+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oops, i think im too late... Nmac how did u go? thinking of u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    blood test today levels dropped.... so will go back next week for d&c and hope for the next one....
    I can get pregnant they just don't seem to want to develop... they stop all by themselves and according to pathology for 2010 there is nothing wrong with them.
    Right now not in a good place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Im so sorry to hear of your loss hun. GBH. Take time to grieve and heal. If its any consellation, my bestie had 2 MC with no known cause, and on her 3rd preg had a healthy girl who is now 18mnths old. Its possible to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls
    Little stressed at the moment.
    almost 5 weeks ago I miscarried naturally at just 6 weeks (to the day)
    U/sound showed completely empty uturus and I bled for only 5ish days. My GP said that most women wouldnt have even known they were UTD just assumed AF was late but because it was our first month TTC, we knew as I did a HPT the day AF was due. GP told us we didnt need to wait to TTC again as MC was complete. Two weeks after MC I felt the telltale O signs- EWCM, crampy ovaries. DP and I DTD but not really to conceive just coz we umm.. wanted to LOL. Last week I started feeling tired, emotional and a little dizzy. AF due friday, nothing. Sunday, did a internet cheapy HPT, faint second line. Lunch time just before meeting DP for lunch with DS I did a first response- BANG second line dark. Did a digital yesterday- PREGNANT 2-3 (conceived 2-3 weeks ago) which is consistant with when I think I O-ed. PLEASE tell me there isnt left over HSG?? I have googled and googled and I doubt it- especially because with last preg i never got a major dark line anyway and at only 6 weeks i doubt there would still be HCG? I am working all week so trying to get a BT will be hard.. WAH! lol. I so WANT to be excited! Thanks for the wah wah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im scared.. I'm just so scared this will all fall apart.

I can't do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - it sounds promising! I doubt u would have any left-over hcg after 5 weeks. I MC naturally and got AF when due as if the MC was a period...(ie it didnt screw up my cycle)
    If u had o symptoms, chances are u are UTD! Id make an app with ur GP/OB just to be sure!

vintage - Are u preggers? How far along? Hang in there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 weeks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, we've started a new thread for pregnancy after loss. Come and join us. Are you out there Una?

Thanks
    Reviews
    had a major freakout last night & now im so embarrassed :/

im only 6 weeks today, our first BFP since our missed m/c in november, and last night at work i went to the loo & had brown discharge and then proceeded to go into complete core meltdown

i was supposed to stay & help with an after hours surgery but i just rushed out, in tears & hysterical, drove home (under the speed limit), picked up DH & went straight to hospital.

then i had a panic attack in the packed ER waiting room & fainted, only to wait there for four hours before accepting defeat that i wouldnt be seen & going home.

i went into my gp first thing this morning though and he told me it was likely old blood from an implantation bleed & i need to relax yeah sure

ultimately overreating & freaking out over nothing is the better outcome than there being something really wrong, and if i do have a m/c theres nothing that anyone can do anyway but after last time i just couldnt help it!

now i feel like a fool for wasting everyone's time over nothing & frustrated that the hospital couldnt tell me that & save me waiting for four torturous stressful hours, not to mention clogging up their system.

i wish i could just relax & enjoy my pregnancy but at this point all i do is worry & im drained

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey rollermama its so hard to relax no matter how many times people tell you to. I had a miscarriage last just and am now pregnant again. Everything was cruising along until I was 7 wk 1 day I had some bright red tiny blood spots on the toilet paper. Then Ive been fine for 3 days and all of a sudden Im spotting lite pink and have a few cramps, so here's me thinking here we go agaon. I went to the drs and she told me shes not worried but if it gets worse come back. With my dd and my m/c I had early ultrasounds. Since then Ive changed drs and wont be having an ultrasound until 12 weeks....how bloody hard is it waiting 12 weeks when Im spotting....farrr out. Im 8 weeks tomorrow so Ive got 4 weeks to wait....very hard