+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Hopeful! Thats fantastic news! At least u can breathe a sigh of relief now knowing u got to see that. Fingers crossed all continues to go well! Good luck at ur next scan!

Hope all u other mummies to be are doing well Keep those bubbas cooking! Cant wait to see pics when they arrive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so I'm almost 10 wks now and am slowly trying to let myself get excited. I feel like crap so that's gotta be a good sign right? LOL (I never got morning sickness with my MC at 6wks) It's hard and I keep thinking "once i get to 14 weeks I will feel safe" but then I wonder if I will ever get to enjoy this pregnancy or will I be scared the whole way through? It sucks because I enjoyed both my pregnancys with DD and DS but now there is that fear factor!! Guess I just hafta keep praying that I can relax about it all!
    Anyway, that's my rant for today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So...my dad passed away today.

He had been in hospital for four months, survived a bladder removal operation which he was a 50/50 chance of, done everything he needed to in the recovery phase and was due to be discharged this Thursday.

I miss jack daniels

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sweetie that's terrible news. I'm so very sorry for your loss x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kazzy im so sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Calace.. welcome aboard! I hope this pregancy is kind to you and that you have a very uneventful 30 weeks ahead

Hopeful... fantastic news!!!! Good luck with the scan.. im sure it will all be perfect!!

Shadow what a gorgeous pic!! Glad bubs is doing well

Its been pretty quiet in here lately.. hope everybody is well

Tash xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Calace! I hope this pregnancy goes quickly and is very boring and uneventful for u!

Kazzy *huge hugs* Sorry to hear about ur loss hun.

Tasha - hehe thanx Poor lil guy wasnt too impressed with being dressed up but mean mummy made him He had just started screaming then lol. Too cute not to use it!

Well Mr Man is 5wks today and doing well. Nothing to really report, we're still doing our whole huge feeding regieme but have swapped to demand feeding which is giving me more sleep at night! 3hrly feeds was rediculous, and he is still gaining weight so its all good

Hope all u other mums 2 be are doing well....Really should ease my wya into the background here but am so excited to hear all ur news! Stay well girls, and hope those bubs are growing nicely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! Had a scan today and bubs is perfect!! Measuring 11.6mm and has a heart rate of 146 so everything is going just fine! I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz I'm so sorry to read about your dad! Please know I'm sending much love hurtling your way!!

Calace hi and hooray for 10 weeks! It's kinda scary but nice letting that excitement slowly creep in. Here's to a smooth ride over the next 30 weeks!

hopeful that's just brilliant!!! How're you holding up? Stressed or coping ok?!

Hi tash and shadow and anyone else reading along.

Well I'm 19 weeks tomorrow and starting to feel the occasional "thump" (thought it might take a bit longer as my placenta is at the front) which is lovely. Found a great GP for my morph referral and she had a listen to baby boy's heartbeat with a doppler...DD thought it was cool but too loud!
    Anyhoo
    Feeling great, just still a bit surreal that there's a little boy in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aj how exciting that you are feeling Bubby move!! I can't wait to get to that stage!!!

I am starting to get a little excited now and feeling alot more relaxed! They are keeping a close eye on me so I feel a bit more at ease! Let's just hope the next 5 weeks fly by and I can see my bub at the 12 week scan!!