+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww AJ wow! All i can say is im glad to see ur lil 1 is hanging on. If ur feeling more relaxed about it, I must say i see that as a good sign!!

With my 1st preg, that i MC'd last year, I was very anxious about everything even though id never been preggers before and had no idea what to expect, I honestly didnt know I Was soooo up tight until this time around, where I felt alot more relaxed and just knew that everything would be ok, and after a loss, you wouldnt think thats possible...but strangely it was. I just set myself small goals, and got through it that way.

I hope things go well for u AJ, and we get to hear all about ur preg. journey, then see some gorgeous pics of ur little one in 7 months time!

35weks on Wednesday!! OMG!!!! Might even be able to announce a date to u girls tomorrow afternoon when i get back from seeing my OB if bubba hasnt turned. I wont argue, ill try natural ways to turn bubs, but wont allow them to try manually turn him. Id rather the c-sect.

As much as i REALLY want a natural birth with no or little pain relief, if i have to have a c-sect im not going to fight it, and am happy to do whatever gets bubs out safest.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    just quick coz Im off to mums for my birthday aghhhh 35 how did that happen so quick
    I just wanted to say to shadow wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo for your BP hunny!!! its awesome and what a great shock good luck my sweet I will be back for personals this afternoon xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday funky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Bday funky!!!

Well i didnt make it back last night for posting so heres my update... ( I see my Ob every 3 or 4 visits, so hadnt seen him since the 5th Jan.)

Firstly, He looked over my notes and asked about the BP medication, and trip to the ER at 30wks when i had blurred vision etc...and that showed protiens in my urine.
    Asked for a urine saple on the spot - There was NO Protiens at all!! (YAY!!)
    Checked for swelling in my feet. There was none, but usually at night there is, and they are already now cus of the heat.
    He took my BP = 120/65 (YAYY! "Perfect" was his comment) Continue with the same dosage of medication.
    Felt my belly - seems to think bubs is still breech
    Put the doppler on - we got to hear bubs heartbeat! (Still quite high near my ribs though which added to his assumption of breech)

So the plan of attack: GO back next week still. (36weeks) After an US for growth, wellbeing and position that morning... YAY!! We get to see bubs again and confirm the sex - hopefully!
    From there it will determine how things play out a bit..... BUT! The other thing the OB added, was that due to travel distance etc he would prefer to deliver bubs 38-39 weeks. Regardless of if it means induction or c-sect. And strangely enough im happy with this.

I keep having really bad visions of DF driving (He's On his L's and wants to drive across, even though my mum is comming and has her full license. Id much rather her drive!) DF has already told me - "If ur in labour i will be getting there as fast as i can. I wont be stopping or slowing down for nothing!" And the road is TERRIBLE For kangaroos and emus etc!... I Replied with "Well its no good rushing if u hit a kangaroo out of town and write the car off because u didnt want to stop for it. THEN We're stuck on the side of the road with me in labour, no phone service, and NO Car to get into the hospital in. Thats real bright honey!"

Anyway! lol, We've sat with the calendar, and knowing he has scheduled deliveries mon/tues.... We're going to push for the 7th March!! The following week is a long weekend...and if it can be avoided i dont want it TOO close to the 16th. Its already my niece, AND uncles bday! (though thats just a convenience thing to avoid too close to that date) So if all goes according to how i WANT it to play out....I *could* be holding my bubs in just under 3 weeks!! But once again thats just my wishes, and whats best for bubs and the OB may not suit what i want Will know more next week.

Hope everyone is well! Sorry for the long-winded rant! Justkinda excited.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hope you had a good brithday funky!

shadow- wowee 3 weeks!!!! very exciting!!! how will you contain yourself? very good news about the BP too.

AJ- i took ages to join a due in thread and then really only stalked it because by then there were so many people in there- it was hard to keep up.bucketloads of good vibes your way

jazz- same to you - good vibes by the truckload

little fellow is alseep right now (he sleeps a lot at this stage) while the tyrant (my 3 yr old) is ordering everyone around. might give him a bath later and go out and get some photos printed up. the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear he is settling in well sniper.

When i put it in terms of... 3 weeks... Kinda makes me realise how much i still need to do, though its only small stuff. We have all purchases done its more just the organising and bag packing etc.

