+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aww superstar he us just so gorgeous, congratulations to you!!!

I have had this strange Brown discharge since yesterday, not spotting as such. I am just waiting for it to turn into AF.....Clomid has made this cycle perfect yet foreign to me lol!!
    so I guess today I can say I made CD27 and 14DPO It's an awesome cycle and brilliant LP!!
    Have an appt on Monday with the FS to start my next cycle of clomid!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww super he's just gorgeous!

Glad to hear things are going well for u funky! Even with the strange happenings, at least ur cycle is sorting itself out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats sniper!!!!! Wonderful news! Am so happy that you and your son are finally together xxx

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 28 15DPO ....Well I think I may of been off a little with my ovulation date as I put it as the Day I felt O pain but it could come anywhere up to 48 hours later so Today I am definately CD28 and anywhere between 12DPO and 15DPO
    Now by the time I got to mums yesterday the Coloured brown CM from thursday had Dried up and now I am back to nothing no colour and not really any CM, I have never had this before.
    I am not testing until I know AF is truly late and does not come on. I see my FS Monday so we shall see what happens.
    As I said to my mum yesterday I just feel grateful to be here
    of course I have thought about implantation bleeding, of course I have thought yes I could be pregnant but after the miscarriages testing on CD28 I just want to wait. Monday is Valentines day Tuesday is my birthday. We will just keep plodding along with life and see what happens
    sooooooo strange!!!!!!

aww tash I am sorry you have to stop work and things will be tight, can you ring your Bank and explain things to them, we were able to do that with my assault when I had to stop work and we filled in a hardship form and they lowered our repayments for a while til we were on our feet!!! I wish you all the very best for you and bubby xoxooxoxo

Shadow, thanks hun, yes I have had an awesome somewhat strange cycle lol. But at least next cycle with clomid I will have a better Idea of what is going on!!!! xoxooxox
    to you!!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ALLLO WORLD!

came home yesterday and have only now started to almost feel human. just read back over the last coupla pages and wanted to quickly come in and say thanks for all the thanks and warm wishes. and thanks to thee for posting the announcement.

it's a bit of an adjustment coming home to now having 2 children i can tell you. time is a premium and hard to come by. I have no idea how people with more do it.

Feeling not too bad physically after the c-section apart from the inevitable tiredness that comes from being up constantly- got 4 hours straight last night though- that was a godsend. also loving not visiting the toilet on the hour every hour through the night- think i might have only gone twice between 9pm and 6am and this was because i was awake and wandering around.

ok shadow- all eyes on you now!!!!

funkymummy- cheering you on for a BFP!!!

tasha- bummer about being pushed and pulled around so much with this pregnancy- how many weeks to go now? are you close to the third trimester?

that's as far as i can see back for personals, i hope everyone reading this is having a great weekend and thanks again for all the congrats messages (especially angelbubs! looking forward to hearing your BFP!!!).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sniper wolf For This Useful Post:

angelbubswithwings  (13-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome home sniper! Glad to hear that youre slowly settling in. Hope ur little man is well behaved for u so u can rest and recover while u adjust to life as a mum of 2!

AFM - well finally starting to get some side effects of being pregnant! Not before time though!
    The past few days ive....
    - Experienced BH
    - up 2hourly during the night to visit the loo
    - puffy feet (keeping a close eye on this...)
    - finding it difficult to get comfortable

And last night for the first time I commented that i just felt really "heavy" in the belly area. No way to describe it really....other than my belly area just felt like it was heavy.

And this morning ive had 2 "things" which im hoping arent the ball starting to roll.. Its a little soon yet!! I dont think its anything much, but ive had period type pain/tight feelings low in my pelvic area. It comes and goes but isnt regular. And also (sorry, TMI) but when i just went to the loo, the toilet bowl was ok, but on the paper there were tiny brown flecks. Not spotting, not blood, kinda like the size/shape of dandruff flakes, but brown and on the paper.

Bubs is still moving, kicking and putting pressure on my ribs so not stressed at all about him. Have an appointment with the MW Tomorrow so ill mention it to her tomorrow....Have told mum and she says if it continues she'll close up work and come to take me to the hospy to be moniotored but i dont particulaly want to go cus im pretty sure its nothing, and just my body prepapring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sniper welcome home!!! I am so happy for you!! and I had a c section with both bubs and it takes it out of you!! esp coming home and having 2, Hubby will take long service leave if I fall pregnant and I need a c section although my scar is so good we would like a chance to try natural if we ever fall!!
    I am so happy for you and I know you will settle into a routine soon, can't wait to see piccys so I can get all clucky xoxoxoxox

shadowangel0205 those little tightenings are good hunny, just preparing the uterus muscles for all that pushing it will need to do soon!! I had early pregnancy fears twice with tahli at 24 weeks and at about 34 weeks. She finally made her entrance three weeks early when the contractions wouldn't stop!!!! and here I was thinking a planned C section I would avoid labour pain aghhh!!!
    The heaviness could be bubs starting to drop o0o0o0o0o0o I am so excited for you all!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

CD1

I cannot ask for anything more in my first real month of TTC!!! with my hormones wroking perfect!! I had ten cycles of impatience and now all the fun really begins

I start Clomid on tuesday which is my 35th Birthday!! I so wanted to be pregnant before then But that's how the universe wanted it and im flowing with that!!!!

I should O on the 24th (my 2 fave numbers)
    so all is good and I am really blessed.

those who cannot understand pain, cannot understand happiness, I am grateful for both as it has taught me to be stronger, smarter, more mature, more understanding of those who can't and more tolerant of those I have to put up with in my world

I AM BLESSED

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Damn! I can't see your pics!!!

But welcome home honey!! Glad to hear things are well!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Cd 13 for me and my Dh has left for work training and will return on Friday..so I'm hoping that we dtd enough to catch our egg if and when it decides to leave my good ovary!! (fingers crossed it's not coming from my stupid left one!!) anyway so because I'm not sure when o will be I'm placing myself in the waiting to see category without getting my hopes up!! This us our last natural attempt to get our sticky bubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sniper CONGRATULATIONS, Aldous is simply divine! (love his name by the way...Brave New World is one of my fav's )
    Wow time has flown, I remember when you got your BFP!!

Tracy xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AJGirl08 For This Useful Post:

sniper wolf  (14-02-2011)