+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    arrgghhhh!!!! I hate writing out a long reply and losing it all

Hopeful yayyyyyyyy Happy 12 weeks!!! Fantastic news that all is going so well

Hope everybody else is going well..

Stephsmum... wow sooooo close, how are you feeling?

afm.. bubs has been home for just over a week and has gone from a perfect content little baby that was getting woken every 4 hours for feeds in the scn to being really unsettled at home. He just seems to constantly want to feed. Really starting to wonder if its issues with my milk supply But.. i am loving every minute of it!!! (ok maybe im not loving him waking every 2 hours thru the night too much lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Kaz and stephsmum they're nearly here! How exciting (or terrifying whichever way you look at it )!

hopeful so wonderful that your scan went well, what a huge weight off your shoulders! I bet you're just so in love with that little baby wriggling around inside without a care in the world.

emily and Rosily how are you both doing, not too stressed I hope?!

Hi to anyone else reading along.

AFM - 24 weeks today YIPPEE!!
    Am feeling really great within myself and baby boy is kicking up a storm.
    I gave birth to DD2 just short of 24 weeks and have had a few painful memories resurface over the last week but other than that, I feel really well. If anything, I need to get get my head around labour and what it entails. I guess because the circumstances were so traumatic with DD2, it's a bit hard to see it in a positive light at the moment, BUT, I have every confidence that I'll be ready and rearing to go when the time is upon me!

So no real news.
    Moving to Perth (our 3rd and final move!!) June 6 and can't wait. We have a lot of friends and family with kids there which will be great for DD and just the fact I can finally settle in and relax knowing "this is it"!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha - In all honesty I am feeling terrible, Baby is sitting so low I am in constant pain, can barely walk, broke down today as the pain is just getting so bad. Dr was no help, said bub is low and could come any day, or could sit low for another couple of weeks. Not what I wanted to hear! DF and I are trying all sorts of methods to encourage him to decide its time to come haha. 13 days til my due date but with any luck he will make an appearance before then!
    Sounds like you have a hungry little man, hope he settles into a good routine for you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all - not sure if this is a closed group. But just saying hi - i'm 9 wks pregnant after miscarriage in jan. Doc doesn't seem overly hopeful with this one but praying it all works out! Have a scan tomorrow so guess it'll either be really good or really bad! Anyway it's just really nice reading people's posts who are successfully having babies after loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chook86 View Post
    Hey all - not sure if this is a closed group. But just saying hi - i'm 9 wks pregnant after miscarriage in jan. Doc doesn't seem overly hopeful with this one but praying it all works out! Have a scan tomorrow so guess it'll either be really good or really bad! Anyway it's just really nice reading people's posts who are successfully having babies after loss!
    Good luck chook!! I have everything crossed for you x x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulandwaiting For This Useful Post:

Chook86  (01-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chook, this is definitely NOT a closed group!!
    I'm really hoping your doc is wrong about bub and you have some good news from your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They found the baby! Apparently i'm two weeks behind what we thought and baby is progressing well. The three scans i have are consistent in showing me to be two weeks behind LMP date. Saw bub complete with heartbeat so yay!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chook86 For This Useful Post:

MrsPRSH  (08-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chook86 View Post
    They found the baby! Apparently i'm two weeks behind what we thought and baby is progressing well. The three scans i have are consistent in showing me to be two weeks behind LMP date. Saw bub complete with heartbeat so yay!
    Thats fantastic news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook that's brilliant news!! You must be over the moon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats chook!

Good luck girlies...not long now till we get some more bubba announcements!! I cant wait!!

AFM - well little man is 11wks tomorrow...we went on our first holiday to my brothers for 10 days and 3 nights, he slept for 7-8hrs!!! First time ever!!! I was over the moon but waking up hourly from 4hrs lol... He's smiling and even giggling now...cant believe how fast it goes