• other

8 10.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would you dob in a centrelink cheat

delete
    Last edited by fairyflossfairy; 07-10-2010 at 12:00.
    If it's very painful for you to criticize your friends -- you're safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that's the time to hold your tongue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. They are the ones who have society looking down their noses at everyone on Centrelink payments and making accusations that everyone on those payments are cheating the system. They also make it hard for other people on different payments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry but if he lives with his mum, how is that cheating the system? Just because YOU dont see him each time YOU pass doesnt mean he is there or isnt there?

What are your motives for dobbing them in? Cause 9/10 times its about jealousy and that should NOT be a motivating factor in possibly destroying someone's life with false allegations.
    Me, Him & Her

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I voted "Only if I was positive" because I'd hate to put someone through that kind of stress when they genuinely need the money and are getting it legitimately. Centrelink payments are hard to live off and it's stressful making end's meet so any more stress can tip a person over the edge. So yes, if I knew for sure that's what was happening I would and have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably not. It's not my business.

Even if they are cheating I wouldn't want to do something that could possibly affect the wellbeing of their children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaBear03 View Post
    I voted "Only if I was positive" because I'd hate to put someone through that kind of stress when they genuinely need the money and are getting it legitimately. Centrelink payments are hard to live off and it's stressful making end's meet so any more stress can tip a person over the edge. So yes, if I knew for sure that's what was happening I would and have.

- Harder - Better - Faster - Stronger -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes. For sure. I don't like the idea of giving up a third of my hard earned money every pay to people ripping off the system. What wld people like that do if we all did that and there was no-one left to pay tax and fund their dishonesty!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would wait and find out for sure before reporting them, but would report them for sure. if they are then all I have to say is people like that are scum of the earth with a big sense of entitlement
    let's start at the very beginning.. it's a very good place to start

Thanks
    Reviews
    if you are 100% positive that they are rorting the system then dobbing would be the way to go BUT if there is even an inkling of doubt and you dont know the FULL story then no- only a person of low morals would dob without being 100% sure.
    As someone who has been falsely accused due to a vengeful ex I know the stress that it can cause and if like me she is in a situation where she does rely on the PPS payments and they are stopped during an investigation then it is the child who suffers.