+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

MrsPRSH I actually didn't let go of my fears until I'd pretty much been through the wringer...stillbirth, early MC and an ectopic. Then, for some reason, when TTC this pregnancy I just seemed to let go of all the fear and angst and truly believed if I was meant to get pregnant I would. After 6 months of "hard work" ie routine, unromantic, every 2nd day BDing (with only one tube after the ectopic) we got our BFP (thank god coz it was killing us! Ha!) and I just knew in my heart it would all be ok. I don't think I would have felt this relaxed if my pregnancy after our stillbirth had been the one to progress, I was just so scared of the "what ifs".

Cherished your GP sounds fantastic! I hope you feel at peace with whatever answers you might get. Our 3 losses were all totally unrelated and put down to "bad luck" (sh!tty luck if you ask me!) and I actually found that a lot easier to accept and deal with than if they had somehow all been linked.

Woody I haven't experienced this sorry. Hopefully someone else might be able to relate.

mummabear I can only imagine the worry with the bleeding! Great that baby is fine!!

Hey tash! Boo to the reflux, poor little man. Must be stressful for the both of you, but at least you know he's growing well.

Hi shadow and anyone I'm missing!

AFM - 28 weeks and feeling gloriously pregnant at the mo!
    Went out last night to a function and felt a million bucks all dressed up to the nines. It's the first time in about 18 months, that DP and I have been out together, at night!! Heaven!! (It was a relief to get those heels OFF though! )
    Nothing really to report other than baby boy is now doing those big thumps and pushes that distort your tummy...love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mummabear I bled up until 26 weeks and some were very large bright red bleeds where I thought it was all over

I hope everything goes well for you

Aj glad to hear things are going so well for you!

Shadow wow you have done so well to persevere with the feeding/expressing! Some days I just wonder if I should give up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised its a year tomorrow since we lost our angel, for some reason feel a little sad even tho I have a beautiful 3 week old baby boy sitting in front of me. Kind of taken me by surprise these feelings, been on top of the world with my little man and feel like I've crashed emotionally.

Little man is doing so well, gaining weight like its gone out of fashion, getting so chubby. I always worried I would struggle to love another child as much as I love DD as she was an only child for 4 1/2 yrs but I have no trouble loving my little guy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

Its been a while since I have been in here!! I am feeling very good about this pregnancy and have no fears that it will go wrong however I still check the toilet paper everytime I go to make sure there is no blood!!!

Woody my mum was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix after losing a bub at 20 weeks. She then fell pregnant with my brother..she haemorrhaged at 16 weeks and they stitched her cervix. She only managed to carry til 31 weeks and my brother was born very quickly but after 8 weeks in the NICU he was just fine. If you have the right drs honey Im sure they will help you get your baby.

My sil has also had a few losses, with the last one being at 12 weeks..she has been told she also has an incompetent cervix and that they would monitor her very closely next time and put a stitch in early.

HI to everyone else!! Your bubbies are so cute! I love seeing updated photos so please keep them coming!!

1 week 5 days til our gender scan!!! YAY!!!

Big belly rubs to you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am in being induced!!!! Came in last night but nothing much seems to be doing at the moment so I guess baby won't be sharing my birthday

Am waiting on second lot of gels but birth suite is busy with women in labour - how rude!!

Can't wait to meet little missy!

Hope everyone else is going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kazzy how exciting!!! Yayyyy hope it's a fast labour and all goes well! And happy birthday!!

Can't wait to hear of bubs arrival! Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaaaaargh Kaz!!!! Can you believe it?!!!
    Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes great!

Hi to everyone!

Had an OB apt this morning and a woman came in with her new little bub.
    Wow!!! I've forgotten how small they are when they're born...DD looks positively HUGE in comparison, which is quite heartbreaking when I think about it! My baby girl (3 yrs) is so grown up now!
    Nothing remarkable to report, everything is right on track.
    I did my 1hr glucose test after the apt and have just INHALED lunch as I hadn't eaten since breakfast at 7am.
    Am currently TRYING to resist the banana cake I baked yesterday and tell myself I don't need it!
    Meh...one little slice won't hurt! (she says NOW...just wait till it won't budge post baby! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo kaz!! I hope things have progressed nicely!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmmm banana cake!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Kazz!!!! Good luck!! Cant wait to hear ur news...

Hope ur all doing well girls