+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Babygirl - That is not cool at all about the Due In thread. I can assure that all of your feelings, concerns, worries, and stress are nothing new to the ladies here. I personally have had two m/c and I know that at the beginning of this pregnancy, I was so sad rather than happy. I just kept thinking it was going to happen again. I never said 'When' we have a baby, though 'If' . . . and to tell the truth my negativity even got to my DH and Mother etc....though now I am counting the weeks (2!!!!) until my twenty week scan, and I am starting to feel more positive each day.

Good luck love, and if you ever need to voice any concern in here at all about your pregnany you go ahead. I can agree with Shadow, that being in the Due In thread is so hard as people drop out due to m/c...so stay strong and take each day as it comes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just jumping on here quickly... any news from Thee? I have not stopped thinking of her!!!

Babygirl welcome to the thread, anything you want to speak about here is more than welcomed and we have all been in your position and can sympathise with you. I have two angels but am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my beautiful daughter.... So while I know it is impossible to put aside your fears (I nearly went crazy in the wait to 12 weeks, and then was still scared as far along as 20 weeks) please know we are here for you during the difficult early weeks and try be as positive as you can. It is a very bad time.

Addison - great to hear everything is going well with your pregnancy!

Bek - good to hear your little man is thriving.

Super - how exciting to know you will have bubs before Christmas Eve!!! What an amazing Christmas present!! I turn 30 on 24 December and I am due on 22 December and I am hoping like mad this little girl decides to be a bit early! Got told yesterday to start drinking raspberry leaf tea from 4 weeks out and that could help... definitely going to try it!

Shadow - hello! You have such a challenge on your hands with your MIL - I feel for you. Sending you the strength to rise above it all and not get drawn into her games!

Fireflies - how are you feeling? How's the back/BP etc going?

Sniper - helloooooooo!

That's as far as I can see for now sorry girls and I have limited time to type. A quick AFM is
    that we are 30 weeks, everything going great except having rotten horrid backpain (at bra strap height) which nothing seems to help and I don't know what to do! I had acupuncture last night which helped my lower back but this morning the top is just as sore again... oh well just got to lump it I suppose

Okay then got to go, hope everyone has a good weekend although if you are in Melbourne there is a fair chance you might freeze! Go away winter, it's meant to be Spring!

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl - I'm sorry the girls in the Due In thread were not sympathetic I found that the girls in mine just ignored me when I asked for advise, lucky I found this thread, there are a lot of wonderful women in here, I am starting to feel better already having heard from some of them . I agree with making smaller milestones to help you get along, I am now 1 Week from my blood tests and 2 weeks to go for dating scan, which I find a lot more managable than 6 weeks til i'm 'safe' .

I have calmed down a bit since the other day, Miss 3 hasnt said anything else nasty thank god, tho I am very emotional and often feel on the verge of tears. sSo far I have managed to hold off, I dont think my collegues would know what to do if I disolved into tears lol, I work with all men!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol stephsmum... Men just do not understand women. Let alone a pregnant hormonally emotional one.

My DP keeps offering me up to anyone that asks how im going lol. "Did u wanna take her home??? UGH THe moods!!! I cant wait till she pops the baby out!" I Thought id been pretty reasonable... guess not!

Mela - OMG 30wks!!! Go u!!! Bet u and super are getting real excited now. Not long to go!!! As for the MIL.. Well yeah, i deal with what comes up and ignore the fact she exists mostly Seems to be working so far although DP keeps calling me stuck up when it comes to his mum. Sorry but i dont like to be treated like poop, OR watch him be treated that way.

Speaking of not long to go...... THEEEEEEE!!! Hope u havent posted because ur too busy cuddling up to ur new little bundle of joy

Super, Baby, Fire, Sniper, Addison and anyone ive missed hope ur all travelling well.. just counting down the days...