I found the "due in" threads kinda stressful for the first few months...Hearing about so many new angel babies But after the initial few months, they're great. My group is a fantastic bunch and so supportive, but then most threads ive gone in everyones supportive! Theres really only been 2 "issues", involving 1 person both times. I think for a group of hormonal pregnant women, thats fairly good ods!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AJ I am so sorry I missed your post, I am so sorry for your losses xoxoxo And I will keep you and bubs in my prayers and meditations, Like I do for all the other mum's to be holding onto the hope and dream that bubby will be safe....I wish you all the very very best of luck xoxooxox

I unexpectedly had to say goodbye to my beloved Dog today who is now eternally sleeping. I am still in immense shock and shattered. compounded today is the 2nd year anniversary of my assault at work. I have permanent damage psych and physical and I am shattered totally shattered. I am missing my shadow beyon belief. I have known him for over a third of my life!!!
    rest peacefully harry, always loved always in my heart!! xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for keeping this little bub in your thoughts Funky, that's lovely. I'm so sorry about Harry. I know how devastating it is to lose a beloved pet especially when you're a real dog lover. Our 4 legged friends bring such joy and unconditional EVERYTHING, that the void is really immense isn't it?!

shadow...3 WEEKS!!! GULP...how exciting!!!
    I cracked up picturing your "white-knuckle" car trip to hospy. Poor DF won't know what's hit him if you do go into labor and he ends up being behind the wheel. Methinks the realisation of how precious the cargo is on board will suddenly make him the BEST driver on god's earth!

sniper I love it when bubs are at that sleep all day stage...then they wake up!

AFM - just cruising at this stage. Have a quick GP appointment tomorrow just to touch base really and then my next "big" thing is my nuchal scan 7 March.
    DP and I haven't told our families that I'm pregnant again, which feels odd to say the least, but we've just needed to keep it so close after what we've been through...kind of an over-protective, self preservation thing I guess. I'm hoping DP will let himself feel happy and hopeful about little bub sometime soon. He's just scared it's all going to go wrong, which I totally understand, but I just want him to surrender and enjoy the fact we did it! Yes it was a "tad tedious" and VERY unromantic in the bedroom , but we did it!

Anyhoo, I had a thought over dinner tonight that we'll have to tell DD soon...well, before the scan anyway. I told her everything that was happening with DD2 (in an age appropriate manner) but she was only about 19 months old at the time.
    It's going to be interesting watching her compute all the info now that she's older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funky, sorry to hear about ur loss. Im a real dog lover too, and the void when they're taken is undescribable. We'd even had prior warning with our loss a few years ago, but it didnt make it any easier! I always said when she finally passed that we wouldnt get another dog for a while out of respect to her.....After crying NON STOP for 2 days, we decided we needed another dog. I got on the net and 2hrs later we were in the car on the way to melbourne (4hr drive), where we picked up my gorgeous little man Hes now 4yrs old. And totally helped me recover! I was still upset and grieving, but I had something else to focus my attention on. Thinking of u and ur family at this trying time.

Lol AJ! He just doesnt understand! And even when im NOT in labour his skill of scanning the road for wildlife freaks me out. He gets too complacent that "there wasnt anything there last time i drove across". Once we were driving back, there was a BIG kangaroo on the fogline on the opposite side of the road. DF didnt slow down, as we went past i said "Did u see that kangaroo there???" He just goes "yeah of course!!" Me: "Well why didnt u SLOW DOWN?!" Him: "He wasnt moving" 1 jump and we woulda cleaned him up!!

I guess im also a bit protective of the car though. I brought it BRAND new. 12 days later i was travelling this stretch of road late one night to suprise my brother for his 18th bday....and hit a kangaroo. Didnt do too much damage, i wasnt going that fast, but still needed a new bumper and light. So i know how easy it is!

Good luck at ur appointment, and wowee!! Thats not long for ur NT scan! thats the date im going to try and push to be induced on! Though i have the strangest feeling it will end up being a c-sect.

I cant see bubs turning, though im going to go try the head down bum up method, and the ice pack/heat pack. And if its hot again tomorrow might con DF into going to have a swim at the pool and try some hand stands! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls
    Just popping in to say hi.
    We have found out that I have factor 5 Leiden which is why I have been having the miscarriages. A daily baby aspirin and close monitoring should see us through. So ...... Watch this space, I hope it's not too long before I'm back. Best thing is that the hospital is a 25 min walk from work meaning I can go before work, in my lunch break or after.
    Love to all and big belly rubs x