+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh cherished hun im so sorry to hear that Please take time to grieve andi hope u can come back when u are ready.

How are all our other mummies to be going?? And our new mummies?? How are all our little bubs growing??

AFU, little man is rolling from hsi belly to his back now, smiles all the time, we've had a few real baby laugh/giggles, and 'talks' in baby babble oohs, ahs, etc so much - he is sooooo noisy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (24-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished - my heart breaks for you - I so know the pain I hope you're able to find lots of support from friends over the next weeks and months. I'll be thinking of you. Hope your man gives you lots of hugs and time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chook86 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (24-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherised dont lose heart. Know that you will have a sticky one one day maybe even sooner than you expect. Take care of yourself and your hubby. lots and lots of hugs xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPRSH For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (24-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsP, i dont want to sound negative but i dont think u ever fully stop worrying! Theres always something u worry about!! I found i relaxed a little once i felt regular movement...as it was a constant reminder that bubs was there, but then i always worried if i didnt feel anything for a few hours!! Then during the labour u worry about everything, then once they're born...u stress out all over again about feeding, sleep (or lack of) development etc...

My best advice is to take things as they come. TRY to Relax and enjoy the miracle u are creating....aand whatever happens, just try to remember u personally have no control over it. Its just the way things are. Just keep hoping for the best. Good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

MrsPRSH  (24-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou everyone for your kind words and support.
    DP has been fantastic and we have a great GP that wants us to get a referal for tests, as the GP said why wait and see if you have another loss before you do tests. So we are off to a FS to see if they can uncover any problems or whether it was just "bad luck". Hopefully I will be back in here soon with a sticky lil baby
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished I'm so sorry for your loss. So good to hear you have a great gp that doesn't stuff you around

MrsP I agree with shadow. The fear never goes. I was terrified every single day and still couldn't relax even once I felt movements. I always poked my stomach to make him move if hadn't felt him for a while.
    It's so sad that we have to feel this way after a loss

Aj... How are you going? Hope everything is going well

Stephsmum how are things with you? Hope bubs is being good for you

Hi to everybody else

Afm... Bubs has reflux the poor little thing. He is so unsettled and constantly vomiting. Pretty much refuses to sleep during the day! Growing well though... 3750 grams yesterday! Wish he could stay tiny forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow... I somehow missed your post about bubs. Wow!! Can't believe he is doing so much already!! Seems like not long ago he was born. Time goes so fast... It's heartbreaking how fast they grow! Are you still breadtfeeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone here lost a baby to incompetent cervix and is pregnant now or successfully carried a baby to near term?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just found this thread and was hoping to join ... I am 10 w 2 days pregnant and had a miscarriage in Feb at 6 weeks pregnant. I was super lucky to get pregnant almost as soon as we started trying again after the miscarriage but now I am a bundle of nerves! I have had alot of problems with this pregnancy too with bleeding starting at 8w5days until now. I've had 2 scans in the time, the most recent was yesterday and baby is fine the doctors tell me 'some women just bleed during pregnancy' and have told me to rest until it stops but seriously it feels like its never going to stop - It comes and goes and just when i think aha today is going to be the day I have no bleeding BAM it starts again LOL ... anyway im putting my faith in God to get us through this and let my bub still be ok at the end of it all... has anyone had a similar experience and been ok? I think I might feel a bit better once I get to 14 wks but I still don't think I'll be completely comfortable this pregnancy at any stage.

Nice to chat with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    awww tasha thats no good about the reflux. hope it improves soon. i cant believe how fast they grow either!!

yeah still perservering with breast feeding here though he refuses most the time so i just give the bottle and express. when theres enough ebm for a feed he gets that then.

hi mummabear congrats! i know of a few ladies who've bled during pregnancy. they now also have healthy bubbas fingers crossed u do too