+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Shadow! Yes it can be a bit surreal (but Izzy jumped the gun a bit and we weren't really prepared for her shock arrival!) but at the same time you can't imagine another second of your life without them near you and it feels so so right to have them there. They are incredible little beings. Enjoy every minute of it, some of it is really hard but most of it is so amazing and rewarding and wonderful that you feel like your heart wants to burst through your ribs

I'll stop gushing now! Belly rubs to all you girls

Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls for the replies. Im kinda like u sniper, i can talk to bubs and he's already got me hook line and sinker - i know that for sure.

I Spent ALOT of the first trimester bargaining with him... telling him i dont care how sick he makes me feel, or how terrible he makes me feel, so long as he remains sticky. Needless to say, i felt fantastic AND he stayed! lol go figure! Then once he started kicking and moving id rub my belly and say good morning or something, even now the first kick i get for the day i just put my hand on my belly and say "Good morning little man" But thats usually it for the day unless he's really pounding my internal organs - ill tell him to stop! lol...But i havent gone to the point of singing/reading! lol

I cant wait to be smitten by bubs like that Mela Im excited but still feeling sort of detached because it still feels unreal, like it shouldnt be happening yet? Even though this wednesday comming i would've known for 35 WEEKS!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo!!! wonder what shadow is up to now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    shadow I've been thinking about you for days!!!! Hope all is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting! Wonder if bubs has arrived yet! It's always so exciting when somebody in here is due

Afm... 28 weeks today. Just plodding along. Still totally petrified that something will go wrong. I don't think it's a fear I will ever be able to shake.

Hope everybody is well

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you shadow!!! xoxoxoxoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just waiting on news...

Hopefully shadows induction goes better than mine did, was induced on a Thursday - didn't end up having DD till Sunday!!

Tasha - hugs to you. 12 more weeks to go!!!! It will go quickly, bubs will be here - happy and healthy - before you know it x

AJ - you in Adelaide yet? Have you decided if you are going to find out the gender?

Hope everyone else is well

AFM - baby is kicking like crazy which is such a reassurance. We had another 3d scan yesterday, they look so weird at this stage. We found out what bits the baby has too - it's a girl!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh tash 28 weeks! yippee!

Hi Kaz! Hooray for a little girl, how lovely!
    NO, not in Adelaide yet...still got 3 weeks before we leave.

AFM - had my nuchal last week and as expected am high risk because of my age but then my bloods threw it out a bit further. Baby was structurally lovely and healthy and the nuchal fold measured 1.8, so right in the middle of "normal" range. That was all good to see as our last nuchal was where we first picked up that something wasn't quite right with DD2. The doctor seemed to think the failed twin pregnancy was throwing the blood work out, so we'll see.
    I have always anticipated having an amnio so this is no real shock. I'm not panicking or overly stressed YET...am just getting on with day to day "stuff" and counting down to Mon 28/3. DP doesn't want to think about it until we have to...still trying to protect himself emotionally in case something is wrong.
    Anyway
    All things going well, yes I will find out the gender this time. I wasn't going to but DP would quite like to just because we didn't with DD and he wants to experience it both ways! DD keeps saying it's a sister and that's what she wants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow where are you?? we're all waiting for the news!!

Hope all you other ladies are going well and those beautiful bumps are growing

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    on the edge of my seat here shadow!!!

Think I might pop over to the due in march thread and see if there is an announcement there...!!!