+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay sniper congrats again and welcome home! What does DD think of being a big sister?

I can't see your pics either are your fb albums set to private?

I hope his a perfect bub for you!

Funky.... I love your positive attitude! You go girl! I hope in a months time we are hearing about a bfp!!

Shadow... Omg wow! Suddenly your turn Seems just around the corner!!!

Hi to anybody I missed!

Afm... Still working atm, still not sure wot we are going to do. Had my dp at the hospital the past 2 days with a slight collapsed lung on his left side. 2 years ago his right one collapsed and he had major surgery. Really hoping this one heals itself! So for the moment I have to keep working. Can't believe our run of luck lately!

Have to start training somebody for my job tomorrow. Really not looking forward to it. She's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed... Hmmm should be a blast!

Ok enough about me... Hope everybody is doing well and had a great weekend

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha I hope DP is ok and his lung heals on it's own and I hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you hunny, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers xoxooxoxox

I get to start clomid tomorrow on my Birthday YAY!!!!! CD3 and I finish on my beloved poppas birthday (my hero, mentor and surrogate dad passed from cancer after 16 years battling 2 years ago in may) So that has to be a sign a brilliant sign who would of thunked it!!! I didn't realise til I looked at the dates when it finishes!!!

xoxoxoxo thinking of you all

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh man the link should be fine it is the one that makes it open to all peeps...

looks like AJ could see it though? anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sniper wolf I can see them. He is gorgeous congratulations.

FunKy~Mummy Best of luck with the Clomid. I used it last cycle. I hope that you will get a BFP very soon.

tasha74 Sorry to hear about your DH I hope he is better soon and that you will be able to rest soon.

hopefulandwaiting Best of luck for this cycle, I hope that you will get a BFP at the end of it.

shadowangel0205 Wow not long now for you. I hope that it goes quickly for you and you get to meet you little one soon.

AFM Well I found out that I am pregnant again. I am freaking out a little. I took a sick day from work this morning and went to see my GP to get the blood work and forms for the ultrasound. Unfortunately it is too early to be able to do the ultrasound and so I have to wait until next thursday. I am meant to see my OBGYN after the ultrasound so that she can start me on clexene. I rang the OBGYN office straight after I made the ultrasound appointment and was told that they will NOT see me before the 11 March . I tried to explain to the receptionist the circumstances and why I needed to see here ASAP but was told that they could not do it sooner then that. So I decided to ring my GP office and book an appointment with him for that day as I figured that either he will be able to give me the script for the meds or he might be able to ring and speak to the OBGYN to get me in. So now I am just going to be freaking out about it I don't want to lose this one. I don't know if I can go through that again. I am a little worried about the fact that I have been having cramping sort of pain now and then. I haven't said anything to my DH about the cramping feelings as I don't want to worry him more. Sorry for the long post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

sniper wolf  (14-02-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jazz wishing you all the very very best for a very sticky pregnancy, I say a little prayer during my meditations for all the ladies who have lost bubbas or who are anxious and nervous, I hope you don't mind if I add you to that list. congratulations!!! I hope you have a bubba who has burrowed deep into mumma xoxoxox

sniper OMG gorgeous adorable sweet cluck cluck cluck doesn't even begin to say how beautiful he is awwwww hunny I am so happy for you he is just........Perfect!!! xoxoxooxoxoox
    I don't know how I missed your post earlier!!! xoxooxoxox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't see keeps coming up content not available dumb facebook!

Jazz welcome to the thread! Glad to finally see u here. I hope ur scan goes well and u get the meds sorted

Funky hoping all the special dates are a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh oh ohhhhhhhhh... so i got off the ipod and signed in on the computer and i can see him!!! Yayyyyyyy!

Absoloutely gorgeous pics! His such a little cutey!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to insanity For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I forgot to mention that we are hoping that the fact that this bub is due in October is a good sign as we got together in October and got married in October. So hopefully that means that this bub is meant to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow busy in here!!

Funky - Yay!! im with tasha! Love love LOVE ur positive and up beat attitude! Fingers crossed we get to hear about ur BFP very soon. Good luck!

Sniper - omg what a gorgeous little man!! Congratulations again. He is just adorable. Hope he is behaving for u.

Tasha - Wow that sucks Sorry to hear about DP. Hope his lung heals for u. To me it sounds like after everything uve been through, to have bubs still there going well - uve got a very strong little fighter on ur hands! Have fun training ur new person!

Jazz - Congrats on ur BFP And welcome!! That sucks about ur OB! Hopefully ur GP Can talk sense into them or give u the meds u need.

Hopeful - good luck with this cycle!!

AJ - did i see right on ur ticker? A Congrats in order? IF so, congrats!!!

Well AFM.. I went to see the MW to just check my BP as its been a week since my GP Altered my meds. And didnt we get a shock when it was 125/65!!!! The MW done it twice to be sure!! So thats good news. But for me, its a little low.

As a precaution, i called my OBs office, just to see whether the meds should stay the same or be reduced. I explained what it had been, and what my GP had done (Currently taking 1000mg a day of Aldomet... 2 Tablets twice a day) And the receptionist double booked an appointment for tomorrow morning, first thing at 8.50am!! Early to rise!! (We have an hours drive to get there)

Kinda excited! It means ill know tomorrow if bubs is still breech. And will help me prepare a little more for whatever is to come. Ive got SO many questions to ask him, but it all depends on bubs position. Also if bubs hasnt turned, i get an extra week to try get him to turn naturally.

Other than that, all is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Thanks shadow! Yes, am finally letting myself "breathe" and believe this little bub is a keeper.

Hi to all the girls I know and to those I don't, after a rough trot losing DD2 at 24wks in Dec 09, then having an early miscarriage and ectopic (losing my left tube) last year, I'm REALLY hoping this little bean is gonna be our much longed for addition to our family.
    Just a little bit of info about this one...
    Started as a twin pregnancy but at my first scan at 7 weeks, little bean was spot on at 7weeks with it's little heart pumping away, but the other little twinny was only measuring 6 weeks and had no heart beat.
    I've just had another scan today and beanie is going great guns at 9 weeks 4 days but poor little "blobby" is still there, still measuring 6 weeks and still no heart beat. I had thought perhaps it may have started to disappear/re-absorb over the last 2 weeks but no, so I'm assuming my doc will just keep monitoring things.
    Whilst I don't have any reason to fear the worst and I certainly haven't been expecting something to go wrong, it does feel a little strange to finally acknowledge that I'm pregnant. It's hard to explain but I know all you ladies know where I'm coming from. I'm actually amazed at how relaxed I feel after all we've been through plus the fact we'll be moving A LOT throughout this pregnancy due to DP's work. Will be here in Brissy till approx 16 weeks then to Adelaide till approx 25 weeks then to Perth until bub is born.

Anyhoo...

I look forward to chatting and seeing pics of all these gorgeous bubs as they're born!

Tracy xx