+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aww wow angelbubs, glad ur finally getting some answers! I have no idea what it is or means, but at least u have a plan in place which should help u out! Will be watching eagerly for ur announcement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angelbub, so glad they have found an explanation and tht u can take aspirin to help you. It doesn't make the losses you have suffered any easier, but at least you can be hopeful for the future. All the best with TTC Em xx

PS babydust to all u other ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly me!! Bellyrubs not babydust!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Hi girls
    Just popping in to say hi.
    We have found out that I have factor 5 Leiden which is why I have been having the miscarriages. A daily baby aspirin and close monitoring should see us through. So ...... Watch this space, I hope it's not too long before I'm back. Best thing is that the hospital is a 25 min walk from work meaning I can go before work, in my lunch break or after.
    Love to all and big belly rubs x
    well that's great that you now have an answer. Really looking forward to following your next pregnancy. It's only a matter of time now Lisa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Congratulations sniper wolf! Wonderful news.

Our little man will be three weeks tomorrow, it's been amazingly hard work, especially the recovering from the c-section and learning how to breastfeed. But he's sleeping well now and I seem to be getting on top of the feeding. I'm just going to have to get used to not sleeping through the night.

So which thread/forum do I graduate to now. This one has been my saviour and kept me sane whilst preggers, so I definitely want to keep staying in touch with people.

Good luck to all those other mums to be and shadow angel you're next!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

sniper wolf  (21-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, we've got a VERY BUSY Few weeks ahead of us!!!

I see my OB on Wednesday and get an US! YAY!!! And IF my OB thinks it'll be ok inducing/c-sect at 37+5wks on the date we're pushing for (7th March)... thats 14 sleeps from now!! OMG!! Im not freaking out as such, more just not comprehending how close it actually COULD be. It still feels so surreal. I guess since i havent had any of the really nasty pregnancy symptoms the whole thing has felt surreal. If it wasnt for lack of AF and movements from bubs, i wouldnt think anything was different. Though the last week Ive lost all energy to do anything! So glad i had a nesting phase about a month ago and got most things done!

Not only that, we live in my parents house atm. My bro and SIL are moving back home, by the 3rd of March. My uncle is comming to stay for a while from Wednesday - he's moving local. Already applied for places just waiting for replies.

Somewhere in all this... Ive got a month of paper work for mum, Dads Dec BAS to do, and some other organising of their businesses before bubs arives!!

At least everything for bubs is organised

- Everything is washed, dry, folded and in drawers
    - Capsule is in the car
    - Bubs nappy bag is packed and in the car
    - My labour bag is packed - even including an extra pack of ciggies for DF and mum AND Cash for petrol/meals/accomodation for them if needed.
    - My hospital bag is 90% ready
    - Our room has been changed around - just need to tidy the bits n pieces
    - Bubs basinette is set up next to my side of the bed, and made.
    - All furniture/items are ready/put together.

I think we're as ready for bubs as we will ever be. Just awaiting his arrival!!

Lucky, cant believe how fast it has gone! ur lil man is 3 weeks already!!! I hope that ur recovering alot better from ur c-sect now, and BF is easier.
    Sniper - hope ur recovering well too.

Anyway, off to get some sleep if the lil man will let me. After being SO quiet last night and most of today, he started kicking up a storm about 20mins ago, and hasnt stopped!!

Hope all our other mum and mums-to-be are going well still. Look after ur bumps and bundles girlies. Before we know it they'll all be grown up and going off to school!

Thanks
    Reviews
    angelbubs what a relief to KNOW! So now you can have a plan in place for your next pregnancy, which hopefully is just around the corner!! Hooray!!

shadow 13 sleeps!!!!! Sounds like you have a busy time ahead so those couple of weeks are going to FLY!

tash and jazz I've been thinking about you both, I hope you're doing ok.

AFM - no news is good news. Am 10 weeks 5 days and at the "don't really feel pregnant" stage. If it wasn't for little niggles here and there from my uterus and the weird dreams (ok...and the growing boobs ) I wouldn't really know I was pregnant. Ho Hum...

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear everything is going well AJ

AFM - 36wks tomorrow, Growth scan and OB appointment tomorrow. No news is good news i guess. Lil man has been quiet the last few days. But still gives me a few niggles as i begin to wonder about calling someone for checking.

Hopefully we'll get a date tomorrow to either rock up and have a c-sect, or rock up and be induced. SOOOOOOOOOOO Hoping he will agree for the 7th!! But not holding my breath as it IS only 37+5 and may be too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ - congrats!!!!! Finally a bfp for you, I have everything crossed that you have a drama free pregnancy! 10 weeks already, all the best for your 12 week scan xxx

Shadow - it is getting so close for you...so exciting!

Everyone else - hope you are all traveling along nicely

AFM - I was 20 weeks yesterday! Had the scan at hospital and baby was looking perfect which was such a relief. The guy is 75% sure of the sex but I have booked in for one of those 4D gender scans tomorrow to hopefully make certain. So excited to see bubs again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kazzy! congrats Glad to hear everythins is well. Have u started feeling movement yet??

Hope everyone else is doing well and their bubs are growing nicely.

Well the big update...

Went to our ultrasound - Bubs is HEAD DOWN!!! Spine to my left. Legs and arms to my right. I was actually sure he only turned during the night - he was REALLY active and his movements were hurting a little, but i noticed the pressure under my ribs where OB thought his head was, was gone when i woke up. So now i get to TRY for my natual labour that i wanted!! C-sect isnt guarenteed now!!

Now the bad news... Im carrying a baby buddah!! 36wks yesterday and his estimated weight - Yesterday... was 3.5kgs or around 8lb!!! so HUGE bubs!

Because of his size, our travel distance (100kms) and the conditions if we have to travel between dusk and dawn (took us 2.5hrs last night to come home), AND my BP Medication, the OB has already booked my induction. He is only giving me till the 14th. If i havent gone into labour on my own - ill get the Gel put in on the monday night, and they will break my waters on tuesday morning.

So now, ill just continue on my merry way till bubs decides to come! But in the meantime, i think i need to wash some 000 clothing. Not so sure that 0000's will fit! lol

2 weeks 4 days to go!!