+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just found this thread after starting another. I am pregnant for the third time (lost first 2) and stuck between being excited and planning my life around this baby and waiting...waiting... waiting to see if it is a keeper
    It's good to be able to scan through the previous posts and see so many in this situation ending up with bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck metalchick, hope bubs is a sticky one .
    Afm-well the final count down is on, 6 days until my due date, looking forward to meeting our little man asap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome metal congrats and good luck

eeeeeek!!! Good Luck stephsmum cant wait to hear all about your lil one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome metal....hope this bub sticks for you! How many weeks are you now???

Stephsmum....how exciting!!!!!! Is it 1 day till your due date??? I've been stalking. I hope you are having bubs and there will be an announcement very soon xxx

AFM - 5 weeks to go! Doesn't this last little bit seem to drag hospital won't let me go past 40 due to GD but I'm controlling it through diet this time so no insulin injections for me \0/. Although, it does mean that we probably won't get to SIL's wedding in uk in august

Hope everyone else is good...is very quiet in here these days. Shadow must have been the chatter box

Thanks
    Reviews
    Metalchick congrats on your pregnancy.

Stephsmum look forward to hearing your announcement any day now!!!

Kazzy congrats on having only 5 weeks to go. Do you know what you are having?

It has been really quiet in here hopefully that is because you are all enjoying your pregnancies and feeling good and positive about everything. I haven't been on much I think emotionally I am finding this pregnancy really hard. I hate being this scared of something going wrong and just want to enjoy this precious time in my life but for some reason I can't do that and just want the pregnancy to go fast so I can be holding my baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick View Post
    Hi, just found this thread after starting another. I am pregnant for the third time (lost first 2) and stuck between being excited and planning my life around this baby and waiting...waiting... waiting to see if it is a keeper
    It's good to be able to scan through the previous posts and see so many in this situation ending up with bubs
    Congrats metalchick - know the feeling of waiting! My brain so plays on the past and I keep having to stop myself expecting the worst! Hope your bub keeps keeping on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPRSH View Post
    PS Chook - I was really glad to read your thread that they found the heartbeat after and you were just late. i cant figure out why i would be late as i know when i ovulated but it seems to be relativley common.
    Hey MrsPRSH - I actually think I was right about when I ovulated because I was observing mucus etc, so either I ovulated twice (which could be possible) or they're just wrong with the dating scan. I found a really helpful site called Misdiagnosed Miscarriage (http://misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/) and there are a bunch of women on there who have had scans saying they look really behind but when they got to twelve or so weeks, they'd made up the lost weeks. I have a tilted uterus, which apparently can make that more likely (i.e. the scan seeing it wrong).

The fact that all my scans have consistently shown me being 1 wk, 4 days behind what I thought I should be almost convinces me except that it means I got a positive pregnancy test at 7 days past ovulation! So... I'm just praying for a healthy bub and assuming it's all good!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chook86 For This Useful Post:

MrsPRSH  (16-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alexander James Lee was born 9th june at 8.31pm after a 3 hour labour. Will try post a pic when we go home from hospital :-). Weight 3060g or 6lb 12oz, 51cm long. Had no epidural as the only anethetist in town is on leave until tonight! Vacuum was use in the end as alexs heart rate got dangerously low but he is all good now. So in love with our little man!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    stephsmum yay yay yay yay yayyyy congratulations!!!

Was just popping on to see if there was any news yet! How exciting! Glad your both well and that you had a nice quick labour!

lol seems so strange we were due 2 days apart yet now they are weeks apart!

On my phone so will pop back later and post more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone, Mind if I pop in?

We m/c our first baby about 10 months ago and now have finally gotten our BFP just last week and had a BT this week to confirm it. I have been so excited and really feeling great until today, I just got this sudden feeling of fear, what if it happens again. Its still very early and I don't think I will feel a bit more settled until I get past where I got up to last time. We are keeping it quiet and only some family know so there is no one IRL that knows what I am feeling.