Closed Thread
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1081
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol. I didn't know that there are many sidelines stalker on this tread.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (11-02-2015),Molros  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laying here ****ted off!!

Soo DP and I where talking about the steps we need to take to go east..he requested me to look into something and I snapped and said maybe you could do it?? I said to him do you know how much time, effort, consistence goes into research and phone calls go into this?? it consumes my life!!!
    What do you do? rock up to the appoint when I book it, tell you to meet me here when I say to, ask your opinion on drs, states, etc and what do I get you just pick on hun and I'll be happy with that.....aaaghh geezus! This stuff consumes my life day in day out its all I think about...friend announcing pregnancies, births, birthday, questioning me if I know what it's like to have a 6mth old baby!!! FFS give me a break universe stop throwing this in my face. I'm trying to do the best I can do with the knowledge I have, some day if I didn't have you girls Id hung up some tree some where!! I have one friend who I can talk to but I hate to off load my problems in to her but sometimes I just can't help it she ask I just blurt it out! My mum passed away I haven't spoken with my dad for 10 years and my sister well she's so self absorbed I haven't talked to her either for 3 years, it is a sad story and I do miss them (all) but I don't miss the crap they consume me with and how they treatment "as if I'm a door mat" so other than DP I don't have anyone and that sucks "BIG TIME" !!! Sorry for the off load girls still feeling ****ed 😡😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Determinedone I know how you feel. I made all the appointments did all the worrying. My DH seemed to just switch off with it all where as I could never do that I don't know how they do it!

In regard to dr p he is very good at what he does. He knows a lot about the male side of things. After we had the surgery and moved on to donor I swapped drs. I felt more comfortable and less like a number with dr Louise Fay. She also deals a lot with same sex couples with donor cycles.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big congrats bbhope! Sending stickies.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DeterminedOne: i can relate as well. I find that most men are like that during the infertility journey. Women drive the fertility journey. My DH is the same. He doesn't want to know any detail. At the beginning, I got really frustrated that he didn't try to understand anything. In the end, it is just the way they are. OK, seriously, don't ask me how they can just shut it off at work etc and being so nice to other friends baby. It consumes my life inside out in the past few years. I don't have too much trouble with friends baby but there are days that I just don't want to be part of the social gathering, which I am allowed to. It does get a bit difficult with friends who don't know because they make all sort of insensitive comments. I'm very grateful that I found this thread long ago. Otherwise, we would have been stuck without any choice in this $hit town, ie. no TESE until a donor back up. Yes, it isn't even mTESE and you know how long it takes to be on top of the list. We are still not on top yet as of today.

Hugs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @bbhope Yep..I'm a sideline stalker too!! Anyhoo, Congrat's Luv!! Those numbers sound pretty good to me

@JenniwithanI Congrat's to you too Luv!!

to the rest of you Ladies!! Hoping you all get your BFP take home baby on your next Cycle
    Thanks blondeinbrisvegas!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving all the sideline stalkers too!! Thanks ladies means so much!!

So today had another set of bloods - 15 DPO and HCG is 916!!!! Woohoo!! Progesterone is back up to 132 and thyroxine is perhaps the only thing that now might need to be reduced as its almost boarder line too much thyroxine in the system - TSH is .78 and 22 for the other one. So they might reduce my intake on that but he's not too concerned. I am so relieved but still cautious due to chemical at 5 weeks last time. I pray I make it through the next week.
    @DeterminedOne and @Malak so sorry to hear the stuffing around but it sounds like some progress for you both.

And @Malak sounds like your DH is now on the mend - what a nightmare. My DH has a check up next week - one of his testes has ascended a little so he's getting that checked out but testosterone is normal so hopefully it's nothing too serious. It's never easy for our fellas x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jenniwithanl congrats to you too, I just saw your post! !!!
    Last edited by Molros; 12-02-2015 at 08:16.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jenniwithanl so glad blood work is great.

DH is finely on the road to recovery. He is now on antibiotics for 2 weeks and hasn't had endone in over 24 hours. Just having panadol for his temperature.

The urologist hasn't returned my call regarding his appointment next week. Hopefully he returns it soon. Otherwise will have to ring the hospital and see what they want us to do for his checkup.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (11-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    So today had another set of bloods - 15 DPO and HCG is 916!!!! Woohoo!! Progesterone is back up to 132 and thyroxine is perhaps the only thing that now might need to be reduced as its almost boarder line too much thyroxine in the system - TSH is .78 and 22 for the other one. So they might reduce my intake on that but he's not too concerned. I am so relieved but still cautious due to chemical at 5 weeks last time. I pray I make it through the next week.
    Good number! Is this 15dpo? Wow....i thought my 15dpo hcg level is off the roof. Now, i don't have to worry about having twins (heck, i just want this to work so i don't care). I'm a bit of a control freak with BT this time around. I'll do another one tomorrow just to make sure it is still going. Just like you, I'm holding out it to pass the 5 weeks mark. The Ob Dr who i am seeing for a different reason is quite happy with the value. He did mention the possibility of twins. My FS just sees it as a strong positive. But i told FS that you just never know after being traumatized last time. The worries will never end. So after BT tomorrow, I think i can maybe live with weekly BT from Monday until scan. Is it what you did @MGCBertie?

Sorry Malak. It sounds like pain in the a$$ to deal with your urologist. I hope after this, you don't have to deal with him anymore.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)