+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hi girls, here's an update...
    If baby boy hasn't decided to come before, I'm booked in for an induction Monday 5 Sep! Ummmmmm...ever so slightly FREAKING OUT!!!
    Need to get into "birth mode".

WOAH!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG AJ, where has the time gone. Big hi to those who still remember me - can't believe your all having your babies.
    Things are good here. Two weeks off moving into the first home both DH and I have ever owned and hopefully the home we make our baby in! We are madly ttc but only a chemical so far a couple of months ago. He has been working away allot so not that much opportunity, hard to make babies when not in the same state. I've been busy maintaining the 40kgs that I lost in the last 12 months. I'm in such a good place and have mostly healed although there is a part of my heart that will always hold my losses, I've changed so much. Love to you all - one of the hardest parts of this journey has been leaving some of these threads and I really miss the familiar names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!! AJ! How exciting! Fx all goes well for u! Ill be madly awaiting news of your bundle of joys arrival!!

YAY!!! more people counting down and more gorgeous bubbas on their way earthside Good luck to those still in that dreaded long wait for ur lil bundles. It goes so fast once they're here. Enjoy what u have left of ur pregnancies.

Hiiiiiiiii angelbubs!! Good luck with TTC and congrats on 40kgs! Do u mind if i ask what ur secret is? I would LOVE to loose and hold off some weight, and the bubba weight i lost, has slowly crept back on! GRRR!

Well as for us! Its been a mad week! Lil man cut his first tooth sunday, he was pretty good and basically just a bit grizzly. Monday he rolled from his back to his front for the first time, and hasnt stopped since! And yesterday i noticed his 2nd tooth is comming through! He also says mum when he cries, He's been doing that for about 2 weeks, but i got a video the other night of him playing and rambling mum mum mum mum... SOO CUTE! I put it on Facebook and my SIL called going "OMG!! He is SO saying mum!! his first word!!" She has 4 kids, PLUS a grandchild 6wks older than my bub so.. I think he's starting to talk! Other than that, we're doing well!

Belly rubs to all our beautiful mummies to be, i hope that those bubs continue to grow nice n healthy, and make quick, trouble-free arrivals for their mummies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls! So nice to see you all in here!
    I really can't believe how time has flown...babies have been conceived, born, are eating solids, have teeth..."mum mum mum mum"...sooo cute!
    It only seems like yesterday I was on a roller coaster ride in the TTC thread, spouting our bedroom antics, feeling the frustration and pain that accompanied our relative ease at falling pregnant only to have it end before it really began. And now I'm trying to get my head around giving birth in a couple of weeks!
    angelbubs I remember when you first said you were contemplating building and now you're about to move in! I know what you mean about missing the familiar names. I've never stopped following (stalking?!! ) the TTC thread. I guess it's the need to know how those I spent a looong time in there with are getting on.

AFM - not quite sure how to get my head in a good place for this birth and just seem to be going with the "she'll be right on the night" attitude ATM.
    I know it's all because my last birth was DD2 at 24 weeks. A very traumatic induction that took 4 days before she was born. Plus the flipside is remembering the pain and intensity of DD1 labour as it was totally drug free so there's nothing to "dull" those memories! I guess having DD1 to run around after, has meant I've really given no time to preparing myself mentally. *deep breath*
    Anyhoo
    I do know I'm more than capable...it's just the anticipation of the unknown that's killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

I just came across this thread. I am currently 29 weeks pregnant (3rd pregnancy). Early 2010 I had given birth to a healthy full term baby by emergency c-section. She is now 19 months and is such a wonderful blessing. I did have a tough pregnancy, had tachycardia (fast pulse), and damaged my pelvis at 11 weeks after a fall and excessive swelling followed by PUPPs rash. Was induced and on the Monday and had my DD on the Thursday by c-section which was the best thing for both of us. It’s been the best 19 months of my life.

Early February I had a miscarriage, I had a feeling that I was pregnant as the tachycardia returned. We were in Melbourne for a wedding and didn't get to do a test to confirm the pregnancy. When we got back to Sydney I had a blood test and got a positive result on the day of my DD birthday. The doctor didn't get them to include the hcg levels which was in Jan. By the end of the month I had started spotting. The bleeding got worse, went to the hospital they couldn't do an ultrasound that night. Had one done the next day, there was a foetus but no heart beat. The bleeding got worse. Had back pain and contractions for a whole week along with heavy bleeding. At 4am one morning I had felt went and wondered what it was, the bed was soaked with water and blood. Went to the bathroom and I felt something leave my body. Wasn't sure what happened. Had a blood test that day and my HCG levels where 900. Kept on waking up at 4am for a week, it was a constant reminder. Broke down in the shower one day, the bleeding wouldn't stop; my husband came in the bathroom and hugged me. He took us away for the weekend to get through it. Couldn't have moved on without him or my DD, who kept on kissing me while I was lying down. She was 13 months and I was still breastfeeding her. I had called the health line to ask what pain relief I could take and if I can take a bath. I was taking naprogesic during the day and breastfeeding her at night. Had ultrasounds done and did not need a d & C. The doc said that I can start trying again, was in shock and said that I do not think I am ready for that.

