Closed Thread
Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1081
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Azoospermia

Quick reply: did u get my PM? I sent you few Dr names. Anyway, dr david Golovsky, dr Shannon Kim, and dr Derek Lok. As to which one to go with, have a read at my PM, it depends on if u want to do donor at the eastern state as well. The wait time etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Quick reply: did u get my PM? I sent you few Dr names. Anyway, dr david Golovsky, dr Shannon Kim, and dr Derek Lok. As to which one to go with, have a read at my PM, it depends on if u want to do donor at the eastern state as well. The wait time etc.
    Yes I did thanks 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeterminedOne View Post
    Sh!t @Malak I really don't know what to say!!! I mean as if your not going through enough!!! I'm sorry and I hope things are once and for all on the mend for yous x
    Tell me about it! I have pretty much had enough at the moment.

I rang the dr's secretary to make an appointment for next week (as requested by the dr) and she said only has Tuesday free. I basically said to her it isn't good enough because he only has Thursday and Friday off work and can't afford to have anymore days off work! She told me he doesn't work Friday and is fully booked Thursday. I told her I will ring the dr and talk to him then.

I am stubborn so they will have to work around me this time!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DererminedOne we will be getting ours done in Brisbane and there is only one that does it. I have read a bit about him and I wish we had have done our TESA with him! He has done alot of research too from what I can see.

I like the fact with him also that he considers people that don't have private hospital and will operate in a public hospital as a private patient to reduce the costs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Malak... I've been reading along and can't believe the complications he's had, considering that it wasn't even mTESE (was it?). I guess something wasn't clean, or some germ flew by at that moment. You really could have done without all this!!

Determined one.... we went and saw both Dr Lok and Dr Golovsky. They both certainly knew there stuff, but Dr Golovsky seemed to have the edge with the technology, and he was brilliant on the day, and his bedside manner beautiful. I would highly recommend him to anyone coming to Sydney - mind you his consult fee was something like $400 (I think it included some kind of BT in that)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, no test result today. I can't believe two pathlabs messed up a simple blood test twice in less than a week. I have been trying to avoid the Perth clinic for more BTs because all OOP while I know all other places are bulk bill for hcg. Besides, I an always treated last there while it supposes to be first comes first serves. It looks like if I want reliable service, I just have to suck it up and ask syd clinic to write more referrals to the Perth clinic, which have been a pain so far for me to chase them up -- micro-managing.
    @JenniwithanI: Wanna share the news or wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to know the result today because I just switched from using crinone twice a day + pessaries at midday to pessaries only (morning and evening) and if P4 drops, I will have to up the dose. Sigh. I almost wanted to yell at the lab saying if I miscarriage, I will sue them. They can't even locate where my blood sample has gone!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia

Hi girls,

@Malak I am so sorry to hear your DH is continuing to have such a terrible time. I really really hope they sort him out sooner rather than later. Sending my thoughts.

Yes @bbhope happy to share the news even though I must say it's been a really stressful day for our family business on top of the stress waiting for the result but they are in and..... BFP again! This time HCG is 260 and progesterone is 123. Slight drop from progesterone being 138 on Friday but they assure me it's not an issue. What we need to hope for is doubling HCG so I'm going to sneak a test in before the next BT from the clinic next week just to be sure.

Bbhope any news to share yet? Xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeterminedOne View Post
    Ok @bbhope @Malak and @JenniwithanI

Out of everyone on the east coast which one would you go to for mTESE ? I'm doing a ring around today to see what the process is DP has told me to go ahead with it...I feel happy about that 😊 I know BBhope is with DrG but what's his full name @bbhope?
    Xxx sending lots of hope to you all 😘

Ps @bbhope @JenniwithanI how are you doing?
    In Melbourne you can go to Prof Luk Rombauts or Dr Darren Katz xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia

Congrats Jenni!!! FX for sticky bean. Yes, the doubling time is important and finding it out is nerve wracking once you have gone through a chemical.

Afm, I don't think I will be able to sleep well tonight. I will post a whole lot tmr. Either good news or bad news. For now, I just hope for the best. Time for a jab and then buy more prednisolone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (10-02-2015)