Closed Thread
Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1081
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bbhope that is crap about no videos from Syd to Perth! Something must be done about that!

You could go on Monday it wouldn't be too early. We would know together. I am starting to wonder about this one today - not feeling many symptoms with the exception of a tiny mild pain but not cramping at all, but at least I know it's not progesterone this time if something happens. Had a tiny little bit of what looked like spotting today too. But it was teeny tiny and nothing else. Making we worried it's the beginning of AF but I'm not due technically until next week. With no symptoms I am ruling out implantation. So might not be a good sign. Ah the joys.

How are you today??
    @Malak any updates and how his DH feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is stil swollen but he is walking alot better but not ready for running . He is on antibiotics for 10 days and the hospital dr had said can return to work when they are finished as he will be feeling better.

His job is standing all day so not sure how he will go with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats jenni. BB how are you travelling along? So sorry to hear about your DH malek. Don't think I'll share that story with my DP. I can tell he's starting to get a bit nervous now. Although sometimes of late I feel like pulling the pin, he's been a real **** lately. Stress is getting to him and his bad mood seems directed at me, can't say iv been a darling myself though. We're in the process of packing and moving AGAIN. Since I met DP we have moved every year...it's getting tiring. Only pro is we're moving to a house with a pool. Under a month count down to find out if we can do ICSI.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 there are some things they don't need to know! I haven't told DH about @Jenniwithanl's DH for that reason. Fingers crossed you get some good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Funny is that I am telling dh some of these and he was asking why. To be honest, after hearing few of your bad experiences with TESA and mTESE lately, I didn't want dh to go through it again. Once is enough. Yes, I thought I could convince him to take the last 10% shot. Not worth the pain. It is what it is. We move on. Given how hard it is to get preg and a live birth, I don't think I care as much as 6 months ago where the baby is coming from. It will always be our baby.
    @JenniwithanI: didn't u transfer last fri? If that's the case, you r 6dp5dt? I had implantation spotting exactly on that day both times (the second time was inconclusive but I don't think it could be coincidence to have irritation from the progesterone on 6dp5dt). BT on Monday? That's 14dpo? My clinic insists 16 or 17dpo. I actually have transferred earlier than you. I think what they do is to wipe up those super early miscarriage. I don't think they even classify any level below 25ml a positive preg. what they do might only give those poas ppl panic early on by seeing it fainted away without an acknowledgement of a preg. Kinda cruel. Because I am not going to poas, that's why thinking to test early. It is extremely important for me to know if there is any chem preg. So I might not be able to hold off until next week. We will see. The Perth clinic is open 7 days for BT. i must admit, kinda scare to find out. I would rather living in the world of not knowing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I know I have same fear. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well it didn't go quite to plan! My weight was the last problem we had before we could go any further so the first thing they done was check my weight...DP said he seen where it said a note saying I needed to have bmi of 35 and under before further treatment I just scrapped in by 34.9! We had to see a new dr as our old one has left so he asked us what we where doing/where we where at??? I informed him of our 2 yrs 6month journey so far . He new nothing about us I had to pull out result to show him and there was other questions I had to ask that we where we hadn't been told before.... I was really quite disappointed. He told us basic that there was no point in doing the op (Mesa) on DP as the results would be poor elevated (FSH isn't a good sign) and the pain and suffering he will go through to get nothing from it would be depressing. We had told him that our plan was to have the op and have DS back up he said you've made a choice of DS and we know that's good quality we will start ivf. I was shocked and felt like crying DP also looked gutted. We sat there in slience for a minute Dr said what do you want to do DP said well I'd don't care what I go through he needs to know we tried everything. I said my heart tells me yes but my head....issuing is it really worth it?
    Dr then said right well we will do op then, with a sigh of relief I said we'd prefer that dr said we will book DP. I asked about my cycle he said no we don't do same day ops anymore I said dr ann told us that we would do the op because they dont like to freeze Sperm as they don't unfreeze well and when you only got 5-6 then it's best to do it timed..anyway heaps more went on.....but basically DP needs to have an op then they will see what they find then I'll do a cycle! Felt so guttered when we left!!!
    Oh yeah then I got a call yesterday to say sorry but I can book DP in because all his blood work has expired and he needs to re do it and oh an you do to...OMG i said we where there yesterday why didn't we get the bloods done then!!! 😡😡😡😡 not happy 😡😡😡😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @DeterminedOne: I am so sorry about your experience yesterday. Were you seeing DrR or DrY? I am not going to lie. We weren't very happy with DrJ. She was very pushy. Pretty much telling us the same thing that no point of doing TESE because the chance is zero. She won't do it until the donor back up. I also had have few bad experiences with Perth clinics regarding some testings. And I found that none of the drs here care about their patients or genuinely want to help people. "Oh..you are not our IVF patient. Sorry, we can't do the biopsy for you." That's why we left and continue our journey out east. I am not saying my clinic is sydney is good in all aspects but much better -- with a personal touch. It is exhausting for interstate ivf but no regret. I know starting the whole process again isn't ideal. But you want the best team to work in your best interest. You don't want to have a dr who you don't trust to do the operation, do you? Can you trust that he will look hard? If financially feasible, I strongly recommend going to the east coast. QLD/Melbourne has no waiting list on donor, I can direct you to few clinics who have mTESE surgeon if you wish.

