey on the coffee too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Malak View Post
    DH tried the jocks and woke up from a nap and could barely walk waiting for the urologist to call back ... maybe he is watching the soccer
    I have asked my DH just now and he said it was extremely painful and he was waddling a bit.

However I think if you have any doubt, you should go to ER. Have you referred to the notes they give you when you left the day hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jenniwithanl I have read the notes about 50 times lol.

When I spoke with the urologist this morning he said not to go to the GP because they will probably treat it incorrectly as don't know what they are looking for so I presume same goes for ER. I will see what the dr says when he calls back.

I joked with DH that he will call back and half time lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would definitely do what your FS says. If he starts vomitting or doubled over than I imagine that's a different case. But you're doing the right thing. Just plenty of rest and lots of pampering x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes you just expect it to heal faster than what it does especially since we were told 3 days off work.

He is feeling alot better since taking the jocks off but hasn't walked since .... resting on the recliner chair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whatever works to feel comfortable. He will get better just take it very easy. Not walking much is common. So sorry if my suggestion of the jocks made him feel worse - that was suggested and worked for my DH but you have to be comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it is hard not worry when they say 3 days and he is still in pain.