+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG HOPEFUL!!!!!
    That's wonderful wonderful news!!! Did you post in the other thread?!...I haven't been following along too much lately!!! I remember reading about DH not wanting to go ahead with IVF and how you were struggling to come to terms with it...Oh I'm sooooo thrilled for you!
    5 weeks 5 days...take a deep breath and believe in this little bub , we'll all be with you every step of the way!
    I can't stop smiling now...that's really made my night! (lots of exclamation marks, must be excited )

Hey Kaz

AFM - just plodding along myself, loving my bump that seemed to appear over night about a week and a half ago. It feels a little strange to already know it's a boy and every time I talk to DD about her baby brother she says she doesn't like boys, she likes girls and can mummy please make a girl after this. Um...no darling...mummy's an old chook who is thrilled to be having this one but WON'T be having another! God I love her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hopeful!!!!!!! What fantastic news! I know it's hard but you just have to be positive about this one. I will be stalking like a crazy person on Friday so make sure you let us all know how you get on. All the best for Friday - I am sure baby will be measuring spot on xxx

AJ - your DD sounds cute! So funny about not liking boys . My DD still says she wants a boy even though we tell her every day she is getting a sister. Makes it more real once your belly pops hey...any movements yet?

I'm at the 26/27 week mark, that point where you go from looking pregnant to looking as though you are due any fricken second! I'm enormous and still have 3 month to go .

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats hopeful!!!!!!

superstar- glad ot hear Ashton is being a trooper regards to sleep and feeding- time does certainly fly, mine is 9 weeks today. woah.

AJ- i reckon se will xome around- letsa face it- she has to! mY DD loves her baby brother so much and "doesnt like girl babies, girl babies are silly".

Kazzyc- are you having a boy? for me, i felt much bigger with the boy then the girl...

tasha- how many weeks are you now? hope all is ok in your world.

hi to everyone else reading this- hope your pregnancies and/or lives are going well.

afm- it's a busy busy busy world here. A has pulled out a coupla 8 hour sleeps at night which is good but in the main there's at least a 3am wakeup after bed at 8/9. sometimes the hideous 1am wakeup rears its head, but we'll get there. he's such a cooey smiley little baby, so damn sweet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hopeful! Good luck with ur scan! I hope u get good news! How exciting!

Thanx super!!

Well the lil man has settled in nicely. He sleeps between 4-5hrs at night. And is a really good bub, settled, GREAT at bringing up (or passing) wind, feeds well and is just a delight to be around. 4 weeks old today!!!

I hope all u other mummies to be are doing well Big belly rubs to ur bumps. So glad to hear things are going along well.. Who is next to pop? Best of luck to u!!

Anyway, little man is due for a feed soon, so better go get ready for bed so once he's done we can go curl up for the night.

Take care girlies!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wow A slept from 8pm to 5am! feel like a million bux here!!!

shadow- glad yr little lad is going well- wow month old- time flies huh?

yah who is next? be good to get a short list going...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!

Hopeful congratulations!!!! What fantastic news! I hope the months ahead are uneventful and fly by for you!

Shadow and sniper... Glad to hear your bubs are doing so well! How time flies once they are born!

Aj... Soooo happy things are going well for you

Well pretty sure I am next!! 32 weeks and still feels like forever to go. Have another scan in 2 weeks and then my doctor will decide on the mode of delivery. It's looking like a ceaser at 38 weeks atm but time will tell.

I'm still totally petrified that something will go wrong!

Hope everybody is doing well

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Well 32 weeks today and utterly exhausted! Miss 4 has decided to turn into a right little moo cow, wont let me rest, wont let me nap, she is in the bad books tonight! I hang out for when DF gets home and I get the chance to sit down and relax for 5 minutes before I have to cook dinner.

My bump is getting huge, a lot bigger than when I was pregnant with DD! He is a busy little wriggler, I swear I had an arm go down to my thigh yesterday he stretched that much! hanging out for the next 8 weeks to fly by, cant wait to meet my little man
    Last edited by stephsmum; 14-04-2011 at 21:10. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG!!! Girls we have a heartbeat!!!!

Bubby is in the right spot and has a beautiful flickering heart beat of 120!!!

I am so excited!! Have to have another scan next week to get a clearer pic for dates and to check on Bubby!!

So 5 more sleeps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw you'd posted in here Hopeful - hugest congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay hopeful!!! Wonderful news x