Closed Thread
Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1081
    Thanks
    Reviews
    He would like to see the dr lose his license!

Makes me sad though that I didn't listen to my gut. I felt at one stage we should go to a different one because they seemed to have strange procedures and give us the run around.

Did anyone's DH get proper instructions on what to do after the procedure? The day hospital/dr hardly told him anything apart from pain medication and ice. When he was at the hospital they told him how he should be icing it which was completely different!

When I do the feedback form for the day hospital I will be saying that they should have better procedures especially written.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It will be a long shot to do that.

After each procedure, we are always given a sheet of paper for after care. Nothing specific. Quite general. And of course an emergency phone number.

Hope he feels slightly better now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bbhope he is still in pain but can walk better then before and still swollen.

Question for you guys. Does anyone know why one would get a blood clot after this? Is there something we did wrong since told limited information? What I am thinking is ... would be great to for us to pass on information of what they have to do after the procedure for future people so they don't have to go through what we did. Not all males are like my husband and if this happened to them at TESA they may refuse to do the mTESE.

DH does have a jock strap now which will use for next time and for some time when he returns for work. He did make the comment about why they didn't tell him after the biopsy that he needed support.

All such a confusing process but hopefully will all be worth it to get some sperm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope and @Jenniwithanl how are your eggs cooking?

@DererminedOne good luck with your appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Malak: blood clot is one the most common complication post op.

I am no longer cooking eggs. I am "nesting" embie. I haven't felt anything out of the ordinary. The cramping didn't show but who knows. Some say that each pregnancy is different. I am starting to feel a bit unusual tired but I always tired and the progesterone can cause just that. I don't want to over interpret symptoms, which can only lead to disappointment. I am too scare to POAS so i'll just wait until official BT. I know POAS can drive people crazy. Clinic doesn't do BT until 17dpo (12dp5dt) but I might ask GP to write me one on 14dpo. Although I don't wish for chemical, it is extremely important for me to know if it happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DeterminedOne: hope things go well today.

@MGCBertie: how are things going? 12 weeks scan soon?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it is hard not to analyse things. Even though I know there is no sperm still hard not to think maybe I will get pregnant naturally. Almost like you don't want to believe.

I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

It's our 3 year wedding anniversary today! Had a lovely dinner and lots of laughs, good for embro (this one is embro based on the "he" comment at transfer 😉) I'm feeling good. Been crazy busy and massive days had to fly up and back in a day to sydney which wasn't ideal but life goes on. I did have my blood test today and progesterone is 72 so a positive sign that things are developing. Pregnancy test on Monday - coming around quickly. So I'm not going to POAS and wait it out. Had lovely acupuncture tonight and it was great - feel asleep. So all positive but staying neutral. Who knows the outcome.
    @Malak really horrible news about your DH I really hope he is feeling better. My DH didn't want to go back to his original FS who did TESA because I think he thought he stuffed it up too only because he was determined he would find sperm and just led to disappointment. Your case is different, but we did know clots and haeamatoma were possible risks we were told that. We looked into why my DH heart stopped in MTESE and it's too hard to fight and get answers. Sometimes you just have to move on and make a new plan.
    @DeterminedOne how did the appt go?
    @bbhope how are you tww buddy!? I have a good feeling all will be ok. Hang in there and stay positive. Think babies, and send those positive nesting vibes to your embie. What day is you BT?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw, I watched this document on the plane from Sydney and it was all about IPS stem cells and creating sperm and eggs from skin.. Have a read of these articles.There is future hope for Azoospermia. Whilst still a little far away, you just never know it might happen young enough for us to advantage of it down the track. For baby number 1, 2 or 3!

http://www.nature.com/news/rudimenta...-cells-1.16636

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-ne...udy-finds.html

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia

Jenni, congrats on the anniversary. And more to come. I am hoping that we will have a good reason to celebrate this year. Dh and I didn't last year because we were so down (boo). It would be 7 yrs for us.

thanks goodness that i am not going to fly as much as I used to in the last couple of years for work. It has gotten a bit annoying for the baby making journey as you know that interstate ivf involves a lot of organising and time off. New contract, new role less $ to fly. Do you know flying is addicting? Lol. I feel weird for being home more than two weeks at a time now. Well, I do have a big trip coming up in March so either now or not until April!

I can't believe they have entertainment system for your flight from mel to syd. We were so disappointed to be on one of those A330 which hasn't been upgraded by qantas last week. So bored for 4.5hrs flight back to Perth. Hehe....when you fly that much, you start being picky on what aircraft you are flying.

Ya, read about that news article. Hopefully one day. Maybe we should start banking eggs? Nah...I think dh is even feeling old to be a father now.

BT early next week. No date on the form. I guess I can just pick monday. heck I can do it tmr if I want but no. Too early. Btw, progesterone level seems good without support. Positive sign.