+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay shadow!! You have a date!!!

I had 2 big bubbas..ds1 was 8lbs 4oz or 3.745kgs and was still in most 0000's except was only in bonds suits of this size for a week or two...ds2 was much bigger at a whopping 9lbs 8oz or 4.3kgs!!! He was most definitely not in 0000 suits but was still fine in 0000 tops and pants..

Good Luck babe!!!!!

afm: well I think im 10dpo and am having some positive symptoms but am waiting til Tuesday to test...wish me luck!!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jolly good luck hopeful!!!

shadow- wow getting close now. keep in mind that the weight is only an estimate. Aldous was estimated to be 3.1kg at around 36ish weeks and then 3.5kg at 38 weeks. he was born at 39 +3 and was 3.4 kg. he was quite thin but long at 53 cms- he is still in 0000 now and the most of the 000s were a bit big when he was born, he can fit in some of them now he has filled out a bit though. I think we'll get 3 months out of the 000s i reckon and a few more weeks out of the 0000s.

AJ - that dont feel pregnant stage is weird isn't it? it's good that you're not experiencing m/s as it really is horrible. NT scan booked in soon?

Hi Em and luckyme! Hope your babies are behaving themselves.

Hi to everyone reading, hope your pregnancies are going ok- hey tasha- where are you at? Jazz- still hanging in there?

afm- well predictably busy around the clock, although getting some definite stretches of sleep and have naughtily been driving a car (meant to wait for 6 weeks, but it's an automatic and has power steering so its easy). Feel SO MUCH BETTER now I am not pregnant- SUCH a relief. Aldous is a glorious little dude, very sweet and settled and content. Loving the newborn sighs and sounds. Big sister is as well thankfully as she's had so much change in her life over the last 2 months - moving into a new room and a big girls' bed, toilet training, new brother and new preschool- she's come through it all so well.

Hope everyone is travelling well- go team
    Last edited by sniper wolf; 24-02-2011 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kaz!! I know, right?! Finally a BFP and so far everything is going well for me! Let me tell you...it took 6 loooong, tedious months after the ectopic of DTD every 2nd day from end of AF to just after O...nothing remotely sexy or romantic about it! Am just thankful that at 40, my fertility wasn't an issue.
    And wow! you're 20 weeks! I think it's a lovely time in the pregnancy.

shadow what a good baby, head down for mummy! I hope you go into labor spontaneously but if not, just remember each experience is our OWN birth experience. Something to revel in because that is how our little person that we have created, grown and nurtured enters this crazy "outside" world.
    Oh...I feel a teary waffle coming on so will stop now...silly preggy hormones *sniff*

hopeful good luck with your testing on Tuesday!!

AFM - had a low grade abnormal pap smear result so am off for a colposcopy today. Have had one before whilst pregnant, nothing invasive or to be worried about and completely safe when pregnant(just like a pap smear but the Gynae looks at my cervix through his colposcope which is like a magnifying instrument) but I'm still sh***ing bricks just because of everything I've been through with my last 3 pregnancies, I REALLY don't want any unnecessary poking around down there! Oh well...deep breaths!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ- that just sounds more annoying than anything, hope it all comes back nice and clear for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow AJ, like sniper said, sounds more annoying than anything. Hope all goes well and comes back clear. Damn those hormonal moments!! lol shocking arent they? Im sure I can do it. Everyone keeps saying "Take the epi!!!" now they know he's big, but i still wanna go as far and as long as i can without - im not going to let their estimate alter my original birth plan. Im more scared of the epi going near my spine than pushing bubs out!!

Sniper - yay for a good lil man!! Im not too stressed about size. Im hoping they're wrong lol. But whatever happens, happens. Ive pulled out the 000s. Just waiting for some sun and ill wash them all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls but this is going to be a quick post and it is just going to be a me post as I need to get somethings out.

So I sent for my scan today and instead of pushing 7 weeks the guy said that I was only about 5 weeks or so. He could not see a fetal pole or a yolk sac. He also said that gestational sac is an irregular shape. So they have booked me in for a scan in a week and I went to see my GP. He just kept shaking his head when he was reading the report. My GP said that the bloods they took last week the HCG levels were where he would have expected. So now I have to have more blood taken. They took some today and another lot on Saturday. I have to phone him tomorrow to get the results from todays (compared to last weeks I guess) and I will be going back to see him on Monday. I am not holding out much hope, basically I am preparing for the worst. I can't seem to stop crying. Just as I think I have stopped I start again. I just hope that by some slim chance that everything is ok and will continue but I don't think it will. I am not looking forward to going in to work tomorrow as there is a women there that is fairly pregnant and I have to work with her as we are in the same department. I don't know how I am going to cope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jazz babe I don't know what to say...

I'm sitting here trying to find the words that might put your mind at ease but I cannot think of anything..

I am crossing everything that the sonographer was wrong and your Bubby is just fine!!!

Please keep us updated babe..I am thinking of you x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jazz huge hugs. Fingers crossed the sono was just useless, and *maybe* ur dates are out a lil bit, and that when u go for ur scan next week u get to see a cute little flicker.
    If it helps, when i had my first US with this one (im positive of when i had my LMP AND when i Od...so had my dates worked out, but they put me back 4 days at that stage. I was devistated and not holding out much hope.....But here i am now - being induced in 2.5wks because he's now considered HUGE!!! Fingers crossed everything works out for u.

Oh and hopeful, so sorry i forgot u last post. Good luck for ur testing on tuesday. I hope uve got good news to report back to us with! Ill be eagerly waiting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    jazz I don't know what to say either?!! I'm just so sorry you're going through this! I've said a prayer for you and bub and am willing little beanie to show up for you at your next scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jazz - Sending you lots of hugs. Such a hard time for you. I hope the blood results are positive and rising and that ur next scan comes quickly xxxx