+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Forevermine & Welcome! I hope this bubba is sticky for u. Totally understand where ur at and i only went through it once. My only advice is to take it 1 day at a time, break it in to small milestones and celebrate when u meet them. Ur first scan, docs app, bloods, wk 7, 8, 9 etc. I know theres nothing i can say taht will put ur mind at ease, so ill just send u all the stickies vibes possible!

Funky - wont be long and u'll get to read my birth announcement!! I promise!

Sniper - its FAST approaching! And i swear that SOMEONE somewhere wants this bubba out NOW - other than me! lol D Day is the 14th (8 more days!!). Im booked in for induction at 7pm. But if i go before then, so be it.

Just briefly, had a very quick monitor of bubs today, i was on the way up to the hospital to visit mum, driving by myself, had just picked up a cuppachino for her from Maccas when someone reversed out of a park, in their carpark- Straight into the passenger side of my car!! I got their details, and drove the 1/2 block to the hospital, walked up to the ward carrying her drink bawling... She made me go get checked out. We heard bubs heartbeat, and all is ok. Im ok, bubs is ok. And im over the initial shock now. But wow!

But i do recommend if u get bubs heartbeat checked, get a MW or OB to do it, not just a normal nurse!!! I only had a normal nurse checking, and it took her FOREVER to find anything that sounded remotely like a baby. She kept reassuring me by saying "Its ok he's there, i know he is" Well I KNOW he's there too - i want to know that he's OK!!!! At that stage i was almost convinced something was wrong...

BUT apart from that Im definately fullfilling the pregnant woman role! I done a whole clothes line of washing PLUS Today, folded 3 big baskets full, ate 2 red tulip 50gm easter eggs, and walked around bare foot in barely nothing cus it was warm. lol I did have other stuff planned but with the car issue didnt get around to it. Oh well always tomorrow But cant keep saying that for long!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    shadow how are you going now? only 4 more sleeps!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im moving along... A few false starts... Just as i get excited and start timing contractions they stop!! GRRR.

Had my last appointment yesterday, alls fine. BP slightly up even with meds but because im so close it doesnt matter. Was only 135/85.

Have alot to do between now and Monday though!

How are u and ur lil man going?

Hope everyone else is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg shadow sooooo close! How super exciting! I have everything crossed that you have a quick and easy birth xxx

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    o0o0o0o0 I just got goosebumps Shadow I am so excited for you!!!

I am out for this month AF is just starting but I was shattered this morning coz I thought this might be my cycle BUT now hopefully April will be our turn and I will get an early chrissy pressie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say all the best for tomorrow shadow!!!!! How exciting!! I hope your induction goes smoothly and I am sure your baby boy will be just gorgeous!

God, it only seems like yesterday I was in the due in march thread with you.

Can't wait to hear the good news! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    ONE MORE SLEEP SHADOW!!! (unless you're already in there?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops yesterday was Saturday, not Sunday. Good luck for tomorrow shadow! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Yep 1 more sleep today!! Still around and waiting...Havent got rid of me yet Will update as soon as im able too.

I Know Kazzy! Its gone slowly, but sooooooo fast at the same time!!

Sniper, Super, Mela, And all the other mums....
    I feel like its all surreal still? I KNOW im having a baby, everything is ready, im excited as hell, but it still doesnt feel real? Is that normal?? Im not worried i cant do it, cus i know i can...It just feels like I've been wanting this for what feels like ever, and now its here it doesnt feel real? Kinda like the build up to christmas when ur an older kid, u wait and wait and wait - still all excited, then it comes and its like "Oh.." Is that normal? lol

Hope all the other mummies to be are cruising along well One step at a time, enjoy each day because before u know it, it will be over!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah look shadow- we're all different- I'm certainly one for whom it doesnt feel real until the baby arrives. other people are talking and singing to him/her and are fully in love while pregnant. I'm not one of those either. But I will say that when the big moment arrives it is DEFINITELY NOT an "oh" moment. It's about as special as you can get and emotion continues to build and build, and most importantly, this will happen to you very very soon.

Really looking forward to your update. best of wishes for tomorrow and then onwards.