+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg AJ getting sooo close! How exciting! I didn't realise your from Sydney! Lucky your not here at the moment! It's freezing!!!!!

Hope the next few weeks fly for you! Enjoy every moment... You never know when bubs will decide to make a surprise arrival as I learnt lol!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!!

Thought I should stick my head in here to cheer AJ on! GO AJ!

A is 6 months next week- time flies huh? All going well here, soon ti bust out the high chair and start some mush. Hope everyone is feeling well and the new bubbies are behaving themselves..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!

Feeling pretty uncomfortable a lot of the time now...apparently this baby is already about 3kg with 6 weeks to go . I had a scan Mon to check where my placenta was at, as it was low-lying at previous scans and it's moved up so that's good. I'm not gonna freak out YET about the possibility of a massive baby (ok...maybe a little ) will just go with the flow and focus on getting in a great head space!

Right now I'm REALLY sore from getting groceries today...just from pulling along one of those wheely, shopping bags but it was a bit heavy. OUCH!!
    Oh, and I've just started sleeping on the couch as I'm too uncomfortable in bed, even with a million pillows, and it's awesome!
    DP tried to put on a sad face about it all, but I know secretly he's totally stoked to have the whole bed! Ha!

That's me. Will keep you all updated.

Tracy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    EEK! Good luck to u AJ! DS was predicted to be around 3kgs (8lbs) around 36weeks when i had my scan to see if he was still breech or not (WOW That seems forever ago!)
    He was born at 4.080kgs or 9lbs! Sorry thats not what u wanna hear But although we had some issues, we got there and he arrived healthy and is now a chubba bub! Was 7.5kgs at 4mnths! Not sure what he is now'. He's doing well Rolls Belly to back, and ALMOST Back to belly, squeals and blows rasberries! Cant wait to hear the good news, and see pics!

Time flies when uve got a bub huh sniper?? Good luck for starting solids! We tried MR man a few weeks back, and he ended up with a horrid belly ache and we would be walking the floor with him for hours unable to console him so we stopped and started again yesterday. (He would have a small amount of pumpkin id mush into my finger while we ate or something like that for a while and was ok so i figured we may as well try again.) So far so good but its only day 2. I cant believe how much they grow!

Hope all our soon-to-be mummies are doing well and those bubbas are baking away nicely! Belly rubs to u all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

36 weeks and counting down.
    Lucky me...hemorrhoids have decided to grace my nether region and are KILLING me!!
    I have prescription cream from my OB but it's not really doing a lot and right now the thought of giving birth is terrifying (I was in agony after DD for a looooong time because of hemorrhoids )!
    Apart from this, physically I feel fine just slower.
    DP has to fly to Singapore next week because of work so I'm frantically putting it out there that bub WILL NOT come while daddy is away! It's only a few days, but DD came at 37+3 hence the nervousness.
    I've only put on 8kg to date - not sure what's going on there but definitely NOT complaining - just my luck I'll pile it on in the next few weeks and be eating my words! Ha!

Hope you're all well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AJGirl08 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (20-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooohhhh getting close aj!!!!!!!! I'll be crossing my fingers that Bubby stays put whilst Dh is away!!!

Afm: I'm plodding along nicely...my belly seems to be exploding and so are my boobs!! Lol!!! We have started getting bubs room ready which is very exciting considering we get to paint it pink!!!! She is measuring a little larger so it will be interesting to see how big she is when born..ds1 was 3.7 and ds2 was 4.3!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, here's an update...
    If baby boy hasn't decided to come before, I'm booked in for an induction Monday 5 Sep! Ummmmmm...ever so slightly FREAKING OUT!!!
    Need to get into "birth mode".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! So close how exciting for you!! He will be here before you know it!!

Then hopeful you will be next! Yayyy

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!

Jesus really?? I'm next??? Wow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol doesn't seem like long ago that it was shadow due next!