Page 91 of 109 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I mean maybe see how many make it to 5 days or even 3 days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    No scan - I asked why haven't I had a scan and they said the FS hasn't requested it as part of the cycle. So I rang FS, and receptionist said its not protocol with a natural cycle. After a lengthy conversation she eventually asked did I want a scan and I said no. I guess I'll just do what they say but it did surprise me. How am I meant to know if something is not right?!

They seem to feel everything will go smoothly though.

Bb - maybe see how many mature and if a few - maybe you could just see about transferring a slightly lower grade Embie in as apparently they do that in fresh cycle to see which ones are the really strong ones for subsequent FET as the environment is typically better for FET without all the IVF drugs. But really what would I know!

X
    I strongly recommend a scan. That's because you want to know if the thickness of the lining is good or anything could go wrong (touch wood....). With my FET, I'd a scan to check the lining and the dominant follicle size. The lining and follicle size were consistent with BT result. Once my LH surged, they pinned point the O day and I flew over for transfer 5 days later. Everything seemed perfect internally so i was kinda sad about the lonely egg had no chance of meeting the sperms. Infertility talking here....Yes, some clinics tend to be more relax about FET/IUI. Apparently, embie has a narrow window to implant. It needs to have the right amount of estrogen. As you know that, we are all pumped with a bunch of IVF drugs during the cycle. That's probably the reason why natural FET has a better success rate.

I'll see how things progress in the next few days to decide what we want to do. FX that we get at least 1 blast. I just don't have the energy and time to do another interstate IVF. I'm due to travel oversea for work again in March.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Sorry I mean maybe see how many make it to 5 days or even 3 days x
    They wont' transfer day 3 embies unless there is only 1 left on day 3. FX that it won't be the case! In a natural way, day 3 embie isn't supposed to be in the uterus. But who knows, some say that body oven is better than the lab.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep us posted BB. I will wait on the BT result tomorrow and might just see how things go on this occasion. It seems to be quite normal that natural cycles don't have ultrasound. I will trust them this time but if it falls over will be pushing for everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya I assume I will get an update tmr. Who knows. It Is a public holiday. The upside, I am enjoying the good food here in syd. Revisited some of my favourite restaurants. It is like a food paradise for us. Feel a bit like rich people to just come over here for food. But you know that we r on a secret mission. A bit awkward with colleagues as I usually tell them even if we go vacation. I just disappear this week from the office.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone else doing? @DeterminedOne: are you feeling slightly better now? @Malak: all the best for the TESA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Health wise I'm doing better, still have to see my surgeons on the 4th to talk about why I had another gallbladder attack after they removed it. Otherwise I'm counting down to 3rd March. After the TESA I wonder if they will be able to tell us if they found anything on the day or if we have to wait for the follow up. Has anyone here had this procedure at flinders fertility?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT results are in and thankfully no more BT. I have a date for FET this Friday 30th! They said the results are good and progesterone good level so many guess I'll just let nature take its course (sort of).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    allykat11: I don't recall. Are you doing TESA in March? With TESA, they will be able to tell you a bit more what you guys are dealing with.

JenniwithanI: Glad to hear that you have a transfer day. I'll PM you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sariele: in regard to your previous post, if one believes that there is only 1 take home baby per cycle, why do we all go through IVF? Isn't that better off to try IUI since there is always an egg anyway.