+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Thee!!! That's cr*p!!! I got all excited when I saw you had posted. The only advice I can give (as I was also induced and was trying to make bubs/me get a wriggle on before hand) is:
    1) Raspberry leaf tea - big tick
    2) DTD both with DH and (small cough) myself fykwim, both are meant to help, the more the better!!!
    3) Nipple stimulation (not as much fun as I was expecting!) google it for the right technique.
    4) Walking (if you've got the energy)

I tried all of the above and although didn't got into labour the midwifes said the I'd 'primed' myself well as something was going on downstairs.

Anyway good luck and I hope your little one arrived sooner rather than later!!!

To everyone else, still following the tread everyday although not posting. Think of me cheering in the background for each of you!!

Take care all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I am taking notes Una! Your post made me laugh Hope you and Z are doing well and DH has healed after his accident?

Myleysmymmy - welcome to the thread and big hugs for your losses. Sending you lots of sticky positive vibes for this little one. It is be so hard having multiple losses as you see friends etc go on with no problems. Have you had any tests done yet?

Hello to all the other ladies, enjoy ur weekend xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Una View Post
    OMG Thee!!! That's cr*p!!! I got all excited when I saw you had posted. The only advice I can give (as I was also induced and was trying to make bubs/me get a wriggle on before hand) is:
    1) Raspberry leaf tea - big tick
    2) DTD both with DH and (small cough) myself fykwim, both are meant to help, the more the better!!!
    3) Nipple stimulation (not as much fun as I was expecting!) google it for the right technique.
    4) Walking (if you've got the energy)

I tried all of the above and although didn't got into labour the midwifes said the I'd 'primed' myself well as something was going on downstairs.

Anyway good luck and I hope your little one arrived sooner rather than later!!!

To everyone else, still following the tread everyday although not posting. Think of me cheering in the background for each of you!!

Take care all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Myleysmummy!! I dont think feeling envious is a bad thing, just normal for having had a loss. Everyone experiences it and copes differently.

Personally, i couldnt cope even seeing strangers and newborns for quite a while after. 2wks after my MC my mum was on hollidays, called to say my 18yo niece was pregnant, i was on loud speaker and would i like to congratulate her? - UM NO! I dont. I went silent and Ended up hanging up in tears... 5wks later she came to visit and id burst into tears just hearing her voice knowing she was pregnant and i wasnt. It jus hurt too much.

Anyways, i plucked up the courage to give her a present for the baby, didnt manage any words (just tears) But SIL knew how i was feeling and how hard it was as she'd had a loss herself.

Give urself time, i hope it goes well for u this time. If it helps i survived the first '12 weeks' by breaking it up. I found out at 4wks too. and just focused on making it to the next appointment, scan, bloods etc. Now only 3.5wks and hopefully find out what im having!! Still feels surreal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Thee!!!

You must be so over the waiting

Hopefully we will be hearing some exciting news from you later.

Em
    xx

PS: Belly rubs to all you other girls, and to the new girls hope time is ticking away a bit quicker for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Em but unfortunately still no baby!! rang up this morning to confirm and was told they had too many already in so would have to put it back till tomorrow!

So again will have to ring up in the morning and hope they haven't had too many women in delivery already.

Am really really really over waiting! I just want to be holding my bubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Thee that would suck. Can't they just book you in for an induction???

Good news from my OB appointment today.
    I saw head OB and I didn't even have to ask for anything.... He did my internal & a S&S and I was already 2cm dilated prior to that. I am now 4-5cm.... Also he has booked me in for an induction on Thursday (21st) at 7:30am.... I can't wait... But I am starting to freak a bit... Poor DF is freaking out, its really hit him that this is happening...

How is everyone else going???

Sorry for the lack of personals. We had a rough week last week with DF losing his job etc. But things are looking up now.

Belly rubs to everyone.

Thee - Good Luck tomorrow. I really hope they don't leave you hanging much longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG THEE!!! Thats so terrible!!! U cant just hold the bubba in indefinately... noticed ur already 41.5wks!! They should be helping u get bubs out - no matter who else is in delivering... U need to have ur turn too!! Hope all goes well for u though

Fire - wooo wow!! things are moving along

Fingers crossed for u both!!! Maybe bubs will be born on the same day as eachother? Hope it goes well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fireflies that's so terrible dh has lost his job. Fingers crossed for a healthy labour.

AFM - diarrhoea all this morning so went home after lunch, met my possible replacement who seems great, so fingers crossed. I have to fly to Brisbane tomorrow and I rang my obs to check, and he doesn't think I should go if it continues. So I'll make a decision tomorrow. This was going to be my last two flights this week, so it'll be a shame to not do it, but good in a way cos rather be with dh. Dh reckons it was the bag of grapes I ate that my have given me diarrhea. Bubs is wriggling and squiggling alot which I'm loving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Thee you poor thing!! I feel so sorry for you it isn't your fault that they hv too many people in there! I hope you get some good news and action tomorrow xxx

And fireflies omg so you are on your way! Good luck, hope it will all go well. Sorry tht dh lost his job, good to hear things are looking up for you now. Good luck!

Belly rubs to everyone else xxx

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just wanted to say hi
    I'm pregnant with number 5..
    2 healthy bubs, 2 early miscarriages (5 &6 weeks 5 days ) and now 11 weeks 3 days pregnant. Alls looking great so far