Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Shadow, glad he arrived safetly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OK!

Well I didnt quite make my induction!! (Planned to begin with gel at 7pm monday)

11pm Sunday i started getting non-painful tighenings... they were comming around 9-10mins apart lasting about 30secs each, but didnt amount to anything. Also lost ALOT of plug.
    1.30am Monday I went to the toilet - still having regular tightenings, and while wiping felt a 'pop' and a huge gush! Who would've known that u could carry so much fluid?? I filled a maternity pad in 10mins! We caled the hospital and they said because of the drive, to head in even though the tightenings had disappeared. My waters broke and they wanted me there as a precaution, but not to hurry.
    4.00am Monday we arrive at hospital. Continued to leak waters on the way, and started getting contractions 7mins apart, 40-50secs long. They put me on ECG everything was fine
    8.00am Monday contractions stopped. Seen a doc, couldnt even find cervix (so no progress) They done an US - bubs was head down but nowhere near engaged (floating about 5cm up) They discussed with their staff and figured with the public holiday and my history it would be a high risk c-sect and they werent adequately staffed to deal with it...... I was to be sent to Adelaide!!
    11.00am Monday we take off in the flying doctors plane for adelaide.
    3.00pm Monday we're at the hospital. Get assessed and find out theres still no progress.
    5.00pm Monday Contractions start - painfully! I get stuck in the toilet for an 30mins cus i couldnt move due to them. DF called a nurse and they checked me out - 3cm dialated!!! By 8 pm i couldnt walk and was in extreme pain. Mum JUST Arrived, took 1 look at me and asked for an epidural. I was only using gas but it wasnt working. Id only had about an hour sleep overnight due to excitement, and was falling asleep between contractions sitting up.
    11.00pm Monday i was STILL at 3cm dialted, bub not engaged...they put me on the cintocin drip to help try encourage him down and give me a heads up it COULD lead towards a c-sect.
    5.00am Tuesday they done another internal. 6cm dialated, everything perfect...bubs still not showing himself where he should. Another US confirmed he was still head down but was 2cm above being partially engaged.
    8.30am Tuesday they decided bubs wasnt going anywhere and was starting to become distressed...not reacting to the contractions properly so they decided to send me for an emergency c-section.

9.55am Tuesday our little man was born.

He's finally settled into a routine of feeding every 3-4hrs, and sleeps most of the time between that. Apart from him not wanting to stay attached, then becomming upset because he's hungry.... everything is going perfectly!

Being weighed after birth...

Comming home....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! So glad it all worked out in the end So you had him at the W&C?? That is where I had my DS. If I had of known I could have come to visit LOL

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shadow!!! I have gooseys. It sounded exactly like my experience with Danny and your little man is beyond beautiful!!! I hope you heal quickly!! welcome to the world little one!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shadow he is absoloutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Sounds like you had quite an ordeal.. so glad it all worked out well in the end. No matter how they get here they are worth every single moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg shadow! What an entrance to the world your little man made . So good to hear that you are all doing well...must be wonderful to finally have him home. Love the pics, too cute!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY YAY YAY our infertility is all about me!!! DH is offically the SPERMINATOR with OMG over 140million spermies and 70% motility!! the only issue was that it wasn't more than 3 days obstinate which was pathologies fault not ours and the numbers are unfreaking real!!
    That means that With Clomid on Board today is CD7 and the last Day, we are getting it on this cycle lol!!! I am going to enjoy every single second even if there is pain. I am so excited that the only issue is us catching that gorgeous little egg!!!
    I am going to chillax use the preseed when it comes and try catch us an easter egg to remember!! xoxoxoxooxxoxo

I still have gooseys everytime I see Kyan shadow, he is just perfect!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news funky! Here's hoping that Easter egg is super special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shadow...that little face! A-DOR-A-BLE! So glad you're well and happy.

FunKy you go girl!!! Here's hoping there's a special Easter egg with your name on it! Oh...I loved using Preseed and expected DP to love it too, to me the extra lubrication was REEEEALLY obvious. True to form, DP never said a word and I don't think he even noticed! Doofus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol AJ typical man hahaha!!! we are going to add preseed and robitussin too and umm im gunna make hubby perform a few extra days just to make sure lol lol!!!
    FX we will catch that eggy!!! xoxoxoox