Didn't get any support from family, it’s a long story. No one asked “how are you?” I did have a friend call and made me feel so much better one day that I was down, the only person that had the courage to talk to me not ignore me. My grandmother said doesn’t matter you can have another one. Guess no one understands that it is a loss and you need to grieve even though it was only for 9 weeks. My body had changed; I was asked if I am pregnant. I had to say 3 times to someone “I was”.

The doctors said that my periods should come back 6-9 weeks after the miscarriage. Surprise, surprise they decided not to show up. The pimples from the miscarriage disappeared and came back again. Hum something was up. Bought a pregnancy test and got a positive result. Had a blood test done, but made sure that the doc asked for the hcg levels they where sky high. I went for an ultrasound and they said that we where 11 weeks and 6 days. I was like WHAT! It was 11 weeks since I had miscarried and was bleeding for days, not sure when this baby was conceived. Has been a better pregnancy, just have problems with the pelvis. Go physio weekly just so I can walk and do things with my DD.
    I couldn’t allow myself to be happy at the beginning, just didn’t feel a connection with this baby. Was asking myself why people are congratulating me. Just been so afraid and thinking that something will happen. Worrying that, I would be able to carry this baby full term. I mentioned something to the midwife and she said “you look healthy, nothing would happen”. I just needed someone to say that to my face so it can sink in. Starting to enjoy and savour every little movement and kick this baby is making and getting excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sugarplum
    So nice to have someone else in here to chat to, even though it is kinda bittersweet coz we're here after experiencing loss.
    You might find it a little quiet at the mo as a lot of the girls have had their bubs but are always popping in to see how we're going!
    Sounds like you've had a tough time and to have no family support certainly doesn't help...unnecessary stress you just don't need when trying to cope with the pain and grief.

BUT
    29 weeks!! How wonderful!!
    Isn't it great when you start to really believe in the pregnancy and let yourself feel excited and positive, daydream and indulge in all the hopes for your future and family?!
    I hope the rest of the pregnancy is stress free and enjoyable for you!!

Tracy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sugarplum! Welcome! Congrats on this pregnancy, I hope the next 11 weeks fly by uneventfully for you!

It sounds like uve had a rough time, but so glad to hear that ur now almost at the final count down! Do u know what your having??

Im 1 who's managed to have their bubs n continue on checking in.

Just a bit about me, DF and i started TTC in Jan last year and got our BFP on Anzac day, a week before my Birthday. I was about 6 weeks along im guessing, not quite sure. We had an US but it was too early to really see much, All was going well, then 1 day i just announced i didnt feel pregnant, felt like AF was comming. The next day i started spotting. After a week of it on and off the doctors finally decided to do another scan and bloods and told me that bub wasnt with us and it was up to me if i wanted a d&c or not, and i chose not too. We were told not to TTC, but i couldnt wait. I would've been about 8wks pregnant but bub had stopped growing at 5wks3days according to the 2nd US. We couldnt find a HB.

Later that month, as if loosing a bub wasnt bad enough, my mum went on a holiday to my brothers, and called to talk to dad who wasnt around at the time, so announced the news to me.....my NIECE was pregnant! Then said i was on loud speaker, would i like to congratulate her... UM NO! I was still grieving the loss of my own bub, and just hung up in tears. I had people telling me that i needed to see someone because i was depressed and needed medication, but i just dealt with it, and without seeing someone or taking meds, i was fine.
    Anyway, a couple weeks later i got AF, she returned on time as normal... and 4wks later a BFP. I now have a happy, healthy 5 month old DS who is the light of my life! My nieces bub is 6wks older to the day, and although they live quite a distance away, its brought us closer, we go shopping together for the boys, and always have something to talk about!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, cant wait to hear news of your little ones arrival!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aj.. Omg almost there!!!! How are you feeling?

Sorry girls will come back and do personals when I'm on my computer

Hope your all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

The big countdown has begun...4 sleeps (if baby boy hasn't made an appearance before hand)!!!
    Feeling very uncomfortable and slow now. He's VERY low which makes walking too far quite uncomfortable. If I could, I'd take up residence on the couch for the next few days but with Miss 3 keeping me busy, that's impossible! Oh well!
    In a bit of a cooking frenzy ATM - not a bad thing, at least I know DP and DD will be eating great next week while I'm in hospy. Don't get me wrong, DP is more than capable of cooking good meals, I'm just going with the hormones!
    Not much else to report. Am in a good, positive head space about the whole thing and now can't wait to meet our little man.

Tracy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay aj, wow! cant believe its this close!! good luck will be thinkin g of u!