+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG Thee - Thanx heaps for that news... YAY SNIPER!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And welcome little one And thanx for the BP info too... I did have a moment around 30wks where my eyesight went blurry and had tingling so went up for monotoring. It turned out to just be a migrane. (oops!)

Hi vicki! Welcome! Congrats on ur pregnancy. Sorry to hear about your losses. Fingers crossed for u this one goes well. Have u had any doctors apps yet?

Off to get some Mat. Bras today! Yay!! After that i can finish packing and be completely ready for when little man decides to makes his arrival!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The biggest congratulations Sniper for the arrival of your precious bundle - what a journey and what a reward. Can't wait to hear all about it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yyyaaayyy sniper!!!! Congratulations!!! So happy to hear he is here!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations to you Sniper on the birth of your little man, I hope that DD is delighted to be a big sister to her little bro. Hope your recovery from the c/sect is quick and painless (endone used to send me loopy got photos whr I look completely off my chops lol)

Welcome to the world little Aldous!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sniper congratulations hunny!!!! so very very happy for you I have goosebumps!!!!

Do I dare say 13DPO CD26!!!!!! WOW!!!!!
    Just saying it makes me want to go and double check that AF is not here!!! but she has't yet. I have symptoms, but who really knows. I am a little frustrated I want to go and ask my doctor for a BT so I know right now!! but I am enjoying the feeling of reaching these milestones, and I have a litttle heartache today for knowing the answer on Saturday. I also think I could be a little of with my DPO as I had O pain that day and I knwo you get that before you O so testing now wouldn't be worth it, I have not tested before CD28 before, this is just the first time that I have had a longer LP
    I am feeling AF pain this morning, just like every day this whole cycle!!

vickiw1978 wishing you all the very best for a very sticky bubby hun xoxoxox

shadow o0o0o0o0o its getting so close now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Funky! U Can do it! So u find out on Saturday how u've gone, is that right?? Or u have the BT on Saturday and find out during the week?? Fingers crossed whatever happens that it is good news for u!

I think reality has just kicked in........Going off the front page...... IM NEXT!!! He feels like he's pretty stuck in there though, but then Im only 34 +1. Will know a bit more in a couple weeks when i see my OB. I hate this waiting game!! lol

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow You are next ohhhhh my goodness I just got goosebumps all over I am so so so excited for you hunny!!! enjoy the next few weeks as much as you can, it is hard through summer and being huge but it's a feeling that I wish I had savoured more, this time If I fall pregnant and have a sticky bubby, I will be stopping to smell the roses the whole way!!!
    both my pregnancies due to outside influence were filled with trepidation and angst I was excited in my own way but there were people and situations around me that were horrific, this time We are in our own home, financially secure, I can stay home with bubs, I can relax with the perfect man around me and decide ourselves when bubs will be born not dictated by a vengeful ex who refused to let hubby be at my side if it was his weekend with the children ( just one day was all I ended up having a c section and not going naturally or at least trying in case he was not able to be with me!!!)
    soooooooo all does look promising but so trying not to get ahead of myself AF is due anywhere between Saturday til Tuesday my cycles have been around 28 days but with the m/c in Dec my cycle was 32 so today im CD26 so I will test at home from then and see. I think I am a little off with my DPO as well coz I had O pain that morning so anywhere within 24 hours after that I could of actually released!!!
    I have so many symptoms but most could be PMS related too I feel so wet that I actually keep thinking Af is here (sorry for the TMI) Ive had that for the last 3 days its usually only the last day or so before Af is due I might get a discharge its all so strange and I can't tell with the clomid so I will just be content with knowing I am fertile and a baby could burrow deep into my nice thick lining either now or the months to come!!!
    xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAYYYYYYYYYY Congratulations Sniper!!! What wonderful news! May he bring you all many years of joy and happiness

Shadow.. wow... your bubs will be here before we know it! Hope that bp settles down and starts to behave!

Funky.. everything sounds so promising.. fingers crossed for a nice bfp and a sticky bub

Hi to everybody else

well afm... saw my gyno today and he has told me to stop work immediately Now im stressing more than ever. I have no idea how we can afford for me not to work so long before bubs arrives. Damn mortgage!! Gonna have to look in to it all over the weekend i think. Im due to start training somebody for my job on Monday so im thinking i might have to do that before i go anywhere. Hmmm always a drama!
    Last edited by insanity; 10-02-2011 at 21:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gosh Tasha, i hope all is ok. Is that to do with the bleeding or something?? I know how u feel about the lack of income. At the moment, we're bringing in less a fortnight than i was earning myself!! Ugh. Not cool. But we're scraping through. I was hoping to be able to not work for at least 12months, but im thinking when bubs is about 6months old i will have to look for casual work. Shouldnt be hard though. Best thing about being a qualfied childcare worker....u can walk into any centre with ur resume and request casual work and almost get an on-the-spot acceptance letter. Hope all goes well with work for u.

Funky, still sounds promising. And u sound so relaxed with it all. I guess at the end of the day, at least u know things are working effectively now, so its all up to mother nature to do the rest. She sometimes works in strange ways, but ur doing everything u possibly can in ur control to achieve ur goal...and ur getting closer all the time. Im sure it will happen for u very soon. Good luck for testing! will be waiting to hear how u go!

AFM...no news is good news i guess. The little man is kicking up a storm lately. If im ever unsure of him, all i need to do is sit in the recliner with my feet up and u can guarentee he will start moving about and kicking.
    Although i dont need them, i got 2 more nighties today with buttons down the front for feeding in hospital. Target had them reduced, so i got a few sizes bigger as i dont like that type, and when im done (assuming they arent stained with gunk) ill pass them onto mum who likes that type.

I spent alot of today behind my sewing machine.... My brother has a costume party in just over a week, and he's asked me to make it seeing as though im not working. Must be pretty close! He showed my uncle whos a Dragon Ball Z fan as well the cape/shoulder pads we finished today.....and he picked out the character straight away with just the cape.

Its giving me something else to focus my time and energy on other than cooking, cleaning and being bored!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies- just jumping in to say i've finally updated my avatar- so that's a pic of the little man a week ago at 6 weeks!