+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    3 more sleeps aj!! How exciting!!!!

I know this has probably been discussed before and is way tmi but am I the only one who checks the loo paper for blood everytime??? I know everything is fine but I think after so many losses I'm still anxious!! I feel calm and not at all worried so why do i do this??? Help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think its totally normal. I checked every time, even when i was getting strong kicks etc, right up until, and during labour!!! Some of the times in labour were interesting! lol But dont feel anxious or that u are weird cos u do that. I think we all do.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    go AJ!!!!!!

hi shadow and tash! hope you're all doing well with the little people.

go hopeful- yes completely normal!!

v busy here, little guy is 7 months in a coupla days, had a 2 month cold over winter - that was fun. A is still waking up in the night- at one point a month ago- he was waking up 2x in the night! thankfully now it's just once and sometimes he even sleeps through. Hope everyone has a nice father's day and spoil the lovely men in our lives rotten

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sniper!!

AJ!!!!!!!! How are u going hun? Thinking of u!!! Hope ur enjoying ur newborn snuggles now, or if not yet - best of luck for when things begin to happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sniper.. Wow time has flown! Glad your little man is doing well!

Aj... Omg! Im so excited for you! It's been such a long and hard journey for you but the time has finally arrived! Good luck.. I hope you have a quick delivery and can't wait to hear of bubs arrival!

Hopeful I worried every single day until bubs finally arrived... I guess it didn't help that I had so much bleeding throughout my pregnancy but I don't think the fear ever goes away until the baby is safe in your arms. Your due date will be here before we know it!

Shadow... Glad to hear bubs is doing so well... It's so sad how fast they grow up!

Afm... Isaac was 4 months old yesterday and is getting so big! He is 6 and a half kilos already! I just want to cry lol! Wish he could of stayed a newborn forever! Time has gone way too fast!

Hi to anybody I missed! Hope babies and bumps are all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sugarplum I'm sorry I missed replying to you, can't see back far on my phone..

Congratulations! Wow not long to go now! I totally understand how you feel... I'm sure we all do. My story is too long to write on my phone but to sum it up I had a loss Xmas eve 2009... It then took 10 months to fall again and when I did I had the worst pregnancy.. Bled until 27 weeks and constantly thought the worst. My waters ended up breaking at 35 weeks and bubs was fine.. I had to leave him in hospital for 2 weeks which was horrible but it all worked out in the end. My biggest regret is that I couldn't enjoy my pregnancy and spent every day fearing the worst. Try to let go of your fear and enjoy those little kicks, I know it's much easier said then done .. Before you know it you will be holding bubs in your arms! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for your reassurance!!

Aj today is the day!!! Yay!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go AJ, can't wait to hear the news x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck AJ...hopefully you have having lots of snuggles atm!!

Sniper, Shadow and Tasha I can't believe your boys are getting so big!! My Caitlyn is almost 1!! Where has the year gone??!!

Good luck to all the other mums and those beautiful bumps. Hope your pregnancies are going well and you're loving the weight gain, swollen ankles and toilet stops!! Oh and i would love to reassure you and say that things get easier and you stop worrying...but unfortunately you don't. I worried all the way through and until i got to cuddle my beautiful girl. But its all worth it when you cuddle those beautiful bundles. Good luck

( Angelbubs - can't wait to hear your happy news!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    Well...he's here! Oscar George Flint 8lb 9oz, born at 1.14pm and just divine!
    I had my waters broken and synto drip on lowest dose at about 8.15am. They turned the drip off after about 30mins as the contractions were regular and strong - nothing unbearable though. At midday I had an internal and was at 5cm, OB recommended drip back on at half lowest dose.
    WHAM!!! Dilated from 5-10 in the next 40mins and then excruciating pressure and pushing to get him out. OUCH to say the least but soooooo worth it!
    I managed it all drug free (not quite sure how ) and just had a bit of gas for a few stitches.
    Will post a photo tomorrow...when I figure out how!