+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats AJ!! Hope you are enjoying lots of cuddles and can't wait to see pics!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow!!! Congratulations aj!!! I can't believe how quick your labour was!!!!! Ill be hanging out for pics!!!

I hope your first night was great and Oscar is giving his mummy some newborn snuggles x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats aj!!! hope ur enjoying ur snuggles. Gorgeous name! Cant wait to see pics... YAYYY!!! Another bub successfully and safely earth side.

Ok ladies, whos next? Hopeful? Sugar??

WOW Thee!!! Almost 1!! I remeber u announcing her arrival!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MAJOR CONGRATS AJ

love the name and well done on the birth- incredible form! good ot hear a successful induction story. yay for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyy major congratulations!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!! Well done on the drug free birth! Cant wait to see him xxx

Wow I think we have all had boys this year!!

Hopeful how long have you got to go? Hope your feeling ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats! am so happy for you and your family! absolutely love the name....cant wait to see pics xxxx

sorry ladies - i have been AWOL since zoe was born. when she was 3 weeks old we went to the UK for 4 weeks for my SIL's wedding. we got back nearly 2 weeks ago but i am only just getting life back in to some sort of routine.

looking forward to catching up with where everyone is at

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

I am 27+4 today so things are moving very quickly!! Seems like bubs will be here before I know it!!

I am having a c section and apparently things have changes since I had ds2..I had him at 38+5 and now they are saying they will do it sometime in my 39th week! My friend who is due mid October was told our hospital only does electives on Fridays so they will book you in on the Friday before your due date!! I would have thought being my 3rd c section that they would not want me to go into labour at all so wouldn't leave it so close to my due date!!

Anyway I guess either way bubs will be here in 12 weeks..kinda scary! I still need to sand back and paint the cot change table and drawers!!

I hope you are all well x x

Shortiii is offline Baby H v2.0 - Anticipating April release
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Can I join in here? I have been trying to find a place to fit in, but I feel bad hanging with my TTC ladies and my due in group doesnt quite understand how I might be feeling the way I have been.

I am 7w2d after our m/c and d/c in may at 9 weeks. I thought I would be okay with being pregnant but I am so worried about any little thing and keep checking for blood and little cramps and twinges are making me terrified. We have our first scan on monday at around 8 weeks.... and since our last scan showed our quiet little baby... I am petrified to have another one with this pregnancy. I want to be excited and I was to be positive, but it's just been so hard. We want this baby so much and now I feel like I will be scared for the entire pregnancy until I am holding this baby.

I guess I thought I would be 'safe' last time as we were 9 weeks and you always hear m/c happening early 5-6 wks. I am worried to feel safe at all because I can't imagine going through the pain I did before. I'm not the type of women who gets huge pregnancy signs... im a little tired, I feel a bit gross when I wake up, ive been bloated but thats all. I kind of wish I was vomiting 24/7 because I'd feel more reassured.

Does it get better at all? I just want to start being happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi shortiii, Welcome & Congrats!

I dont wanna lie and say it gets any easier, BUT i can reassure you, that theres alot of success stories out there!

I went for an US at what we thought was 8wks, but bub stopped growing at 5wks3days. I Was soooo nervous my whole pregnancy, and never got an ounce of any symptoms so i can totally understand how ur feeling, it all sounds too familiar. I didnt vomit once, only felt slightly nausiated maybe 3 or 4 times, didnt really feel tired or anything that i expected goes with pregnancy! I would madly dash to the toilet every time i had a twinge in the belly or 'down there' in the first 12wks, just to wipe and check the paper. After the 12wks i relaxed a little...but the worry was always there, and so i always checked the paper...Even during labour!! (Now that was interesting!) Honestly, if it wasnt for the disappearance of AF, then later on the kicks/movements, i wouldnt have known i was pregnant, i felt that 'normal'. (It also didnt help that i didnt show until i was about 33wks!)
    I still worried even when i was feeling regular kicks and movements...Its only natural after a loss to fear the worst.

But the up side, is i now have a gorgeous bubba who's almost 6 months old.

Some of the other girls, have had scares with bleeding through alot of their pregnancies, and have healthy happy bubbas now as well, so bleeding isnt the be-all of a pregnancy every time.

I hope the next 30+ Weeks fly by quickly for u, and drama free so that u can be holding ur bubs soon... Its so hard to feel like u fit in when uve been TTC, and u have these other worries that the TTC ladies and even some "due-in" thread ladies dont quite understand, but the girls around here are lovely and i found them a great support! Especially to hear inspirational stories that end in a healthy bub.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 08-09-2011 at 17:47.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congrats

Congratulations on your perfect little boy AJ, what a journey hey!

We get the keys to our newly built house tomorrow - so excited. I'm not on bubhub much at the moment because dh has been away and we are not ttc (well a bit hard when he's not hm lol).

Much love and cuddles to everyone and their bubs xx