+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hunny have you got a good doctor, My doctor is going to do a dating scan as soon as I know I am pregnant and my FS has his own u/s machine too!! I have everything crossed for you that this is a very sticky healthy bubby for you. I wish you all the happiness in the world Michelle xoxoxoox

Offically 7DPO my results needed to be between 20-110 and they are 83. I am feeling umm unpregnant lol which I guess is a good sign as last month I had this heaviness in my uterus and lots of twinges and I wasn't I am just thrilled my body is working!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Funky Mumma and lots of sticky vibes to you too!

Its just so hard. When you were younger you just assumed that you could fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and that you would sail through the 9 months and have a healthy baby and its just not that easy!

But I am trying hard not to worry but still cant stop thinking about it.

Yes I do have a great OB but the funny thing is I am going on holidays for 2 weeks tomorrow so where I gone the whole blood test route next week....I will be away!

In a way at least I can try to relax and not think of it...and certainly if after 2 weeks I can come back and get al my bloods organised if AF doesnt come instead.

My OBs has a scanner in his rooms as well so I am going to get an early appt so I can at least see a heartbeat.

And I am with you as well....I dont 'feel' overly pregnant....just sore BBs but no cramping or spotting which is nice as like you I had that last month and it ended in a chemical.

Well for both of us! I am not game to join the 'When Are You Due' section yet....maybe in another couple of weeks?

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another 7 days before testing so we will see if we caught the eggy this cycle. I was nervous just TTC after my m/c in December so I have noooooooooooo Idea how I am going to make myself relax so I can enjoy this. I will not test early as in I am waiting til AF is well and truly due before testing but I feel much better as my progesterone levels are awesome and bubs would have lots to burrow into. The holiday maybe for you hunny has come at the perfect time, to relax and enjoy and FX bubby burrows in and is very sticky. I know my dates for sure lol but my GP knows im nuerotic anyway so I will be happy for the dating scan if I fall pregnant sending you lots of sticky vibes hun xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle this pregnancy, I tested and got the BFP then went for a holiday to NZ to see my mum for 10 days. I didn't tell her about it while I was there and waited until I got back to Oz to make a doc's appointment at around 6.5 weeks. I figured if anything was going to go wrong, it was beyond my control so I may as well "wait and see". I had an early scan at 7 weeks as my last pregnancy was ectopic and there was little bub...relieved? yes!!
    The best thing about doing it this way is the time seems to have gone quite quickly, HOORAY!

From my perspective, I just want to enjoy being pregnant! This is my 5th pregnancy (have been desperately trying for #2 since losing DD2, at 24 weeks, Dec 09) and having just turned 40 I'm REALLY hoping this is the one! I guess what I'm trying to say is, yes it's human nature that we worry and stress, but you can end up driving yourself crazy thinking about all of the "what ifs".
    I really hope this is a sticky little bub for you and you manage to find some inner peace...soooooo much easier said than done!

FunKy it's sounding good! I had absolutely no PMS and felt completely "normal" (whatever that is!) leading up to this BFP. It was actually the reason I thought I might be preggers as the 5 months before had all been exactly the same with pain and bloating, cramps etc.
    So this is a good sign for you!

AFM - not much going on apart from niggling sciatic pain on my left side. Grrrr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AJGirl08 For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (06-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had our 3d scan today, ultrasound technician kept telling us how cute bubba is haha. Very wriggly little man, but got some great pics. Finally after 6 months I am starting to feel so excited! Have put a pic in my profile as I dont know how to put in a post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aj and stephsmum I am so happy for the both of you xoxooxoxooxox I start second guessing if I can do another round of Clomid but I know I will It is in itself exciting to see my body doing what it is meant to do and at such great levels. We are having DH tested at the end of this cycle I think his fine, but can't hurt!!! I know once your fertile it can take 6-12 months to catch that little eggy so we will keep plodding along at this stage and then talk about options or stopping sometime this year!!
    I must say I am starting to have a hard time reading already pregnant didn't have to try posts, when I used to just feel so happy for those women and I don't want this rollercoaster ride to take away from me the person I am!!
    9DPO today. Still really no cramps or bloatedness just huge tenderish breasts!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it helps, I didnt have any of the classic symptoms when i fell preggers with this lil man. The only thing that sort of twigged with me was around 8dpo my brother was driving and he;s a bit of a lead foot (As all 20yos are), he spun quickly in the court and for the next hour i think i had a headspin and just felt yuck. Apart from that, i had absolutely zip, zero, zilch none. I didnt feel pregnant at all! And i only tested because we were actively TTC.

And to be honest, up till about a week ago if it wasnt for lack of AF, and the movements (and obviously the positive tests and scans etc) I wouldnt believe i was pregnant. Ive felt "normal" the whole way through. No MS, No real crampy feelings, no nausia, no bloating etc... Occasionally tired but nothing major. Ive been REALLY lucky!!

The past week though have been different! lol cramps, painful BH, up every hr to frequent the loo, "ill" feeling with increased bowel movements, and just uncomfortable in bed. But i figure thats pretty damn good odds. No real complaints till 37wks and shows that my body is preparing itself getting ready to deliver this bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mind if I join in ladies?

I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant after 2 full term bubba's and 5 miscarriages (5w, 5w, 12w, 7w, 15w)

The worry is starting to set in, as the excitement fades of getting a bfp. We weren't actively TTC but we weren't not ya know?

I'm due 1.11.11 and it would be great to chat with those who know exactly how it feels.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    shadow- you must be getting really excited now!!!! when's d-day again? Not only will you be besotted with your little fellow- you'll also feel sooo much better not being pregnant- that was my experience anyway.

to all those in first trimester- good luck and remember there's more chance it will work than it won't (medical issues to one side).

hi to everyone else!!! hope your weekends are going well.

I admit to feeling weird posting in here now I am on the 'other side'- but i think i will do so until i no longer recognise any of the names...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, every time I read your posts I get goosebumps!!! not long now my sweet xoxooxoxo wishing you all the very best that the world can offer xoxoxoxoxooxx

Forevermine wishing you all the sticky vibes I can muster hunny, you have been through so very very much and you deserve this little bundle of joy!! are you being monitored closely with this pregnancy hunny xoxoxoox

Sniper you can't leave us, you give me hope and a determination to keep on trying!!!!
    I still have no symptoms apart from what the Clomid shared which is hugggggge tender breasts lol!! but thats been since CD3 so nothing new as such. I feel totally different to this time last cycle I was very crampy and niggly in my pelvis and this time nothing although progesterone results were as impressive as last cycle!!!!
    9DPO today I can't believe how fast this TWW has gone but there is alot going on with my bubbies here xoxoxoxoxoo