+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    greetings pregnant ones!

I hope everyone is going well, looking forward to hearing some more announcements in a few weeks.

All good here now A sleeps through most nights, day sleeps till a challenge but hopefully they will come right with time. Finding things very busy and at times a bit of a challenge coping with 2, but again i hope this will even out over time.

hope everyone reading is well and happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!!

Everything seems to be going well with me and bub..he/she is making me pretty ill so everyday tasks are hard to do..my house is suffering and I feel like I'm not being a good mum cause all I want to do is lay on the couch..hopefully it only lasts for a little while longer!!

I am having another scan on Wednesday so 3 more sleeps! I have made my appointment to book into the hospital but have to call Monday and book my nt scan..

Dh doesn't understand why I feel sick and thinks I'm playing it up a bit when the truth is I actually don't tell him how sick I really feel!!

My belly is popping but just looks fat! I can't wait til I can proudly show off my bump! I think I'm going to tell my new boss this week cause I feel like I'm deceiving her! After that I will wait for the 12 weeks scan before telling my boys and then hopefully everything will feel a bit more real!

I feel like I'm keeping a secret from my boys and it's driving me crazy!! They are going to be so excited!!!

Anyway enough rambling! I hope you are all doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

That's great to hear hopeful...that bub's doing great that is, NOT that you're feeling sick!

Well I had my morph scan today. Baby boy definitely made the sonographer work for her money with all the wriggling he was doing, but there was absolutely no mistaking that bub is a boy, as he proudly displayed his boy bits at EVERY opportunity! DP even let out a small cheer!
    I'm feeling a lot of movement now, still not hard enough for DP or DD to feel but lovely little thumps nonetheless.

Now if only I could rid of this STINKING cold *cough* *splutter*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls!

Its a boy!!!! Isaac Peter was born at 11 45am today weighing 5lb 7oz, 5 weeks early via emergency csection. His in the special care nursery so I can't see him which is torture but his breathing on his own

Was getting ready for work when my waters broke! Such a shock!

Hope your all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    hey girls!

Its a boy!!!! Isaac Peter was born at 11 45am today weighing 5lb 7oz, 5 weeks early via emergency csection. His in the special care nursery so I can't see him which is torture but his breathing on his own

Hope your all well xx
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats tash!!! Welcome to the world little Isaac!!!!

Wow! What a shock for you but I'm glad he is just fine! I hope you can have him with you real soon x x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wow

Congrats Tasha - amazing! Glad he is breathing on his own and I am sure he will improve daily xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    hey girls!

Hope your all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    tash!!!! My god, what a shock that must have been but welcome to the big world little Isaac! How are you holding up mummy?!
    Wonderful to hear he's breathing on his own and hopefully it's not too long before he's back with you.

Tracy xx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    woah- thos was a shock!!! congrats tasha- end of a long road! how early was he? hope you are recovering well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Tash!! Little boy was obviously desperate to meet his mummy and daddy!! Beautiful name.

Look after yourself and hopefully you will be with Isaac soon.

Can't wait to see pics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tasha - congrats! thats scary he is here already, as I know you were due 2 days before me! Glad he is safe and well even if you can't give him cuddles yet.

AFM - Does this mean I'm next? Getting lots of braxton hicks and bubba is sitting very low already, we are thinking I will go before my due date but hopefully not too early, I'll be happy to wait another 2 weeks