+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good Luck Thee -

Hope you feel okay Stephsmum - I found that because I was so scared that I would M/C again that my emotions have been ten fold what they probably should have. It's like we have the hormones of a pregnant lady, though worse due to the stress!! How funny that your DD would say that. Perhaps she has a sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay thee!!! Good luck and can not wait to hear all about it/see pics!!

Stephsmum- those damn early hormones are a killer!!

Ob appointment this morning! All my test results came back excellent (GTT, iron etc) so yay! Bubs is def head down which is excellent and I'll most likely have my little man home for Xmas as they don't induce weekends (Xmas being a Saturday) and they generally won't induce Xmas eve and said if I need induction it'll be a few days before Xmas!!! So happy to hear this!!!!!

Belly rubs to all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg!! Thats awesome news super that u should have bubs before xmas!! So exciting!!! and YAY For good test results!

just wondering, for those that have had their angel's due dates pass, how did u cope? Im not sure how ill be, if it was just "any" date i dont think it would be quite so bad, but since i was due xmas day... Ugh! its one date u cant ignore or pretend to forget

All good on my end, nothing new to report. Having alot of heavy type feelings down very low, but dont THINK ive felt bubs move yet, or if i did its not obvious. 4wks tomorrow till we find out what bubs is Cant wait!

MIL is driving me nuts. Shes only known about this bubs for a week today, Shes already brought a cot. We have one already, and she knew that!! Hasnt spoken to DP or me about what we need or want, so shes keeping it for her house... "Just Incase".

Just Incase what?? We have a pram with basinette (which she knows as DP showed her on the valco website), AND a porta cot. There is no damn "incase" lady. we are prepared! AND the baby wont be staying there on its own....IF at all. She was told we have pretty much EVERYTHING when we were there a week ago today!!

Shes already saying she fed DPs other children SOLIDS at 5wks! "Because they wanted it" ... This was also her excuse for giving a 12mnth old a mouthful from her UDL can WITH some in it.... "he wanted it". She'll be lucky if i agree to visit her 1 day a month after the baby is born.

The way she handles babies makes me shudder. DPs son was 6-7ish wks? and she passed him back to the mother by grabbing around the buttons on his jumpsuit on his chest, and passed him across to her letting his head flop around.

Good luck Thee!! Hope ur little girl co-operates tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Thee just hopping on to say best of luck for today!!! I bet you can't wait to meet your little girl! So very excited for you can't wait to hear all about it. PS Your nursery looks lovely

Sorry no time to do proper personals now got to work, a big to everyone hope you are all well and your bumps are growing.

Em
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join in here? I have just been informed in my 'due in' group that the support I needed with my fears with this pregnancy is not avaliable there and perhaps I would be better off discussing my fears here to leave the other thread free of my 'issues' so I'm quite upset now and was wondering if I could join?
    I am 7w3d pregnant after trying since a mc in feburary and I'm so scared hearing all the loses in my due in thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg babygirl thats horrible. ur welcome here anytime. We all have been through a loss at least once and know how hard the next pregnancy/s can be.

My best bit of advice i can give is try to break ur first 12wks down into smaller milestones. Have u had a dating scan or bloods or GP/OB appointment yet? Or do u have one comming up? Try to use these as markers, e.g. "Ok 2 wks till i see my doc" and focus on that rather than "OMG ive got another 5wks till im 'safe'."

Telling u not to worry is like telling a duck not to quack. It just wont happen. lol.Just try to relax as much as u can. The first few months in due date threads are scary!!! U see people say "sorry, im out" all the time, but after the first few months that eases off and everyone relaxes.

Hope this one is sticky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby- that's really really mean! I can't believe that! More than welcome here and I do understand that the due in threads can be hard for the first trimester as there will (sadly) always be angel babies!

I've found this thread excellent for my sanity as everyone here understands when other people think you are being irrational!!

I think the best advice I got was to think 'im pregnant now, i can not control what might or might not happen, but right now I need to focus on this little miracle inside me'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Babygirl How F*ing rude of the due in group... Thats not very supportive.

You are very much welcome here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there
    Just popped in to see how everyone is doing.

Congrats TrulyBlessed for the birth of your little darling. I hope she is growing healthy and well

good luck Thee for the safe delivery of your bubs!

And belly rubs to the rest of you

AFM bubs and I are doing great. He is feeding like a champ and growing bigger and cuter by the minute. We've even started getting some smiles from him

Looking forward to reading about the next arrival from this magnificent group

Bec xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg bec, yay! glad to hear everythings going well

Thee - Hope things are starting to happen for u!! Best of luck

Hi everyone else!! Hope we're all doing well.