+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls!

Firstly AJ, congrats again hun! He is just gorgeous!! LOVE the pics!

Tasha, i just upload the pics into my BH album and then use the links under them to put them into here.

I Hope everyones bubs n bumps are growing nicely. We WERE going to TTC Again come december, but im LOVING the time with my little man so much, i think we might wait till Dec next year. Unless i continue to get clucky!! haha, DF is already asking me when we can have #2, so no worries there!

Our little man is doing well! He's 7 months old next weekend! I cant believe how fast its gone! We seen our MW that helped us with our feeding issues after birth, and she was amazed at how much he's grown! He is SO close to crawling, he's spent the last couple of days on his hands and knees, rocking back n foward, pushing himself backwards and rolling everywhere! Heres a pic i took a couple weeks back

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Shadow he is adorable!!

thanks for the help.. Hopefully this works!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...7&d=1318248201

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...6&d=1318248190

He is growing wayyyy too fast for my liking and getting cheekier everyday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaaaaa!!!! tash and shadow they are GORGEOUS!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Tash! Look how much he's grown! He's so chubby now!! Just gorgeous!! isnt it amazing how much they change?? Strangely enough, he reminds me of my great nephew!

Hows ur lil man going AJ? Are u slowly getting into a routine yet?

We start swimming lessons tomorrow!! He LOVES the bath, and we've taken him down to muck around in the pool a few times, so it should be good

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did the swimming lessons go Shadow? Does he enjoy being in the water?

AJ.. hows your little man going.. well not so little now i'm sure!

It's heartbreaking how fast they grow! I have bags full of outgrown stuff already that hardly even got worn.. actually i still have things in packets and with tags on! Such a shame!

Hopeful! Omg.. how long to go? It must be almost your turn!

Hope everybody else is doing well

Belly rubs to the mummys in waiting and hugs to all the cute babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 weeks!!! Holy crap!!! I am starting to feel really anxious about the delivery and I hope I can deal with that before it happens!!! Do you think they could give me a slight sedative the night before???!!!!

Everything is ready for our princesses arrival!! I just have to wash some clothes but her bassinet is ready and her room is complete! Omg! I'm actually having a baby!!!!!!

I hope you are all well and your bubbas are bringing you joy everyday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful - when the time comes, u and ur body will know what to do. Trust ur instincts. OMG 5 weeks!!! Not long now

Tasha - yeah he loved them, we've only been once in 3 weeks!! The pools heater has broken so they keep cancelling them!! SOO Annoyed. We've paid for a whole term and have already missed 2! Hopefully its all sorted this week.

Hi all u lovely mummies and mummys to be! Hope ur bubs n bumps are growing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Piper Lea has arrived!! She was born at 21:21 on 01/11/2011 via emergency c section due to thinning of c section scar (to 1mm) At 34 weeks and 5 days!

She I'd extremely well after delivery and didn't need any assistance with her breathing and has apgars of 9 and 9! After some low blood sugar levels she has been tube fed formula (due to her gestation she doesn't have a great deal of sucking reflex) she has gone from 2 hourly tube feeds to 3 hours which is a big step! We attempted 3 breastfeeds yesterday and I have expressed a total of 2mls of colostrom! Lol! It is extremely hard to have my much awaited baby in the NICU and I am struggling a little emotionally but I am not giving up! We will get breastfeeding established and she will be home with me shortly!

I am so in love with my baby girl and my boys think she is the best thing ever!! I had alot of visitors yesterday and feel like the first 24 hours was 3 days!!!

I will keep you updated on her progress but for now thank you all for helping me get through pipers pregnancy!!

Much love xx

Piper Lea Dorey has entered the world! 01/11/11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to say she was a hefty 2940grams!!! She is one of the biggest in the nicu and the other big ones are full termers!!

Piper Lea Dorey has entered the world! 01/11/11

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! Yayyyyy Congratulations!!!!!

What a fantastic weight! And such a gorgeous name!

Wow @ your scar thinning that much! Ouch!

Isaac was born right on 35 weeks and was 2480g.. and i could of written what you did word for word including blood sugars and all! It must be pretty normal for prems! He spent 2 weeks in the scn and didn't get the sucking reflex for a week or so... don't give up... keep expressing and keep trying and she will get the idea. I can say that now even though i spent every day crying and thinking he would never feed or that he would never come home lol!

It is such an emotional ride having to leave them but she will be home before you know it!

So exciting that she is finally here I will keep checking back for updates to see how she is going xx