+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hey

Just popping by to say hello and to let Jazz know I am thinking of you. I really hope that everything is ok. So unfair xxoo

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jazz keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that there is a gorgeous flutter and a healthy bubs for you at the next scan xoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of u too Jazz. Let us know how u've gone today!! Fingers crossed its good news.

AFM - things are definately starting to happen!! I was woken up the other night by several PAINFUL BH that lasted around 5 in/out breaths each, about 10mins apart at a guess, but i managed to go back to sleep and they were gone in the morning, and im sure yesterday i lost some plug.

2 weeks to go today until I get induced!! EEK!! I went over my bag today, and showed DF and mum everything ive packed. Im kinda hoping i go into spontaneous labour though. I know it will be easier on my body because it will obviously be ready, AND because my MIL is being difficult and rude! I dont want her there

DF told her i was being induced, including the date and time! She said she'd meet us at admissions and come to the ward with us!!! Luckily DF knows that the maternity ward is high security (Each room has a magnetic lock that only nurses have a swipe card to use to open the doors!) and he just told her she wouldnt get in due to that.

Her response to that was - "Well u'll have to come across early that day so *I* can cook her dinner." Um Is it just me or is that completely RUDE?! Ill be almost 39 weeks pregnant, the only reason we're GOING is to HAVE the baby, and she wants me to go over early so that i can spend my last few hours of baby-less freedom cooking in her kitchen?!?!

Fingers crossed i go into spontaneous labour before that!! We've only got her mobile number, and thats in my phone which went thru the washing machine and last week - and now doesnt work! lol. So we CANT contact her even if i was in labour Is that a little mean?? lol

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ummmmmmmmm in a word NO!!! This is the most special time in the world for you and DF and it is your Body and it is up to you who you have there. I had my mum and I went into spontaneous labour with DD even though I was due for a C section on the Monday so they brought it forward to the Friday and luckily mum made it coz DH was stuck on a Train Between Brisbane and Tweed heads. My mum handed him Tahli as I passed out and was in recovery But I saw her before I did and she was in my mummas arms. I would never have my MIL at the hospital while in labour, I don't think she would of appreciated her MIL at hers either. It is ok if you have a wonderful relationship and you think they could add support to the situation!!!
    After having my babies in ways I didn't in environments that were awful if I have the opportunity to fall pregnant this time I am wise enough to stand up for what I want!!
    I'm so excited for you hunny!!! I hope you go into labour on your own too xoxoxoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    shadowangel0205 well it sounds like you will be having bubba soon. He's hoping that you will have a spontaneous labour (your MIL sounds a little like a monster). Best of Luck.

Well I just got back from the Doctors and he has given me the HCG results (and made me have more taken today). Basically on the 15 they were two thousand and something on Thursday (24th) it was 13 thousand and something and on Saturday (26th) they were at 18 thousand and something (sorry I don't remember the exact numbers). He told me that it is good that it is still going up but it is not really able to say defiantly that it is still going to happen or not I have to wait until Thursday for the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is my thoughts too funky...I WILL Have bubs 2 weeks and 2 days at the absolute latest im guessing!! Feels weird saying that i WILL be a mum in that long!!

Jazz - yes she is a monster! She stresses me out at the best of times and is SO immature! Has told me that she will chase the DOCTOR around the room WITH The baby if they arent "qualified" to deliver them. Um.. Im seeing a PRIVATE OB!!! Of COURSE he is qualified to deliver babies and care for them!!!

It sounds like things are still improving for u jazz. I think once a pregnancy becomes non-viable the BHCG drops? But i could be wrong. The fact ur numbers are increasing is a good sign though anyway! Though i understand ur doc not wanting to get ur hopes up.... I have my fingers crossed for u that everything is great at ur scan on Thursday and u get to see a tiny little flicker on the screen Cant wait to hear how everything has gone then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    those numbers are still going up Jazz I have everything crossed for you hunny!!! it sounds good that they haven't dropped xoxoxoox keeping you in my thoughts!!! xoxooxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Well finally booked into local hospital, and bub seems to be growing extra fast! When I was measured at 23 weeks fundus was 23 cms, now at 25+5 fundus is measuring 28cms! I know I've popped out in the last few weeks but I didnt realise how much!!! Terrified of having a huge baby now, will be interesting to see how big he is when we have our 3d scan this weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay for booking into hospital stephsmum! How are u going?? Wow what a big change! Ive heard bubs position can play alot into funal height though! Honestly, ive never had mine measured!! We're only basing bubs size on measurements from our ultrasound last week. Ohh Good luck with ur 3D scan. Hope u enjoy it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow.. OMG... i can't believe you are so close to having bubs!!!!!!!!!! How super exciting!!! I will be checking in 100 times a day for updates lol!

Jazz... big hugs! Sending truck loads of positive vibes your way! Hopefully the scan was just too early.. the hcg rising is hopefully a good sign. I will keep everything crossed for you xx

Stephsmum... im measuring ahead as well. Last week at 25 weeks i was measuring 28. Had a scan today and bubs is estimated to weigh 966gms.. i asked if it will be a huge baby if it keeps growing at the same rate and she said about 3 and a half kilos so between 7 and 8 pounds. Thats big enough! Im hoping i dont have a huge baby!

afm.. just plodding along. Still working, no more big bleeds (yayyyyy) hoping it stays that way. Going by the scan today it looks like that placenta has moved!!!!!!!!! Seeing my gyno tomorrow.. not that he ever really says much!