+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies.
    im 14 1/2 weeks along. am pregnant after having a m/c in 09 at 9 weeks.
    when i found out i was pregnant again i was 5 weeks and just 3 days after i had a light bleed, went to docs and couldnt tell if bubs was ok, so had to wait another week for hcg levels to get back. everything was ok.

then i had another bleed at 9 weeks ( i thought it was happening again) but did u/s and bubs was there beating away. even though im almost 15 weeks i wake up most mornings thinking is this the day my world comes crashing down. if i find myself being happy that im pregnant i quickly turn to being mad, upset or just guilty.

i know alot of people dont lose their babies from here but i just cant help but to think that maybe i will be one of the unlucky few that has a m/c in the second trimester.
    Last edited by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo; 10-09-2011 at 12:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome mummyandbubby!

Sorry to hear ur sad news Theres some success stories in here of ladies who've bled throughout their pregnancy, but now have healthy bubs. Sadly, the experience of a m/c ruins the excitement of future pregnancys.

All i can suggest, is try to take it 1 day at a time and celebrate each week or day u achieve. I Wont lie and say the worry goes away though I even checked the paper in labour!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks. yea it does and its sad cos being pregnant should be a happy time (cos your going to bring new life into the world and all) dh has been wonderful throughout this pregnancy, but he still dosnt get how i feel and blah blah blah and i dont have any friends/ family who understand.
    so i am glad i found a thread that makes me feel like im understood. i can relate to the checking toilet paper part (never been in labour) every time i pee.. always checking. haha glad to know im not the only one
    Last edited by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo; 12-09-2011 at 13:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone!

I can't believe you are all posting how fantastic. My beautiful boy Isaac is 7 1/2 months. I am such a happy mummy.

Yes this thread got me through it, and I was even nervous in labour, all I could hear was that heart beat...

We're planning number two, now. As I turn 39 in a few weeks. Just waiting for af to turn but dd anyway!

I will post a photo when I work out how to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    I'm back!

As you might expect life has been a little "hectic" since O was born and I really can't believe he'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow!
    DP has had to go to Singapore and Korea for work over the last couple of weeks - he's production manager for Wicked the musical and needed to do site visits to the theatres over there - so I've been struggling a bit to keep my head above water. Oh well, everyone told me going from 1 to 2 is hard and they weren't wrong.

If anyone can tell me how to attach images that would be awesome. I tried...and failed ...so actually have NFI how to post a pic!

hopeful how many weeks left for you now? getting closer!!!

Shortiii and mummyandbubby are you still in here? If so, I do hope you're both traveling well.

A big to all the other mums and bubs still popping in from time to time, hope you're all well!

Tracy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aj... I hope you settle in to some kind of routine soon. It does take a little to adjust but you will get there! It must be hard with hubby going away so soon. But wow.. what a cool job he has!

I have no idea how to attach images but hopefully somebody else can help... can't wait to see him! I just stuck mine in the album in my profile lol

Hopeful.. how long to go? Wow can't believe your next! It's funny how your own pregnancy seems to drag on forever yet everybody elses fly by!

Mummyandbubby... i hope everything is going well for you. I am one of the success stories of bleeding right through my pregnancy, including a few massive bleeds where i was sure it was all over. If you read back a little you will find my story.

Luckyme... good luck with ttc number 2! I hope it all goes well for you!

Hi to everybody else Belly rubs to the mummys in waiting and i hope all mummys and babies are doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJGirl08 and tasha74

hi, am still here. i went to hospital today just cos i was worried and wanted some reasurance that everything was still ok. i asked for someone to use a doppler so i could hear bubs h/b. and there it was, a perfect sounding h/b. (best sound in the world!!) i am now 18 weeks and am doing well, still get anxious and still check toilet paper every time i go. but soon i will feel bubs move and kick so i think that will go away with time. thank you both for your thoughs and kind words

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mummyandbubby! It took me a while but I did it!
    Here's our little man...well...not so little actually! Not in these pics, but now, at 4.5 weeks old he's about the size of a 3 month old baby!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...9&d=1317823693

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...0&d=1317823717

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...1&d=1317823783

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...2&d=1317823809

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!!!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and aj little o is growing so well!!!

I'm doing ok.. 31 weeks so and have my c section booked in for 2nd December!! 8 weeks and 1 day left!!

I'm feeling really anxious about the actual operation and recovery but cannot wait to meet my little princess!! Some days I still feel like something will go wrong..then I tell myself to stop being so silly cause she is extremely active and let's me know she is there all the time!!!!!

I'm having another growth scan at 34 weeks so am looking forward to seeing how much she has grown!!

Her room is coming together nicely and I have my baby shower next Sunday! It's all starting to feel very real!! My boys keep asking how much longer!! Lol!!

Chat soon x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ.. he is absolutely gorgeous!! I wish they stayed that size forever! And how clever you are attaching pics.. i'm impressed (now please tell me how lol)

Hopeful... wow... she will be here before you know it! I hope you get great weather for your baby shower! I loved mine and it was the first one i ever had so it was so exciting! I think i ended up with 56 face washers though lol

Mummyandbubby... 18 weeks! Fantastic news! Bubs will be wriggling away any time now.. hopefully that will make you feel much more at ease

When AJ educates me i will update with a pic of bubs.. can't believe he is 5 months old already! It breaks my heart

xx