AFM - counting down the days till morph scan - 3wks next wednesday. YAY!!! I cant wait to see bubs again. Seeing doc next week. Finally starting to get a little bit of a belly. I still cant see it but DP keeps commenting, and laying in bed last night it got the better of me...i began gently poking and prodding it...lol Theres definately a hard something in there Still dont THINK ive felt movements yet...get the occasional feeling that makes me go "hmm what was that??" but thats about it. No idea where my placenta is sitting, so could be weeks before i actually start knowing it yet! Other than that alls good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just a quickie from me...went in wednesday, had 3 lots of gel between wed and thurs, only to be told this morning that i have only dilated 1cm and they didn't want to break my waters yet So i was sent home from hospital this morning and have to go back Monday to start the whole process again.

to say i am disappointed is an understatement! I was fully expecting to have my little girl by today

So i have stocked up on more Raspberry Leaf tea, bought some Clary Sage oil and am going to try everything to get things moving (including sex - much to DH's delight!).

Hopefully things might move over the weekend and if labour doesn't start at least they may be able to break my waters Monday rather then doing the whole gel process again. I didn't realise induction could be such a long process with no result!!

Will try and keep you updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg!!! WOW! That sux thee! Hope things start moving along for u. Id be buying anything spicy, mexican, indian, chineese... lol Breakfast lunch and tea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Thee that is rubbish!! I was the same thought you got induced, popped out bubs&off you went?! You must be so disappointed. Hope things start happening for you over the weekend xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Thee View Post
    Ladies

Just a quickie from me...went in wednesday, had 3 lots of gel between wed and thurs, only to be told this morning that i have only dilated 1cm and they didn't want to break my waters yet So i was sent home from hospital this morning and have to go back Monday to start the whole process again.

to say i am disappointed is an understatement! I was fully expecting to have my little girl by today

So i have stocked up on more Raspberry Leaf tea, bought some Clary Sage oil and am going to try everything to get things moving (including sex - much to DH's delight!).

Hopefully things might move over the weekend and if labour doesn't start at least they may be able to break my waters Monday rather then doing the whole gel process again. I didn't realise induction could be such a long process with no result!!

Will try and keep you updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thee... Good luck with it all, I hope you're holding your baby in your arms soon.

Afm I'm starting to think of buying the equipment now. I wanted to put it off for as long as possible as I had this terrible thought that I might still lose this baby. I know it's silly but I think you guys would understand. When did you buy your prams, I mean at how many weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thee that sucks! You poor thing!! How come they didn't want to break your waters yet? Fx everything goes well for Monday!

Em- time is flying by- I hit the single digit countdown yesterday! I can not believe it!! I'm hoping I won't need an induction but was happy to hear they will do it before Xmas! I'm a NY day baby and really want a bit of space between baby, Xmas and me! Hehe I began taking raspberry leaf tablets 2 weeks ago but had a small reaction to them (small rash, irritated skin and shortness of breath)! I stopped taking them after 4 days and everything went away so boo to me not being able to use that option!!

Stephsmum- hope dd is playing nice still! Stupid preggo hormones can make us quite irrational sometimes!! I found myself the other night laughing SO hard at absolutely nothing that I almost started bawling immediately but realised how irrational it was which made me laugh harder! Dp thought it was hilarious but it was the oddest sensation!

Lucky- hmm I was between 16-20 weeks when we bought our stuff! I wish I could be more specific! I got our pram and cot off eBay! It is a big scary thing but at some point you just have to take the leap!!

Well as I mentioned earlier I hit 31 weeks yesterday! Eeep!! So exciting! Also only 8 work days left (2 weeks)! I simply can not believe it!! Everything is organised too- everything is washed, nursery is done - all I have to do is sort out the clothes to put into his drawers!!

He's an active little butterbean and I have been getting soo many Braxton hicks!! Very annoying!!

Look after your bumps everyone!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile 2 y/old then 3 m/c preg again

hi guys hope you dont mind that i am posting here, but i have an amazing 2 year old daughter. since her i have had 3 known m/c i am currently about 4 weeks preg again but i feel this one is abit more promising. but i need to vent all my friends are getting preg having beautiful healthy babies with no hicups dont get me wrong i am estatic for each and every one of them but am also discustingly envious and just want to know is this actually normal or am i being a spoilt brat please add me if you want to chat