Please don't rush into doing the OP. MESA is in fact a waste of time. The procedure isn't even any close to TESE to get you any sperm. Just think about if you only have ONE chance to make this right as a closure, you want to do the right surgery. Also, it is extremely crucial to have the IVF to go along with the mTESE/TESE. If you read through this thread, this is what have been done. If they find any sperm, it is such a small number and they won't freeze and thaw well. I will ask DrS today and see what he knows about mTESE in perth. He, himself, does sperm retrieval procedure (not sure what kind). Don't rush into the most important decision in your life if you don't feel comfortable about the choice.

It did cross my mind if it worth it because we ended up with false hope (DH sperms aren't good enough as i was told). BUT you know you have tried everything to make it happens. I don't regret it.
    Last edited by bbhope; 06-02-2015 at 11:46.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (06-02-2015),octonaut  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia

Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @DeterminedOne: I am so sorry about your experience yesterday. Were you seeing DrR or DrY? I am not going to lie. We weren't very happy with DrJ. She was very pushy. Pretty much telling us the same thing that no point of doing TESE because the chance is zero. She won't do it until the donor back up. I also had have few bad experiences with Perth clinics regarding some testings. And I found that none of the drs here care about their patients or genuinely want to help people. "Oh..you are not our IVF patient. Sorry, we can't do the biopsy for you." That's why we left and continue our journey out east. I am not saying my clinic is sydney is good in all aspects but much better -- with a personal touch. It is exhausting for interstate ivf but no regret. I know starting the whole process again isn't ideal. But you want the best team to work in your best interest. You don't want to have a dr who you don't trust to do the operation, do you? Can you trust that he will look hard? If financially feasible, I strongly recommend going to the east coast. QLD/Melbourne has no waiting list on donor, I can direct you to few clinics who have mTESE surgeon if you wish.

Please don't rush into doing the OP. MESA is in fact a waste of time. The procedure isn't even any close to TESE to get you any sperm. Just think about if you only have ONE chance to make this right as a closure, you want to do the right surgery. Also, it is extremely crucial to have the IVF to go along with the mTESE/TESE. If you read through this thread, this is what have been done. If they find any sperm, it is such a small number and they won't freeze and thaw well. I will ask DrS today and see what he knows about mTESE in perth. He, himself, does sperm retrieval procedure (not sure what kind). Don't rush into the most important decision in your life if you don't feel comfortable about the choice.

It did cross my mind if it worth it because we ended up with false hope (DH sperms aren't good enough as i was told). BUT you know you have tried everything to make it happens. I don't regret it.
    @bbhope I don't feel comfortable if we are lucky enough to only find one that's our one chance at a miracle and to think that I know it's not good for them to freeze and unfreeze doesn't sit well with me

I would appreciate the list of clinics and would appreciate you finding out about MTESE in perth!

I wasn't happy and I'm still not! I can't believe it really, I felt as those DR R was thinking we where waisting his time and the fact he was pushing US away from the surgery wasn't impressed at all!!!

✨💗✨
    Last edited by DeterminedOne; 06-02-2015 at 12:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope what are the laws Re: DS over east? I know there different to WA as WA has passed the bill to allow DC to access file at an early age! Which again I'm not 100% keen on 😕